Terri's friends want to distance themselves after being dragged into investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE had a warrant -- DS did not consent to a warrantless search. FWIW, I don't know whether she had the opportunity to do so.

Not cooperating could mean that she refused to talk to LE, as it is her constitutional right to do. There are lots of good reasons for an innocent person not to subject themselves to police interrogation. Someone posted a great video about that here on Kyron's forum, which explains why in detail.

Not cooperating could mean that she refused to undergo a polygraph exam. There are good reasons for not doing that, too, because they are not always reliable indicators of a person's truthfulness or lack thereof. She also has a constitutional right to refuse to do that.

Both innocent and guilty people refuse to cooperate in these ways with LE. The mere refusal to answer questions or to be polygraphed, without more, is not indicative of a person's guilt or innocence.

She's placing her own self interests before that of a missing child. She may have important information and not even know it, whether it implicates Terri or not. Anytime a child is harmed it is usually someone who has had some contact or connect to the child. But instead of sitting down and opening up to let LE, she has decided to do what is in her best interest. She is using her right to not cooperate.

In my opinion, that is a very selfish thing to do.

I hope that when LE searched her house they found something that could land her in jail, even if its just unpaid parking tickets.

I -really- have no compassion for such selfishness.

Maybe that makes me a mean person, but I have to admit I'm going to have to stop myself from laughing when the media does put all her flaws in the spotlight.

So although she may be in her rights and boundaries to remain silent/not cooperate.. its not a morally correct thing to do. This is about a missing child. Let the cosmic justice ensue. I look forward to reading about all her misdeeds.

In the OP of this timeline thread:

Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Dede missing 11:15am to 1:00pm.

Terri driving 10:10am to 11:39pm on rural roads.

Terri at gym 11:39am to 12:40pm.

Terri home at 1:21pm.

KGW has learned from a reliable source. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

My bold above...

This makes me suspect there may have been an 11:15 to 11:30 handoff of ....Kyron? Evidence?

TH drives to gym, parks, signs in, etc... between 11:30 and 11:39.

My bold above...

This makes me suspect there may have been an 11:15 to 11:30 handoff of ....Kyron? Evidence?

That's a possibility. She had to get from the rural roads to the gym. How far were the two? 11:39 I think is arrival at the gym, so did she head away from the rural roads beginning at about... oh let's say... 11:15/11:30?

My bold above...

Everyone is speculating about what DS not cooperating with LE means. Maybe it means her failure to account for her whereabouts during this critical juncture in the timeline. That could mean she either refuses to tell them, or she told them something that doesn't hold up. Neither is acceptable in my book. If she is innocent, she needs to tell them honestly where she was so that can cross that off their list of possibilities and move on. I can see no reason to lie unless you have something to hide.

IMO, DeDe's situation is different than Terri's. Terri needs to account for her time during her "drive" (maybe she has cell records for people she called during that time?) because of who she is~the mother/stepmother of the missing child.

DeDe, however, seems more like an innocent bystander at this point, and since LE has taken her phone, IMO, it is up to them to first check her cell records and calls, and then question her about anything unusual. My point is, I don't think that DeDe should have to explain herself until there is proof against her (my reasoning is: what if she did not do anything illegal, but doesn't want the world to know what she was doing? She has a right to privacy, IMO).

I see no reason for the world to know anything about her whereabouts if she didn't have anything to do with Kyron missing but this seems a strangely counterproductive strategy IMO. It seems to me that the world might never have heard of her if she had nothing to hide and told LE where she was, in a straightforward manner, but somehow Desiree and Kaine got the idea that she wasn't cooperating and poof! goodbye privacy.

That's a possibility. She had to get from the rural roads to the gym. How far were the two? 11:39 I think is arrival at the gym, so did she head away from the rural roads beginning at about... oh let's say... 11:15/11:30?

Would one factor in a couple of minutes for parking, getting the toddler out of her carseat upon arrival, grabbing baby bag (and possibly any gym item), and walking in~I think of these things because I have little ones and when I don't give myself some extra minutes for loading/unloading, I am usually late! ;)

Good point--this is what I've been thinking about, too...Terri must have proof of the "11:39" time frame since it's so specific. I am unsure of which time frame of DS' co-worker and homeowner to go by--they state 11:15 and 11:30. A 9-14 minute window here... I would like to know how many minutes it is from Terri's home to the gym, because there would have to be "drive time" in there somewhere if she and DS "met". It just seems very tight, IMO...

(I also find it interesting that first reports were "11:30" for the co-worker and homeowner, and now people are only focusing on the "11:15" IMO, because it gives more time for speculation).

I think DeDe's timeline is bound to be a bit vague if she's not saying anything and the people she worked with didn't see her go immediately. BeanE pointed out that it seemed like they thought she was somewhere on the grounds, saying they called her in (as in, shouted, not called on the phone) at first.

I think 11:39 must be the time Terri (or someone using her keycard?) entered the gym and they've verified it at the gym. I would like to know if there are cameras there to document who comes in using which ID because Dede's timeline from 11:15/30 to 1 pm encompasses Terri's gym time.

Everyone is speculating about what DS not cooperating with LE means. Maybe it means her failure to account for her whereabouts during this critical juncture in the timeline. That could mean she either refuses to tell them, or she told them something that doesn't hold up. Neither is acceptable in my book. If she is innocent, she needs to tell them honestly where she was so that can cross that off their list of possibilities and move on. I can see no reason to lie unless you have something to hide.

Or she's cooperating, as LE has repeatedly said she is.

ETA: Please ignore me. I had Terri on the brain. Cash was referring to Dede, who LE hasn't said a thing about. My bad.

I think DeDe's timeline is bound to be a bit vague if she's not saying anything and the people she worked with didn't see her go immediately. BeanE pointed out that it seemed like they thought she was somewhere on the grounds, saying they called her in (as in, shouted, not called on the phone) at first.

I think 11:39 must be the time Terri (or someone using her keycard?) entered the gym and they've verified it at the gym. I would like to know if there are cameras there to document who comes in using which ID because Dede's timeline from 11:15/30 to 1 pm encompasses Terri's gym time.

Good point--who knows when she actually left, compared to when the co-worker and homeowner noticed her absence! I do find it interesting that they went to find her to call her into lunch, so that must have been "lunch time"~~we don't know the specifics, but I wonder if a lunch time had been designated and DS was accustomed to leaving at her own discretion, or if she was told in advance that lunch would be prepared for her? I also would love to know her demeanor when she returned, and if the co-worker/homeowner questioned her about leaving w/o saying anything...

And, yes--was DS at the gym while Terri was there?!

Good point--who knows when she actually left, compared to when the co-worker and homeowner noticed her absence! I do find it interesting that they went to find her to call her into lunch, so that must have been "lunch time"~~we don't know the specifics, but I wonder if a lunch time had been designated and DS was accustomed to leaving at her own discretion, or if she was told in advance that lunch would be prepared for her? I also would love to know her demeanor when she returned, and if the co-worker/homeowner questioned her about leaving w/o saying anything...

And, yes--was DS at the gym while Terri was there?!

I would be really interested to know what DeDe's ordinary schedule was like. Did she routinely disappear like that? Did she usually go out for lunch? Did she ever meet TH for lunch?

Were her actions on that particular day especially strange?

11:15 is the time the person called to Dede to come have lunch, and it was discovered Dede was missing. I wonder how long she had actually been missing before that, what time Dede was last seen that morning. 11? 10:30? 10? 9? 8:45?

I think they probably do that sometimes - just to see what people will say or don't say.

LE has to have probably cause in order to get a search warrant. Judges don't hand those out lightly, so this isn't just a case of "harrass Terri's friends until she talks." They have to list specific things they are looking for in a search warrant.

MY BOLD

They certainly do. For instance, if they are looking for a stolen piano, LE can't rifle through your dresser drawers, unless they have solid reason to think that maybe the directions to the missing piano are on a piece of paper inside that drawer. Otherwise anything they find on that search won't stand up in court.

Much as I would hate having a bunch of copsgoing through and tearing up my house, if it were for the sake of a missing child, I believe that I would cooperate. Not as sure about the poly; I'm too aware of how they can render false positives.

11:15 is the time the person called to Dede to come have lunch, and it was discovered Dede was missing. I wonder how long she had actually been missing before that, what time Dede was last seen that morning. 11? 10:30? 10? 9? 8:45?

That's a really good question! :waitasec:

Just getting caught up on overnight developments...

:waitasec: Terri drove around in the white truck on rural roads for approximately 90 minutes because Baby K had an earache. Then, Terri signed in at the gym to work out. If the child wasn't feeling well, why was Terri going to the gym, and was Baby K still with her? An unwell child was going to be left in the day care center at the gym just so Terri could work out? Pardon me while I :sick:

In the OP of this timeline thread:

Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Dede missing 11:15am to 1:00pm.

Terri driving 10:10am to 11:39pm on rural roads.

Terri at gym 11:39am to 12:40pm.

Terri home at 1:21pm.

KGW has learned from a reliable source. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

This gives them less than 1/2 hour to meet up before TH is once again verifiably accounted for

Just getting caught up on overnight developments...

:waitasec: Terri drove around in the white truck on rural roads for approximately 90 minutes because Baby K had an earache. Then, Terri signed in at the gym to work out. If the child wasn't feeling well, why was Terri going to the gym, and was Baby K still with her? An unwell child was going to be left in the day care center at the gym just so Terri could work out? Pardon me while I :sick:

I feel the same way - I don't get it either.

Plus she exposed other kids/babies to the illness, which usually isn't allowed at day care.

This gives them less than 1/2 hour to meet up before TH is once again verifiably accounted for

Is DS a member of the gym? They could have had more time to meet and talk about whatever if she was also at the gym at the same time.

I feel the same way - I don't get it either.

Plus she exposed other kids/babies to the illness, which usually isn't allowed at day care.

I wonder if the toddler had a fever? That is usually a determining factor that daycares don't allow... This is where it would be nice to hear from Kaine--had the toddler already been to the doctor? Was she "on the mend", but still not feeling just right?

It occurs to me that given TH's obvious sexual prowess, she could well have been having a little tryst during those 90 minutes of rural road travel. It also occurs to me that her "alibi" for those same 90 minutes is incredibly lame, which certainly would have occurred to her, if she premeditated Kyron's murder. I have wondered if the reason for her failed LDTs was to cover up something like that. Then again, what's worse?

If she killed Kyron, that's when she disposed of him. If they can get a handle on her route, they will find him roughly 30 to 40 minutes away from her last verified place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back