Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State police found the vehicle they've been talking about. In Cambridge.

Well he has two realistic ways to NYC - pike to 84, or down 95. Good luck not being spotted on ANY of those roads!

Plus NYC is an Island and they photocopy all license plates going in. They will get him on the bridges if they need to if not before....

I wonder what they were doing on MIT campus to begin w ... Probably not up to any good...

This is madness!!!! I'm terrified there is more than 2 of them. :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sarnaev-Tamerlan-Tzarnaev-links-Chechnya.html

The two Boston bomb suspects have been identified as brothers who hail from Chechnya but built 'normal' lives in America, making friends and taking part in high school sports.

Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, is on the run and considered by law enforcement to be armed and extremely dangerous.

Yesterday it emerged he was a medical student at the University of Amherst at U-Mass and a lifeguard at Harvard University

of Cambridge, Mass. His brother, left, Tamerlan Tzarnaev was killed in a shoot-out last night

His father described him as a 'true angel'.

Anzor Tsarnaev spoke with The Associated Press by telephone from the Russian city of Makhachkala.

'My son is a true angel,' he said. 'Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.S. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here.'

His 26-year-old brother, Tamerlan Tzarnaev, was killed in a shootout with police late last night.

Tamerlan died in hospital with multiple gunshot wounds and possible blast injuries after a fierce gun battle late last night.

Law enforcement officials told NBC News that both men are legal permanent residents of the United States and had military experience.

BBM......lets please be careful with perpetuating PROBABLE false information. It is highly doubtful that a 19 year old who was in prep school just recently, according to a counselor at the school, has suddenly in a one year period finished four years of college and progressed to his second year of medical school!!!!!

This article is OBVIOUSLY incorrect as it states that this information came out YESTERDAY.....when no one had even ID'd these suspects yet!!!

edited to add:

FWIW....the Medical School isn't even located at Dartmouth campus.....it's in Worcester.......

Were these two responsible for the MIT shooting yesterday, do we know? (Sorry, I really did just wake up.)

Yes they were.

Ad now basically the city of Boston and the entire metro area is shut down.

Big police presence in Watertown, watching a house.

He is young, he is on the run, he has made and deployed bombs. His brother and partner is dead. CNN just mentioned that he 'might' have run over his own brother in order to get away (double edged sword here. if that is true, he will know he carries that guilt too, if not true he will be angry they are blaming him)

There is a manhunt for him.

This one will go for cop assisted suicide or will die in one of his own explosions. He will be extremely dangerous. If he has explosives on him he will go for highly pop area and as many deaths as possible. If not, he will use weapons and try to take out as many as possible so LE will shoot him, but he will have taken others.

This one is truly desperate.

True. But he's young and without his partner. He's scared now. Prayers now. It is sad it ends like this...

Were these two responsible for the MIT shooting yesterday, do we know? (Sorry, I really did just wake up.)

Yes. Suspect 1 was killed and the MIT officer was killed and another officer is in hospital. They carjacked a guy and stole his clothes. They were throwing bombs out of the windows at the cops. Unreal.

Boston Police Dept. ‏@Boston_Police 1m
#WANTED: Police seeking MA Plate: 316-ES9, ’99 Honda CRV, Color - Gray. Possible suspect car. Do not approach. pic.twitter.com/11eRTJdtaZ

Yes they were.

Ad now basically the city of Boston and the entire metro area is shut down.

Big police presence in Watertown, watching a house.
O my prophetic soul. When I saw that tweet last night about the officer down at MIT, I really thought it might be them.

Is Websleuths going incredibly slow for everyone else, too? Not sure if it's my computer, or something to do with the large amount of users that are here at the moment...

Meghna Chakrabarti ‏@MeghnaWBUR 27s
MA State Police say Honda CRV has been recovered. No other information. FBI not commenting. @WBUR

Is Websleuths going incredibly slow for everyone else, too? Not sure if it's my computer, or something to do with the large amount of users that are here at the moment...

Yes but I have so many tabs open to news feeds, twitter, 2 websleuths ghreads, my email, the scanner... I think it's my comp on overload. Or my bandwidth

Boston Police Dept. ‏@Boston_Police 1m
#WANTED: Police seeking MA Plate: 316-ES9, ’99 Honda CRV, Color - Gray. Possible suspect car. Do not approach. pic.twitter.com/11eRTJdtaZ

CBS Boston reported that they found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member