Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP! Did you guys see the photo of #1 laying dead on a slab???

I think that it shows that he in fact had some IED on his chest AND he got run over! LOL!!

I don't want to post it if it has been discussed already (I had to sleep for a few hours this afternoon, and since it's more "same ol', same ol'" I am not going to go read everything)

But it's pretty crazy!

Okay, if you were young, messed up in the head. Just bombed a bunch of people, killed a cop, stole a car, ran over your brother, are used to blaming others for your actions, on the run, (maybe wounded) what would you do?

Go cry b/c you ran over your brother, he is dead by cop or you, you keep reliving it? I would hide and cry. Later on I would figure out what to do.

Matt Viser ‏@mviser 3m
It turns out overnight events were even more amazing: Brothers HAPPENED to be at 7-Eleven robbery. And prime suspect later fled ON FOOT.

2 different cars!!!!!!!!
He owned a 2007 Mercedes wagon
A Mercedes SUV was allegedly highjacked!

Moo.

Again. He was in the car. He left that car. LE don't know if he has any car now.
LE has the car he was in.

More and more I am wondering if he has help from an accomplice or accomplices. I am sure the FBI is investigating anyone in the brothers' circle of friends and acquaintances they can locate.

He has nothing with him, either. Maybe what he can fit in a backpack? He has a finite amount of ammo, maybe a pressure cooker bomb? Limited money, limited food.

His days, if not hours, are numbered. The entire world is looking for him.

Brothers HAPPENED to be at 7-Eleven robbery.

??? Has it been confirmed that the guy holding up 7-11 had nothing to do with them, or just that the bomber bros didn't rob the store?

(Sorry, I'm so far behind -- this just seems totally unbelievable!)

Matt Viser ‏@mviser 3m
It turns out overnight events were even more amazing: Brothers HAPPENED to be at 7-Eleven robbery. And prime suspect later fled ON FOOT.

They werent *at* the robbery...they were at the store where a robbery took place....*allegedly*....:facepalm: these tweet twits pizza me off.

Love you though Cheese!!!!!!!

He has nothing with him, either. Maybe what he can fit in a backpack? He has a finite amount of ammo, maybe a pressure cooker bomb? Limited money, limited food.

His days, if not hours, are numbered. The entire world is looking for him.

I'm still not sure he doesn't have help. Too many family members in support, understandable, and any people that were on his side. I'd still run, hide, cry, then figure out what to do. I'm not a young man though.

Luke Russert ‏@LukeRussert 10m
Official: "He abandoned the car and then fled on foot." Still unclear on how suspect 2 was able to avoid seemingly all the staties

1. Pretty safe. Tis is one guy, and no evidence yet of a cell, though family or friends might shelter this guy. He is essentially confined to hiding, since his mug is so well known at this point.

2. Fairly confident

3. Eh, about the same as before. Shiz happens, this guy got lucky and escaped from the gunfight. I'm impressed by the show of force/coordination, but not sure it was an effective method to use to find the guy.

In all, I think lifting the shelter-in-place is the best idea. We can't let these types of people lock us down for extended periods. Everyone will be vigilant, and if he is spotted, he's done for.

I'm actually more worried for guys getting turned in for looking like the suspect at this point!

That's a sad thought. :(

I wouldn't be surprised if the person who held up the 7-11 while the brothers were present is actually associated with them.

??? Has it been confirmed that the guy holding up 7-11 had nothing to do with them, or just that the bomber bros didn't rob the store?

(Sorry, I'm so far behind -- this just seems totally unbelievable!)

It appears/sounds like they didn't hold up the 7/11, but just happened to be there?!

To clear up: interviewed mechanic said suspect #2 acted odd and demanded his car removed from shop (Mercedes e-class wagon) they allegedlly highjacked a different Mercedes SUV overnight .

Just to clear up confusion.

So where is the wagon?

They owned a Mercedes E class wagon???? Some taxpayer struggling to get by was paying for these guys with "terrorist ideas" to drive a luxury car?

We seriously DO need a national discussion on the way we are getting ripped off...

And no one in this poor family who could get no medical helpfor Dad, blah, blah...thought this affluence...UNUSUAL???

Once we mourn the dead, and do what we can for the grieving and wounded.we need to expose this kind of rip-off of the hard working taxpayer. The bureacucracies we depend upon to use our money wisely...must be dumb, blind, or corrupt.

So two terrorists happen to walk into a 7-11 to buy a slurpee and stumble across a robbery in progress? Then kill a cop?

Hmmmm...

Law enforcement has indicated he was wounded in last night shooting. Yet somehow he manages to flee on foot ... and evade 25,000 officers from dozens of local, state, an Federal law enforcement agencies and National Guard troops who have no clue where he is? How far can a wounded person possibly flee?

I think it's becoming increasingly obvious he is getting help either from friends/family or some sort of larger terrorist cell.

I think this is much bigger than what the media is letting on to.

That's a sad thought. :(

Everyone here wears hoodies. Every guy I know carries a backpack (it's the "man purse", really!), and many girls (including me). Most people I know have dark hair, including my whole family.

Emotions running high, everyone's senses heightened... Could be a recipe for disaster.

And I still think about those poor women in Cali that got their vehicle shot up during the Dorner hunt! :what:

Maybe he was majorly wounded in the gunfight and just managed to hole-up somewhere that the cops overlooked. Did I hear it right that he remained in the car during the gunfight and his brother got out? That was some serious gunfire; I can't imagine him not being wounded, even if he got down on the floorboard.

I do think it's just a matter of time, though, before he is found. It's true, the whole world his looking for him.

ETA: Just read your post, WI1987. So he was wounded. And manages to just disappear...

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member