Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But first, there is a spontanious street party....love seeing the thankful citizens out waving flags & applauding law enforcement.
.. so thankful the cops who've been searching for the terrorist all day will go home to their families tonight. God bless them. As for the politicians who are taking the bows ~ well nevermind.

Prayers for all the victims & their loved ones.

Having just said that, it it wrong to repeat what someone said earlier? It would be some kind of justice if the bad guy needs amputations.

'Salute'...

Within about 5 hours of the FBI News Conference in Boston, MA & the suspect's photos released at 6PM yesterday. The suspects were identified and located. Now that this tragedy has come to a successful conclusion.
I would like to challenge the FBI and all other Law Enforcement Agencies to utilize the valuable resource of the American public in missing/murdered persons investigations..

The antiquated strategy of silence utilized in past investigations only causes innocent victims lives and mounting cold cases.. Public Safety for our families is very important to us all...
National police week is next month & Director Mueller will be retiring soon...

FBI Director Robert S. Mueller recognizes and thanks law enforcement colleagues during National Police Week:

[video=youtube;CQbgJK1pnH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQbgJK1pnH0[/video]

Was the deceased older brother who was married and has a daughter employed? How could he leave his family to go to Russia for 6 months? Wonder if the marriage was over? Where did the money come from? I bet there will be a money trail leading to more than we know right now.
SPECULATION SPECULATION
...that's what I'm thinking.... IMHO some of the photos of big bro and info seems to point to a real embracing of status and status items. I think it may be a toxic mix of getting big bucks (to live the life he aspired to) to provide a service in the the name of an ideal he purports to believe...easy recruiting for a group... It seems like little bro got sucked in....
END SPECULATION

Now we gotta see if some pissed person decides to pay him a visit in the hospital. hopefully not, i wanna hear this fools reason.

Ahhh, watching ABC - they are recapping the whole week. Remember when they first came out and said an arrest had been made? I betcha now - that was the guy in the hospital that helped the FBI in identifying these guys. People must have seen feds going in and out of his room and tried to "think ahead". Boy were they wrong.............

JMHO

They were identified by the man (Jeff Bauman) who had his legs blown off. First thing he did when he woke up after surgery was try and communicate what he had seen. he's the one who gave the description of number 2 to the police that got the ball rolling

Here is the video from earlier today, that
I was looking for! Thank you Peachy!!!

[video=youtube;YhHGj9iHHnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhHGj9iHHnc[/video]

Not sure how to link from earlier upstairs thread, but I'm copying and pasting what I referred to earlier...

"OMG:

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 1m
Suspect 2 is posting online, " I will kill all you as you killed my brother" - dispatcher
Thanks"

Now that's this is over, there's something that I've observed and it really bothers me. Our flag.

The symbol of our country. I was raised in a family with a grandpa that raised and lowered the flag every day. He taught me all about it. How to fold it. And when the President ordered flags at half staff - you went out and lowered it.

Obama ordered all flags at half staff until tomorrow at sunset.

All over town this week, I've been noticing flags. Now this only applies to flags on poles that can be lowered. Stick flags don't count.

Very very very few that I've seen are lowered. Even where I work. We have 3 huge flag poles out on the street - I said something the other day and was told they can't lower them. Well, first I was told that it only applies to federal buildings. WRONG. When there is a Presidential order - it applies to all flags. Either way - today our flags are still all the way up the pole and it just bothers me. Its disrespectful. I work at a huge car lot - we have the lil American flags that you can put on your car windows - we have have 2 of them on every car - its truly a sight to see. Yet, they can't respect the symbol of our country, the victims of Boston, or the rules that go along with flying one.

Tonight I noticed that even our local chapter of the VFW doesn't have their flag at half staff. The big cemetary here - nope. The ball park down the street from me is the only one that's a half staff - and that's because its a local parent that goes down and lowers it. The fire department right next door - nope - still at the top of the pole.

Sorry for the rambling. But I just don't get it anymore. Right after 9/11 - the patriotism was bursting. We stood together as Americans. Proud of our people and our country.

What's happened? Why are there so many people that just don't care anymore?

JMHO
I noticed this myself, while driving today I noticed that the ONLY place with a flag at half staff was McDonald's ... the huge car dealership next door had the flag at full staff. The flag at the town traffic circle was also full staff as was the flag at Burger King.

I also just went to a bar to see if people were celebrating and it was just a usual normal Friday night out. None of the huge celebrations with people partying in the streets like when Bin Laden was killed. The night Bin Laden was killed there were people parading through the streets waving American flags and cheering. Tonight it's like the Boston bombing never happened. I admit Long Island was heavily impacted by 9/11 so perhaps that played a big role but come on our nation is hurting and people are "meh".

Ironic that he will receive blood from the good American people he decided to hate on :furious:

That is the saddest part. He doesn't even deserve the same care those who he injured are receiving.

:furious:

MOO

Re: blood loss, will his religion allow for blood donations/transfusions?
It seems confirmed that his brother was Muslim, has Suspect 2 been confirmed Muslim as well?

Well folks I gotta call it a night. Thanks to everyone "downstairs" for all your hard work. Here as well. Quite a day. Prayers to all the Victims. Nite all :seeya:

How quickly Timothy McVeigh is forgotten. He was an American, born in the U.S., and served in the military.

What he did is still more astonishing than these two.

And on yet another anniversary of THAT horrific tragedy, my prayers for all the survivors...as well as for those in Boston.
:rose:

Absolutely agree- the majority of the past horrific attacks that are burned into our psyche were committed by Americans against Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member