Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple lived apart

Russell was born and raised a Christian, but she converted to Islam after marrying Tsarnaev. She's an observant Muslim and wears a headscarf, her lawyer said.

Katy -- that's what family and friends call her -- lives with her parents in North Kingston, Rhode Island, and works as a home health aide, he said. "She worked many, many hours."

Their daughter lived with her husband because she worked seven days a week, he said.

"She would go off in the morning, she would work 'til late at night," he said. "She called to see how her daughter was and that kind of stuff, like any person would."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/22/us/boston-suspect-wife/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I'm having a real hard time with this story. JMO

I agree. I have to say there is something really goofie about that wife and dare I say, even her parents. Don't know what, can't quite put my finger on it, just a feeling.

The FBI do not thoroughly search a house or apartment looking for say bombs, and guns and things like that and then tidy it all up again before they leave.
Exactly, and close inspection of those few photos show that three of them are showing cropped bits of the same very small area...where it appears to be stuff tossed outside the apartment and into the stairwell/foyer. The one and only pic of the inside appears to have been taken through the lens of binoculars, through the window, from another adjacent position/apartment/window/whatever.

Looks as though wife had been living with her parents, while working long hours to subsidize husband's separate apartment and activities.

Perhaps, saw husband on weekends and/or her day off when he came to her parents' home with their child.

May not have "permitted" the child to live with her family, or "permitted" her to hire a sitter, etc.

I have no idea exactly what went on here, but this woman definitely needs the attorney.

WSJ:

Tamerlan Tsarnaev is the fifth person since 9/11 who has participated in terror attacks after questioning by the FBI. He was preceded by Nidal Hasan; drone casualty Anwar al Awlaki; Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad (born Carlos Leon Bledsoe), who murdered an Army recruit in Little Rock in June 2009; and David Coleman Headley, who provided intelligence to the perpetrators of the Mumbai massacre in 2008. That doesn't count Abdulmutallab, who was the subject of warnings to the CIA that he was a potential terrorist.

I agree she needs an attorney, just not sure it should be a medical negligence, personal injury attorney.

May not have "permitted" the child to live with her family, or "permitted" her to hire a sitter, etc.

Yeah I find to believe this guy was busy babysitting 12 hours a day when he had such "big plans" in the works.

Do we know WHERE their child was during the Marathon bombing? And again, during the chase/shootout/manhunt?

Wow, I have to give it to Katherine, she dressed more to the nines in Muslim garb than any real Muslim woman I have seen. Most I have seen wear jeans and tennis shoes underneath. Tamerlan must have trained her well, she has the pants, shoes and even socks.

She had to know when leaving she was going to bring a lot on to herself, I have a hard time believing she works some 70 hours, would like to see time sheets.

Or they could just go home and fit in there.

The problem is people immigrate to other countries with great opportunities and freedoms. Yet Some complain its not like home and try to change laws.

Your a Guest in my house if you dont like the way i eat cook clean discipline my children feel free to leave. im not going to allow you to walk in my house with shoes on because thats what you did back home. if you dont like it feel free to leave.

Well no worries there since most Muslims remove their shoes when entering a home :)

I agree. I have to say there is something really goofie about that wife and dare I say, even her parents. Don't know what, can't quite put my finger on it, just a feeling.

If TT was watching the kid, where was he watching her? It certainly doesn't seem to be in that apartment? Did she go there to pick up the kid? None of this is exactly making sense.

Tsarnaev's wife is not talking yet.

The Russell family hired DeLuca on Saturday, after federal agents contacted them asking to interview her, he said. For now, he is the one speaking to the FBI.

"She understands the need for doing it," he said. "This is the way the government looks at it, and she understands this. It's a threat to national security, and she gets that. And she's a really good person, very sympathetic to that. Katy's just trying to bring up her daughter."

Russell may release a public statement through her lawyer soon, he [De Luca] said.

If TT was watching the kid, where was he watching her? It certainly doesn't seem to be in that apartment? Did she go there to pick up the kid? None of this is exactly making sense.

I agree.

And, as a mother, I just cannot imagine leaving your 3 year old daughter alone with a husband who'd beat you and going to live with your parent and work 70 hours/week?! Calling "like any parent would"?! Really. It doesn't ring true IMO.

Do we know WHERE their child was during the Marathon bombing? And again, during the chase/shootout/manhunt?

You read my mind.
If she was at work, where was the toddler on Monday? Thursday?
Sounds like K.R. was terrorized by her abusive husband. I am surprised he 'allowed" her to work or live with her parents.

I agree.

And, as a mother, I just cannot imagine leaving your 3 year old daughter alone with a husband who'd beat you and going to live with your parent and work 70 hours/week?! Calling "like any parent would"?! Really. It doesn't ring true IMO.

I call bs.
I would take the child and leave and raise her at my parents house.
Why she is covering for him.Unless, she is living in fear. I do not know. MOO.

I know that LE "tosses" a place when they search it but in a case of this magnitude photos would be taken before the tossing begins. did we see 'before' or 'after' photos, can't really say. but the woman who wrote in her blog about getting facials from mama-san described how the stairwell was crowded with their shoes, just like in the photos of the sty. the boxing hand-wraps which are shown hanging to dry are undisturbed. somehow I find it easy to believe that this bunch lived like what is shown in the photos. they scam, grift, assault women, fail the majority of their classes/don't earn the degree they enrolled for, and deploy MWDs ... but they keep a neat house? not buying it. not buying any of what this bunch is peddling. not the parents, not the nutty auntie, not the in-laws, not TT's wife. my common sense tells me it all smells like peee yeww, IMO

The bullet that sliced through the neck of Boston Marathon bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev likely missed his major arteries and windpipe, experts said.

Otherwise, he would have been dead within minutes.

“If you think about it, [the neck has] got a lot of very important structures in a very small, confined space,” said Dr. Elliott Haut, a professor of surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
About 20 percent of the blood from the heart goes to the brain via the carotid artery, which is about as thick as a thumb and is located in the neck . Haut said injuring it could cause a patient to bleed out in about five minutes. The jugular vein, which carries used blood back down from the brain, is also in the neck and could be life-threatening if damaged.

“When we talk about survivability, the main thing we’re talking about is bleeding,” said Dr. Gaelyn Garrett of the Vanderbilt Voice Center, many of whose patients have self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the head. “The fact that he was able to climb out of the boat makes you think that he did not have an acutely life threatening wound.”
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/04/22/alleged-bombers-neck-wound-missed-vital-arteries/

Then throw the Mother-in-Law's recent comments into the mix:

Tsarnaeva praised Tamerlan's wife, an American-born woman named Katherine Russell who converted to Islam and began to wear a headscarf.

"She is a serious, good, American girl who converted to Islam as if she had always been a Muslim. We all love her a lot," she said.
The two had a daughter who is now a toddler.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...son-obeyed-big/story?id=19014490#.UXYEF0pWK4o

Me too.

In addition to where was the toddler during the known attacks, where was she all those months he was gone? Did he take her with him? If he did, did he threaten to keep her there? Why is this young lady working so hard, letting DD live with an abusive father/husband, while she lives with her parents? Did she have a divorce attorney yet? Why else live with parents, why is he the one with the child if he recently lost his job, who was watching her then? What job lets you take off for 6 to 9 months out of the year to visit another country?

The entire issue is a mess as far as what we are being told.

Couple lived apart

Russell was born and raised a Christian, but she converted to Islam after marrying Tsarnaev. She's an observant Muslim and wears a headscarf, her lawyer said.

Katy -- that's what family and friends call her -- lives with her parents in North Kingston, Rhode Island, and works as a home health aide, he said. "She worked many, many hours."

Their daughter lived with her husband because she worked seven days a week, he said.

"She would go off in the morning, she would work 'til late at night," he said. "She called to see how her daughter was and that kind of stuff, like any person would."

This whole group of people is more than a mess! So, Tamerlan had the baby living with him, while the mother lived with her parents and worked her arse off. Something is really off here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AISFORAPPLE