Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thoughts..

One thing is I'm not buying the 80 hour work week, I think that's attorney speak to put distance between #1 and his wife.
ie, she worked 80 hours per week, they never saw each other, there's no way she knew what he was up to

If KT was working as much as we have been told the FBI can look into her work records and pay cheques that were deposited.

Well, thank you I suppose, I'm not sure though if it is compassion. But let me make one thing clear: I DO NOT like this woman, I haven't from the first moment I saw her. But I try to keep my emotions at bay when trying to understand other people, I don't feel I have the right to judge on the basis of what I feel. What I feel can never be the whole picture, the whole picture includes what this woman might be feeling at the moment.

And besides, she isn't a suspect or a murderer, so I don't really see the point to be so negative towards her. Of course she talks rubbish, she seems to be out of her mind, she's very insensitive, but I doubt that is all there is to her.

Instead I have strong negative emotions for her two sons. And I think that's where emotions should be directed.

Lol! Thank you! That's a good one! :floorlaugh:

Yesterday on CNN two experts (forgot their names, sorry) said it would highly, highly unlikely that they would have been able to build the bombs by themselves without hands-on help, only using the internet. I tend to believe that too. I believe there is at least one other person directly involved in this tragedy.

However I doubt that there is an organisation behind it who gave TT and DT orders because usually they come forward and take responsibility, they are proud of their acts and don't hide the fact they were involved. It assures them praise among other extremists. And this did not happen here.

Wonder if there is another person that TT was taking orders from or following and DT has no idea. Thinking his big brother was "the lead man".

He could have been shown how to build bombs while abroad. That doesn't mean somebody was ordering him. Although why anyone would belive what the younger one is saying, I have no idea.

KT has some problems...one is with the truth...

Katherine Russell, the widow of suspected Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsraneav, has a criminal record and is a confessed shoplifter, MailOnline can reveal.
A police report obtained by MailOnline reveals that the 25-year-old Islamic convert was arrested in 2007 for stealing $67 worth of clothing from an Old Navy store in Warwick, Rhode Island.
And in an intriguing twist, Russell, who was 18 at the time, told officers she was married though she was living at parent’s North Kingstown home and did not meet Tsranaev until some two years later.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rnaev-arrested-shoplifting.html#ixzz2RPDSW1xs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I would have been spilling my guts so fast their heads would have been spinning, whether I knew anything or not. Can KT use that thingy (I know not real legalese) where the spouse doesn't have to answer questions about their own spouse? If she did, I believe that would be a very very big mistake!

I think that would be a natural reaction--especially if one had no inkling her spouse was involved in something like this. But her lawyer is looking beyond the immediate vindication of her reputation, here. Fast action is not always the wisest action in a case of this magnitude--and even if one is completely innocent there is risk. I'm sure she as well as her parents are following legal advice explicitly-- and I don't fault her for that. A 3-yr. old daughter is in need of her only parent in the upcoming years, and a rash move legally could jeopardize that. As long as risk to national security is not a factor, we as a nation can wait for some of the answers in light of this, IMHO.

Katherine Russell, the widow of suspected Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsraneav, has a criminal record and is a confessed shoplifter, MailOnline can reveal.
A police report obtained by MailOnline reveals that the 25-year-old Islamic convert was arrested in 2007 for stealing $67 worth of clothing from an Old Navy store in Warwick, Rhode Island.
And in an intriguing twist, Russell, who was 18 at the time, told officers she was married though she was living at parent’s North Kingstown home and did not meet Tsranaev until some two years later.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rnaev-arrested-shoplifting.html#ixzz2RPDSW1xs

Sorry if I offend anyone but I am not surprised.

Re: There are agencies that specialize in placing caregivers who spend an 8 hr. shift with the patient. There are at-home patients who require 24 hr. care. BUT I doubt any agency would be scheduling any one worker for 80 hours of work in one week. They would not want to do that because when a person works more than 40 hrs. per week it kicks in state and federal laws pertaining to Overtime.

It would be possible, however, to work for two different agencies at the same timein order to procure that many hours within a week.

In any case, I would imagine that by now the FBI knows exactly who the wife was working for and how many hours per week she worked.
---------------
I have always wanted to go to London. Retired now, I started to look into going on vacation to London. I found out that the airfare alone is almost $1,000. I am assuming the airfare to the country where the parents are located costs even more than that.

Where, exactly, was the money to pay for airline tickets coming from for these folks who were living in Section 8 housing and receiving welfare benefits coming from?
How were those tickets actually paid for - by credit card or by cash?

For how long has this entire family had more money than having a legitimate job would account for? I would think the FBI is looking into this also.
-----------------
The three murdered guys were into boxing and body building, right? The illegal drugs favored in this circle would be things like steroids and human growth hormones, not marijuana. And surely there are drug dealers who specialize in these types of drugs also.

I was just thinking the same thing. No wonder he was so popular.
And then for some of his friends to claim they will testify on his behalf-what are they going to say there?

He knew where to get the good stuff???

Well well well....I guess Tamerlan married a girl just like the one that married dear old dad (very old song lyrics for any of you that can remember!)

I also doubt that little brother was selling enough marijuana for these three to be so much in debt to him that his brother stepped in. Unless he was dealing harder drugs, he definitely wasn't dealing enough for murder to come into play. I don't see how you could build a debt large enough for it to end like that.
Hey,

We have income stream questions about both. Dealing, could , indeed be the funding source. It would tie into the 3 murders as well. Time frames match in terms of no identifable income, but buying , flying to Russia etc etc.
Might answer funding!

I object to using "brainwashing" as well.
By the way, despite younger one supposedly following the older one, only older one described as religious. The younger one is described as not religious, as using pot, etc.
So, how much influence did older brother really have over the younger one? Seems that if younger one didn't want to do something (such as attend mosque and be a devout Muslim) then he didn't do it.

I think older brother was interested in jihad.
I think younger brother was interested in blowing stuff up.

Originally Posted by stmarysmead View Post

Katherine Russell, the widow of suspected Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsraneav, has a criminal record and is a confessed shoplifter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2RPDSW1xs

from same article..... now firmly concealed by the Hijab. She is described as unemployed and married.

I tend to believe the above BBM more than her supposedly working 80 hours a week.

I applaud this mosque and the Imam for taking that stance. No way that murderer should be given haven among the peace loving, sincere Muslims.

I hope no Mosque buries him in the States, what would happen then, if there was not a service what or how do they get rid of the body, just burn it.

Just wondering, thank you

And how would leaving 5K at the scene fit in that scenario? IMO, whoever killed them was angry at them. It wasn't about money/debt.
Apparently it has some signfigance , I just tried to find it, when I do I shall post. But over in that region, pultting pot and money on and around a dead body is something they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member