TES and BH Padilla Returning To Orlando 11/8/08 To Continue Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/the-search-for.html

In this article that states the search may have to postponed until November, Jennifer Kesse's mom, Joyce asks Lifetime to halt any production of a movie about the Anthony story...

In related news, Jennifer's mother, Joyce Kesse, has apparently signed a petition that was started to stop the Lifetime Network from moving forward with an alleged deal, in which the Anthony family was reportedly offered $2 million dollars for Casey Anthony's story. The message that is attributed to Joyce reads in part:

"Please DO NOT pay one cent for this reported upcoming movie. This is the most bizarre of all missing person's cases. The multitude of lies, mistruths etc is insulting to those of us with missing children, who do everything we can to find our children. Our daughter, Jennifer Kesse, age 24, abducted on January 24, 2006 from Orlando, with the Orlando Police Dept. as lead investigators, remains missing. This case will ultimately desensitize our communities when the next child goes missing due to this families actions or shall I say, lack of pro-activeness."

Please click here to view or sign the petition.

this is so telling. When a child disappears most family members of previous missing children back up the parents and stand with them. this just goes to show even people who have been in the situation of a missing child know this family is hiding something. WTG!! Mrs. Kesse. I hope TES finds your child and brings her home.

Why in the world did they announce they would resume on Wednesday and then postpone until November? Surely they knew BEFORE they announced what the conditions were...This is very strange indeed...:waitasec:

I know. You don't just travel all the way to Orlando and say "Oh crap, there's still water here!" You would call LE or someone who can check the conditions for you.

Strange...:confused:

I know. You don't just travel all the way to Orlando and say "Oh crap, there's still water here!" You would call LE or someone who can check the conditions for you.

Oh...something is definitely happening. Just trusting TES at this point.

I also find this all strange and disconcerting. TM has been in FL since last week and knows the conditions. LP claims they know the area and could find her in a few minutes. Why not go find her??? I don't understand all this back and forth stuff. There is also alot of places to search that don't even have water involved. I wonder what is really going on there???

...possibly...setting up one last offer of immunity/plea deal for life-vs.-pursuing-death-penalty after GJ indicts...adding a threat to release TES with a renewed sense of confidence a body will be found....high-stakes, all-or-nothing poker...would that make any sense @ all? :confused:

What is really going on here!

I truly believe he has to be in the GJ tomorrow as trail of evidence from what he found when they 'called off the search.'
Only thing that makes sense to me.
If the family does not want the rest of her remains, then........

?????

:confused::confused: It get stranger by the day. Maybe it is to keep KC & others on a yo-yo. I will have to look where in NC they are going to be, maybe I can help out. I'm home on a work injury so I can't physically search but I can do lots of other things including making sure there is food, water, first aid kits. I can man a first aid booth.

I am disappointed that the search is being delayed. I wonder what made that Channel 6 reporter say the search was on! Local6 is usually pretty good about getting their reporting straight - unlike some other local channels. It will be interesting to hear what Local6 says on their 5 pm newscast! Well, I will mark November 1 on my calendar and hope that the search continues then. by the way, it is still very wet in places here in the Orlando area, and there are areas where the water has yet to recede from Fay and the additional rains we had last week and this weekend.

I also find this all strange and disconcerting. TM has been in FL since last week and knows the conditions. LP claims they know the area and could find her in a few minutes. Why not go find her??? I don't understand all this back and forth stuff. There is also alot of places to search that don't even have water involved. I wonder what is really going on there???

NG tonight? :)

I truly believe he has to be in the GJ tomorrow as trail of evidence from what he found when they 'called off the search.'
Only thing that makes sense to me.

?????

ITA...TM is here for the GJ. Witness are to be kept secret so he hasnt come out and said he was traveling to Orlando for that reason. I also believe if the GJ does not indict, TM will stay and search.

I am just so confused:confused: What in the world is going on??

Oh...something is definitely happening. Just trusting TES at this point.

Look at it like this.....
Tim will testify tomorrow......The Anthony family will not know what he says.
Nejame has convinced Tim that it would be best to give the family a chance to recover from the shock of the indictment and having KC sent back to jail.
Then after they have had a couple of weeks to adjust to that shocker, he will be back and bring in the rest of the remains.

What do the rest of you think? Is this plausible?

...possibly...setting up one last offer of immunity/plea deal for life-vs.-pursuing-death-penalty after GJ indicts...adding a threat to release TES with a renewed sense of confidence a body will be found....high-stakes, all-or-nothing poker...would that make any sense @ all? :confused:
Yup...at this point probably the only thing that does. But, if they're thinking they can shake some apples out of the tree with this veiled threat I'm afraid it won't work. Gotta love 'em all for trying, though. I think the best thing at this stage of the game is to get Casey behind bars. That's serving Caylee as well.

Would that offer be made at this time?
Have heard others thinking there would not be any other offer placed on the table.
???

No, they can still bargain for a lighter sentence after she is convicted, i.e take the death penalty off the table in exchange for revealing the body. That's what happened to Hans Reiser, up until his conviction he was claiming his wife Nina fled to Russia without their children, knowing full well where he buried her. After he was convicted he led LE to her grave.

?????

Considering they are accessories to the crime/aiding & abetting, I don't think CA& GA would have a choice. I think Caylee's remains would be offered to the great-grandparents or perhaps the father's family (if they identify him)- provided it's not Lee who is the father.

No, they can still bargain for a lighter sentence after she is convicted, i.e take the death penalty off the table in exchange for revealing the body. That's what happened to Hans Reiser, up until his conviction he was claiming his wife Nina fled to Russia without their children, knowing full well where he buried her. After he was convicted he led LE to her grave.
He at least had a conscience of some sort.

Look at it like this.....
Tim will testify tomorrow......The Anthony family will not know what he says.
Nejame has convinced Tim that it would be best to give the family a chance to recover from the shock of the indictment and having KC sent back to jail.
Then after they have had a couple of weeks to adjust to that shocker, he will be back and bring in the rest of the remains.

What do the rest of you think? Is this plausible?
Yeah, i guess it makes sense, but I still can't believe that if they (TES) thought they really might know where she is that they would wait at all, even out of respect, because the more time that goes by, the more time for something to happen to the remains (force of nature, animals, etc....) So I am so confused as to why they would wait...just doesn't make sense. I mean, I absolutely do believe that TM will testify tomorrow, and that it was a majority of the reason he came down when he did (I'm sure that he got a heads up from LE) but nonetheless, if he's here and has reasonable certainty where she MAY be, why wait...(okay, starting to repeat myself...that's 'cuz my head is spinnin'....:confused:

I read somewhere else that Fox News is going to reveal who is slated to testify tomorrow at the GJ hearing at 5pm est. i assume that is myfoxorlando.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816
Back