Tes search for caylee is over

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, while Tim himself is gone, he has left a team in place to continue the search. There is a reason the Anthony's don't want him searching.

*snipped*

I saw same. IMHO, the title to this thread should be edited. It is, albeit likely unintentionally, misleading and potentially fuels ill-will toward TES.

I have not read all the previous post, I am too tired, but I did search Sat,Sun and Monday. When TM left Monday afternoon, he did say the search is not ended. The will be TES members still in Orlando searching and TES was heading out to NC because there are 4 missing people he will be looking for. The family of one of the missing girls was there and we were able to talk to them and could feel their pain. TES is NOT GIVING UP on the search........ I missed all the BS with LP and what happened............but there is hard feelings between LP and TM...............

If you have not been out there searching............it is a massive effort.....and so much ground to cover and without KC talking it will take time and many more searchers to find her. I have mixed emotions about the LP/TM rift.............. I am so sore from searching 3 straight days. I can not believe how many local people do not search....certain areas we searched and people we talked to said why are you searching here we thought she was in that area so we are not searching here or do not care.....

chesterp, I just want you to know that you are very much appreciated!

Pat yourself on the back from me for a job well done!

I know that people will continue looking and that fact is great comfort.

hugs

*snipped*

I saw same. IMHO, the title to this thread should be edited. It is, albeit likely unintentionally, misleading and potentially fuels ill-will toward TES.

I just wrote this same thing, then saw your post......it sounds (in the title) that Caylee has been found so the search is over....not that they called off the search. It should read "TES search for Caylee called off" or something to that affect.

I also want to mention I searched all day Monday side by side with Tim Miller and if you question his dedication.................. STOP...I am so upset over these comments questioning what he is doing and where his heart is. He stated as he was packing up with tears............. he will never do an interview again about Caylee and for anyone to question his motives are misguided.

I also want to mention I searched all day Monday side by side with Tim Miller and if you question his dedication.................. STOP...I am so upset over these comments questioning what he is doing and where his heart is. He stated as he was packing up with tears............. he will never do an interview again about Caylee and for anyone to question his motives are misguided.

Hi ChesterP! Glad you went back out on Monday, I couldn't get off of work! I know you worked hard all of those days. Thank you for standing up for Tim Miller! He's a godsend, and the finest example of a human being that I can think of! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back