Tes search for caylee is over

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes and dig deep and horizontal under the house slab too! There's a reason why a big hibiscus bush would be transplanted outside of its normal transplant season from the pool area to be placed adjacent to the house. Think of it as a spidey hole -- down and lateral.
---------------
I've been trying to get in to say the same thing!! check UNDER the house.I saw a program on Ctv.awhile back where the man hid his wifes body in plastic used (I think) lime in the bag and placed her in the crawl space just lightly covered with dirt,later he removed her remains~ scattered them in Ohio.the cadaver dogs were still able to pck up her scent under the house and they got him.."She is close".They were abble to get him by comparing the dirt! some from Ohio, some from Pa.IMO

he has taken his video camera with him ... walking ...

It occurs to me once Casy isn't getting the attention she loves so much, she might begin talking to others, in jail, in personal relationships, etc.

Don't give up hope. Justice comes in its own time and place. It's not always meant for us to have a camera view.

I just hate the message ending this search sends - kill your child, hold out as long as you can reporting it to the authorities, lie to friend's & family as to the child's whereabouts when asked - Congratulations, Your home free!!

I'm a grown adult but at this moment I just want to throw a royal temper tantrum!!!

I understand, but how often would family, friends, neighbors, teachers, give someone the benefit of the doubt for a month? Especially a family that had the mother and child living in their own home, most, imo would not.

how many grandparents do you know, with a grandchild living in their home, or a close relationship with their grandchild would have never met the nanny yet fallen hook line and sinker for some story like that?

This is a lesson, if something doesn't look or sound right, it probably isn't.
Don't wait 30 days to report a child missing!

LP is going to give update. ... 1600+ persons on Murt's ... LP asked Murt to drive up here and meet him.

Murt asks that we continue to donate to TES.

I see a cowboy hat that looks suspisciously like LP's.

You said something is rotten in the state of Denmark, that is CASEY.

Respectfully, it is not Tim Millers job to put this issue to rest for Caylee and 'half the country'. That responsibility rests with Casey- and like he said 'she ain't talking'. And the Anthony family to push THEIR daughter for answers and to stop coddling her.

He did his best, he and thousands of others put forth 110%. At some point we all must move on... to other missing, to other cases. I believe unless Casey tells us where she hid Caylee we will most likely never find her remains. One walk through all the missing children listed at Charley Project -some going back 50+ years clearly demonstrates not all missing children are found. Sad, but true.
jmho

:blowkiss::clap:

He's at Blanchard Park. About half way in ...

The next place they ought to search is one that will need a warrant signed by a Judge -- dig up that hibiscus bush in the backyard! IMHO of course.

Hi, Themis! I have been saying all along to dig DEEP under that bush as well as underneath Caylee's playhouse. George would know how to mix lime, fertilizer, and whatever else to mask an odor. They have been way too confident that Caylee's body would not be found, IMO.

I am just going to have to say again that I believe with everything in me that George knows where Caylee is buried. If not in the back yard, then probably not even in Orange County. I still want to know if George missed ANY work during June and July and just WHEN Cindy had scheduled to have the last week in June off.

They are Blanchard Park.....he said its well worth the waite....I feel sick to my stomach. Near playground where Casey took Caylee.....sick beotch!

Sheriffs dept is there. Still waiting for LP to come over to camera. LE says this is the park where Caylee played. I wish LP would hurry up. Murt says it will be shocking. Murt drove over here fast from TES site. Here he comes.

Something about the cross necklace. They are going to look int he water now.

LP has been searching park today ... because Casey mentioned area so much during convos.

Cross found sometime back was same material as cross Casey has ... ? Is that what he said?

Divers are going in the water, LP is with Sheriffs people has to come back over here. The place is exactly where KC said Zanni took Caylee!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau
Back