TES to return to Orlando

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just saw this thread and I am confused! I thought LE said that all searches were called off? Heard that on NG.......:confused:

Ive heard that too, around the forums and blogs (that LE called the search off) but I didnt think that was true, or atleast I should say I havent found any verification of it?

Quote: The back yard has been searched by the cadaver dogs. If Caylee was there, the dog would have let their handlers know immediately! Their hits were because 'something was there at some point'. Trust in these dogs and their handlers - Caylee is not in the back yard.

ITA POI's immediate property is the first place LE searches--and searches vigorously. What still bothers me though is the "strange depression" that LE found reportedly in the backyard near the pool--as though an object once there had been removed. Storage container eg? Of course we know CA/GA did alot of "rearranging" and searching of their own in those critical hours prior to investigators' arrival. They never gave any specific dimensions but it always made me curious. Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for CA/GA to report any conspicuously absent items (storage containers, furniture covers/tarps, duffels, blankets, rugs or the like), so LE will likely never be told if there was something taken. It's now up to TES and OCSO!! SEARCH TEAMS YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS<3

Just saw this thread and I am confused! I thought LE said that all searches were called off? Heard that on NG.......:confused:

They were referring to their own searches done by OCSO staff. Their resources are stretched pretty thin right now. When TES comes back, the search will be on a much larger scale.

I am so glad TES is coming back to continue where they left off. One request for LE. keep Cindy Anthony away from Tim Miller.

He is a saint who has been demeaned by Cindy Anthony.

Her speaking out against those who do not share her belief (I wonder if she actually does believe) that Caylee was kidnapped and is alive. I don't understand how they can negate the facts of the evidence from that trunk. GA is another who gets my goat, he's X-LE and knows what a decomposing body smells like. He knows, he just can't think or talk for himself, Cindy has to go over with him what he should be saying. Most of what he told LE was second hand info from Cindy...I don't even believe GA saw Casey and Caylee on June 16th...

I have garnered much disrespect for the Anthony family since they too keep changing their tunes..seems to run rampant in that household. :furious:

I thought LE was calling off searches for a live Caylee, not calling off the search for her body.

:bang::confused:

Mommy misses you but she won't say what she knows because it is not in her best interests. Nice GA. I feel for you but how can you say that????:confused::confused:

Does he think she is going to hop in a cab and come home? This is just sick.

I thought LE was calling off searches for a live Caylee, not calling off the search for her body.

Was stated on NG last night (as a retun) of the date KC was named a suspect, that the searches on a live Caylee will continue so that when the case goes to trial, LE can say they have followed every possible lead to try to find Caylee, alive or deceased.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ-400_Dumps_PDF
Back