Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where oh where is my signature quote? And my Einstein pic is HUGE!
Dont mind me...talking to myself!
[/i hope this is pink!COLOR]

At least I got :floorlaugh: to work!!

Where oh where is my signature quote? And my Einstein pic is HUGE!
Dont mind me...talking to myself!
[/i hope this is pink!COLOR]

At least I got :floorlaugh: to work!!

Would you like any help?

All of these text enhancement code thingies have a start code and an end code around the text you are "enhancing"

I can see what is wrong with your color text test.

You have typed the text inside the end "code box"

The easiest way to color text is to type it first, and then highlight the part of the text you want to change color... then while it is highlighted... select and click the color you want

I will type some lines of text... highlight each line and click a different enhancement.... I'll take a screen shot before I submit the post so you can see below what the "code" looked like before I submitted it

I will show you bold
I will show you red
I will show you underline
I will show you italic

enhance1_zpsfeef024b.jpg~original

As far as size of your signature pic goes..... there are photo editors to size pics if you put the large pic in a post here... I can make a small version for you

Guessing... Einsteins.... opposites?

80pxl wide a nice size for siggie pics?

f783d00d-20c4-4c74-a48e-0ac2857f4f3b_zpsc6c74c1c.jpg~original
ea2f5106-e642-4a5b-b977-c5997ab2ad27_zps2ff599c1.jpg~original

Smilies and little icons beneath mgs showup but can't be used. I have the option to Submit Reply and option to preview post before submitting. I do NOT have option to "go advanced" nor do I have options to use BOLD, Italics, etc...

Smilies and little icons beneath mgs showup but can't be used. I have the option to Submit Reply and option to preview post before submitting. I do NOT have option to "go advanced" nor do I have options to use BOLD, Italics, etc...
I had typed in two additional paragraphs on the above orig. mgs. The two additional Para(s) did NOT showup in Preview Mode, but I submitted post anyway....One paragraph had said "@KateB...I already had my Message Editor Interface set to Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing....3rd para was "Thank you. Fox"

Lower right hand corner of the white posting box -
Does yours look like this?

attachment.php

Attachments

• settings-Capture.PNG
    settings-Capture.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 65
Kate, so glad to see you are currently monitoring this thread. I hate to logout when you are actively trying to resolve my problem, but I'm simply too tired to "think straight" for now. Sorry. I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks, Fox

Lower right hand corner of the white posting box -Does yours look like this?
attachment.php
No.----Whether I simply reply or reply w/Quote, I only have two options: SUBMIT REPLY or PREVIEW POST....This is followed by a list of Additional Options.

Additionally, when I'm on a Thread reading what ppl have posted, at the bottom R-Side of page I show BB CODES as "on" and HTML as "off.".....since I'm "set for" Enhanced WYSIWYG Editor, shouldn't the BB CODES show as "off"?....I haven't been able to turn BB CODES OFF in order to test that.

Ok, check this setting - In the lower left corner, at the very bottom on the same row as Contact Us, etc is a drop down box for choosing the "Style." I think you may be on Mobile style. See if you can switch it to VB4 default style.

I changed to Mobile style and lost the Go Advanced button so maybe this will be the fix for that part and more. Fingers crossed.

The html on/off & bb code on/off match my settings so those are fine.

No.----Whether I simply reply or reply w/Quote, I only have two options: SUBMIT REPLY or PREVIEW POST....This is followed by a list of Additional Options.

When that happens. I turn off and turn back on my phone. Because sometimes it won't let me post. Even in advance. It won't let you type in the box.

Now it rarely happens. But when it does. I just restart my phone. And its fixed. Jmo

Ok, check this setting - In the lower left corner, at the very bottom on the same row as Contact Us, etc is a drop down box for choosing the "Style." I think you may be on Mobile style. See if you can switch it to VB4 default style. I changed to Mobile style and lost the Go Advanced button so maybe this will be the fix for that part and more. Fingers crossed.The html on/off & bb code on/off match my settings so those are fine.
Kate and Dexter, thank you for trying to help me!!......I'm already set at VB4 DEFAULT...I do NOT have a Mobile Phone...I only have a LANDLINE and DIAL-UP Internet service, which probably makes it impossible for you to help me....Also, w/slow dial-up I'm having problems bouncing between PMs, this site, and the Q&A site. I'm needing a "central Site" where all my symptoms/problems are laid out in one place....But just FYI to any posters who might be able to help me, here is my original statement of my posting problem::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::""""can't format post. had exact same problem when WS upgraded software last yr. I'M WIN7, IE, w/DIAL-UP INTERNET.########like the poster above, "HTML" is turned off and I can't turn it on.#####I'm set to the V-Bulletin style#######When I try to post, there are no options showing for bolding, Italics, etc.##########Smilies show up as available but can't post them#######I write my post/reply using paragraphs. However, when my reply is posted to the thread the "blank spaces between paragraphs" have disappeared##########I try to Edit Post by placing paragraphs back in and saving changes. Post then reappears on thread, but sans the "paragraphing."##########WS is the only website I'm having problems with##########If anybody can help me it will be ever so appreciated!!##########Thank you. fox""""................................................................. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...your-Forum-Questions-**NO-DISCUSSION**/page38

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back