Text messages *MERGED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's one line from KC I'll never forget. I was waiting for Tony to read that. I wonder what he thought when he read that.

Hi, WillenFan......thanks for starting this as this has always bothered me. I have recently tried to find the message in the docs but was unsuccessful. Maybe someone will help with that??

Heck , knowing you guys, by the time I get through writing this the whole thing will be in a posted here! TIA

Post # 213 by Chiquita71 in the Tony Lazarro's Testimony thread has the text message transcribed.
(Is this "legal" to post?? )

I know everyone acts differently, but it seems more normal for her to say "If we don't find her I will die, my heart will break, I can't bear it." Instead, her thoughts were only of herself.

"Eternity," she got that right. I wonder if she realized what she said?

(I started an Amy thread earlier today but my original post does not appear. I'm not sure what happened. Below is what I typed. It's odd that it does not appear on the previous thread.)

The one witness and one part of this saga that is missing so far in the trial and opening statements - Amy H. Revisiting those text messages is revealing. The texts start out at the end of April 2008 while KC and RM are breaking up then getting back together. At the same time, KC and AH are discussing their upcoming trip to Puerto Rico as the dates of the texts change to early May. There's lots of chats about boys and partying.

By mid-May, KC is asking AH to move in to a place with her. In the space of a few days, KC texts that her mom is taking "the kid" for the weekend, that she passed out AH's resumes at Universal, and that her two-week vacation was approved by Universal for the first two weeks of July. KC borrows money per the texts to pay for a tow when two tires blow on the 14th.

On the 19th, she tells AH that her mom is taking her to look at a place off of Conway and Michigan. On the 20th, KC tells AH that they both have an appointment to look at the house, which has an above ground pool. But on the 21st, KC tells her that she's sick and is going to the doctor. She texts that she worked "almost 60 hours last week." Later that day, she texts to take a raincheck on looking at the house. "Stupid flu." On the 23rd, AH asks again about seeing the house, but KC says that now Caylee is sick and that she's taking her to the doctor.

When AH doesn't hear back about the house by the afternoon, she texts, I just need to know you are serious about it. I have a date looming where I won't have a home and I need to know where I'm going soon. It's scary." KC texts back that she was serious, has seen the house 4 times, and that she asked the homeowner to wait 'til the end of the month.

By the 27th, KC texts about her first date with "Tony" and her relationship with RM. On the 28th, she texts that AH can get her stuff out of storage. AH texts back that everything was clear for her to leave her old place.

On June 3rd, KC reveals that she is "really starting to like Tony." She also texts that she found a really good place to stock up on essentials. All this talk about moving and she doesn't even have a job!

On 6/9 KC texts that she is staying "at the boys" that night and that Caylee "pooped in her potty for the first time." "Proud momma moment." On the 13th, KC can't go to Jacksonville with AH to get her car because her dad "almost had a stroke" and they were on their way to the hospital. That evening, AH texted that she had everything packed and wanted to bring it over. This must be when the plans changed and they were going to move into the Anthony home. On the 17th, AH asks for the new address and KC texts back the Hopespring Drive address on the 17th.

Their all-day texts nearly stop on the 15th and don't regain their previous frequency. There are few texts from the 15th of June through the 24th of June. On the 27th of June, KC texts "there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

On the 29th KC asks to borrow AHs gas can but it's in storage. AH tells KC that her camera is being shipped "to your house." The moving plans must have changed again. By the first of July, KC's texts resume their previous tone and become more frequent again. On the first, she texts that she "was talking to my crazy mother." On the 4th, AH texts about her missing cash. KC texts "where the hell did you put it?" She tells AH to let her know if she can help find it.

A few days later they resume talking about the trip to Puerto Rico. AH and others make the trip but KC plans to meet them there. "Can't wait to get my happy *advertiser censored** down there" she texts on the 8th when AH is in PR. On the 10th, she texts that she's "looking at a couple more places today and finding a flight tonight." On the 15th, AH is due back and KC is to pick her up. This is the day all hell breaks loose about poor Caylee. The last text on the list is from AH, asking "Do we have time to go look at the place today?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back