DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
4 members of Thai soccer team freed from flooded cave, governor says

Rescuers in northern Thailand on Sunday extracted four members of a youth soccer team from the cave where they had been trapped for more than two weeks, part of an ongoing operation to rescue the 12 boys and their coach, officials said.

Rescue of 12 boys and coach going 'better than expected'

decicca-3890-jpg.jpg

Four rescued from Thai cave in risky operation; nine remain inside

XFZ2YJXRUBOFFE7FLR537RZXTQ.jpg

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to need to clean up the previous thread but I don’t have time right now. Please do not link to private facebook accounts belonging to the divers or any other private social media accounts.

Continue discussion here...

Last edited:
It’s so good to be starting a new thread knowing they are all out and being well cared for. It’s incredible how so many countries worked together to save these boys. I wonder if they yet realise the extent of the coverage their story has gotten.

It’s so good to be starting a new thread knowing they are all out and being well cared for. It’s incredible how so many countries worked together to save these boys. I wonder if they yet realise the extent of the coverage their story has gotten.
Can you imagine wondering for days if you're going to make it out alive, then when you do you realize the whole world has been cheering for you? The whole thing would be surreal.

Group hug!!!!!!!! Cheers! PTL! Hooyah! Happy Dance! God Bless! Toast!

These posts read better than any book I've ever read or any movie I've ever seen.

Wow just wow. I still can't speak.

Unbelievable.

Love to all.

Wow... I just came across this: Richard Barrow in Thailand on Twitter

I'm sure it's been posted in the old thread but I hope you'll forgive this possible repeat. I'm now just having a chance to catch up on details. And just the fact that these people don't pack up and leave now, but stay behind to pump water off the fields they had to pump it onto... I *had* managed to keep my eyes dry but not anymore. I'm not crying, you're crying. ;) What a happy day!

Last edited:
How about a shout-out to all the heroes
It's Finnish, though so here is the English translation. The tune has caught me.

J. Karjalainen - Sankarit lyrics + English translation

Heroes
Who are those heroes
That kind of heroes
Who are respected by the whole kingdom?
Who are those heroes
That kind of heroines
Who get their reward from real work?

[Refrain:]
We all are heroes
When we look at it the right way
We are heroes of life
Every one of us

Who are those heroes
That kind of heroines
Who are scared when it really matters?
Who are those heroes
That kind of heroes
Who beg for money in street corners?

[Refrain]

Who are those heroes
Movies' heroines
Who mesmerize everyone with their beauty?
Who are those heroes
That kind of heroes
Who push the weaker from their way?

[Refrain] (2x)

per the wiki link:

The healthiest boys were rescued first, as officials believed they would have the best chance of surviving the escape route first.[85]

So there is the answer as to how they decided to choose who went out first.
Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles, except in limited cases where editing is restricted to prevent disruption or vandalism. Users can contribute anonymously, under a pseudonym, or, if they choose to, with their real identity.

Wikipedia:About - Wikipedia

I don't rely heavily on Wikipedia for the above reason. ;)

per the wiki link:

The healthiest boys were rescued first, as officials believed they would have the best chance of surviving the escape route first.[85]

So there is the answer as to how they decided to choose who went out first.

I'll believe this when I hear it directly from the mouth of the Australian Doctor who made the decision in the cave. Until then, I think there are too many conflicting reports. There was a previous article that said the Australian Dr reversed the officials decision to send out the strongest first after he got in the cave and saw the condition of the weakest boys was not improving, and it said he sent the ones most in need of medical care first. I'll see if I can find that link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back