OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is my theory.

A jealous fight broke out that night and someone or someones hit Noah in the head with a golf club and/or butt of a firearm, which killed him.

They then ran over him with the ATV, causing the other catastrophic injuries, and dumped him by the side of the road hoping it would be deemed a hit and run.

Any thoughts?

This is my theory.

A jealous fight broke out that night and someone or someones hit Noah in the head with a golf club and/or butt of a firearm, which killed him.

They then ran over him with the ATV, causing the other catastrophic injuries, and dumped him by the side of the road hoping it would be deemed a hit and run.

Any thoughts?
I don’t think there was any crime at all.

I think he was drunk and went for a walk after that ATV accident. He may have had internal injuries from the rollover, or the alcohol alone got him. He passes out in the road, and is then hit by a large vehicle.

He wasn’t wearing clothes at the time, so the person who hit him may have thought they ran over a deer or something.

That explains the broken teeth, the scalp injury, the road rash, etc.

I don’t think there was any crime at all.

I think he was drunk and went for a walk after that ATV accident. He may have had internal injuries from the rollover, or the alcohol alone got him. He passes out in the road, and is then hit by a large vehicle.

He wasn’t wearing clothes at the time, so the person who hit him may have thought they ran over a deer or something.

That explains the broken teeth, the scalp injury, the road rash, etc.

Except. The authorities have pretty definitively said it was not a hit and run.

All due respect, but in the few days since I first learned about this case, I have been obsessively educating myself on it.

Supposedly after the ATV accident he was so drunk he had to be "given" a shower to clean himself off, and after the shower he asked to sleep in the host's bed and she said no and that made him angry so he went for a walk.

So within a what, 30-minute period at most? he was 1) too drunk to take a shower by himself and yet 2) sober enough to walk a mile to be hit by a vehicle.

Doesn't add up to me.

On top of that, Noah's family, who seem to be pretty straight-up people to me, have said that there have been vastly conflicting accounts from the other people present that night.

And I have seen some of those contradictory statements myself.

Last edited:
Except. The authorities have pretty definitively said it was not a hit and run.
It's not a hit and run with this scenario, and you're correct in that the injuries absolutely do not support a hit and run. Laying in the road and being hit by an unsuspecting driver, is not the definition of a hit and run. Typically victims are standing, and the driver knows what they did.

It's not a hit and run with this scenario, and you're correct in that the injuries absolutely do not support a hit and run. Laying in the road and being hit by an unsuspecting driver, is not the definition of a hit and run. Typically victims are standing, and the driver knows what they did.

All due respect, there are many aspects of this case that you are not taking into account.

Unfortunately, they are not allowed to be linked here due to WS rules. I suggest you search podcasts with the term Noah Presgrove.

Last edited:
All due respect, there are many aspects of this case that you are not taking into account.
I’ve followed this from the very first post here. I’ve read the autopsy report, the witness accounts, viewed that social media garbage, and listened to multiple pathologists who have described similar scenarios to what I described.

A murder makes no sense, while an accident makes a great deal of sense.

This has become a social media cesspool of rumors, and I think it’s horrific that innocent people are being accused of committing a crime that there’s no evidence even occurred.

I’ve followed this from the very first post here. I’ve read the autopsy report, the witness accounts, viewed that social media garbage, and listened to multiple pathologists who have described similar scenarios to what I described.

A murder makes no sense, while an accident makes a great deal of sense.

This has become a social media cesspool of rumors, and I think it’s horrific that innocent people are being accused of committing a crime that there’s no evidence even occurred.

So what do you make of the wildly conflicting accounts provided by people who were there?

So what do you make of the wildly conflicting accounts provided by people who were there?
A bunch of drunken kids who had no idea what was going on at the time.

I’ve been to these parties, I’ve thrown these parties, and you could ask 10 people at one of them about a specific event, and none of them would give the same story.

I don’t find any of that the least bit unusual.

I totally believe that he tried to get into bed with that girl, and got mad when she told him no. He goes for a walk, wearing different clothes thanks to the atv accident, and different shoes because he couldn’t find his (I’ve done the shoe thing myself),

Then the scenario I described above occurred.

If there was a fight, someone would have talked. If there was a coverup, these drunken teens couldn’t pull that off without giving themselves away.

And those injuries all look like what a vehicle would do, and not some absolutely insane beating.

He goes for a walk, wearing different clothes thanks to the atv accident, and different shoes because he couldn’t find his (I’ve done the shoe thing myself),
And yet. He was found naked. Not in those different clothes.

But the shoes were still on his feet. So...he was hit with a large vehicle that removed his clothes yet left the shoes on his feet intact?

And yet. He was found naked. Not in those different clothes.

But the shoes were still on his feet. So...he was hit with a large vehicle that removed his clothes yet left the shoes on his feet intact?
He was drunk, and maybe he was waving the shorts around or something. Maybe they were loose, and slid off when he was being dragged. It's not a dealbreaker for me. If you're staging an accident, you make sure he's fully dressed, so in a way it helps the argument that it wasn't murder.

If he was wearing the shorts, they could have slid off without removing his shoes, anyway.

He was drunk, and maybe he was waving the shorts around or something. Maybe they were loose, and slid off when he was being dragged. It's not a dealbreaker for me. If you're staging an accident, you make sure he's fully dressed, so in a way it helps the argument that it wasn't murder.

If he was wearing the shorts, they could have slid off without removing his shoes, anyway.

This will probably be deleted because of WS rules, but quick! Do you think Kaleb was lying? And that Jack's accounts don't have serious inconsistencies?

Are you saying that he could have been hit by a large vehicle that slid off his shorts without removing his shoes?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back