That bowl of pineapple again

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anything that could be used to indicate RDI will be denied by IDI. In the case of the pineapple it is ludicrous to imagine a complete stranger feeding JB pineapple. It is common sense to imagine a family member feeding her pineapple. You need to look no further than this to understand why Scarlett and other IDI proponents object so strongly to acknowledge this evidence even if they deny that is the reason for doing so.

Yes, there's just too much evidence that points to RDI - any IDI theory has to incorporate or explain that evidence in a logical manner. I think it's possible to do so with some of the blended IDI with RDI knowledge type theories, or JARDI, but a complete and total stranger? It just doesn't add up with some of the evidence, like the pineapple.

When asked about the pineapple, Patsy asked "Was it canned or fresh?" Odd answer- but of course Patsy was prepared to say the opposite of whatever the answer was. If she was told it was canned, she'd say that she only bought fresh. If she was told it was fresh, she say she bought canned. Thankfully, her housekeeper LHP told police Patsy always bought fresh pineapple because JB loved it. Sometimes she got it already cut up in cubes at the grocery, but it was still fresh, not canned.

The pineapple again...LOL

IIRC, in ST's book, he said the White's didn't serve anything with pineapple as an ingredient. So, I guess that leaves fresh pineapple out of the mix, for something eaten at the White's party?

However, at the Ramsey home, we have fresh pineapple in a bowl, on the counter, but the IDI's want to say JB couldn't have possibly eaten it at home after the party?

The logic amazes me. smh

Did Patsy literally ever say there was no pineapple in the home or just that she didn't feed it to her or put it in that bowl? I thought her using or even repeating the words "feed it to her" was odd.

Did Patsy literally ever say there was no pineapple in the home or just that she didn't feed it to her or put it in that bowl? I thought her using or even repeating the words "feed it to her" was odd.

I believe she said she "didn't feed it to her." I can't remember, I got too distracted by the debate about it whether it was served at the White's or not...

Which is absurd since even Lou Smit himself agrees it was flippin' pineapple.

Patsy tried to say she didn't recognize the bowl itself. But there was a photo of the same bowl on her dining room table taken at her own party on the 23rd. The bowl also matched other dishes in the home.
I don't think she tried to say she didn't have any pineapple. There was other pineapple in the fridge. She said she didn't own the box of tissues on the table with the bowl and glass either- as if ANYONE would believe an "intruder" carried his own box of tissues.

Which is absurd since even Lou Smit himself agrees it was flippin' pineapple.

Absurd is the best way to describe it...I'm at a loss to even consider why we are debating the pineapple. It was one of the most concrete pieces of evidence, whether you are a RDI or IDI...But, yet we are debating it.

JMO

ETA: I think the only reason we are debating it is because it's obvious that the Ramseys lied about the pineapple. For whatever reason.

Why deny the pineapple, the dish, the spoon, and a box of tissues?!?
Why on earth would someone bring their own box of tissues to a kidnapping/sexual assault/murder?
:scared:

Why deny the pineapple, the dish, the spoon, and a box of tissues?!?
Why on earth would someone bring their own box of tissues to a kidnapping/sexual assault/murder?
:scared:

It's like when my kid lies about something seemingly insignificant, saying "No, I don't need to go potty" and then she wets herself, as I knew she would, she then blames the pee all over her pants on her stuffed bear. Right, Bear peed on you. Got it.

I'd definitely bring my own box of tissues. I mean, what if I got a cold mid-kidnapping and they had CHEAP tissues? Ugh, the raw nose would be unbearable.

It's like when my kid lies about something seemingly insignificant, saying "No, I don't need to go potty" and then she wets herself, as I knew she would, she then blames the pee all over her pants on her stuffed bear. Right, Bear peed on you. Got it.

I'd definitely bring my own box of tissues. I mean, what if I got a cold mid-kidnapping and they had CHEAP tissues? Ugh, the raw nose would be unbearable.

I know right. :facepalm:

:seeya:

ETA: I've never had a bear blamed. I usually get the "I don't know" and a cute look.

I am sorry, but I am rolling on the floor...The CHEAP tissues and the raw nose...OMG, the visual...

JMO

Patsy tried to say she didn't recognize the bowl itself. But there was a photo of the same bowl on her dining room table taken at her own party on the 23rd. The bowl also matched other dishes in the home.
I don't think she tried to say she didn't have any pineapple. There was other pineapple in the fridge. She said she didn't own the box of tissues on the table with the bowl and glass either- as if ANYONE would believe an "intruder" carried his own box of tissues.

Really? I'll bet there are a few that would believe it! Didn't the "intruder" also bring the tape, cord, pineapple, identical Sharpie, etc.? LOL

Really? I'll bet there are a few that would believe it! Didn't the "intruder" also bring the tape, cord, pineapple, identical Sharpie, etc.? LOL

I am sure we have some that believe that...Along with the intruder bringing fresh pineapple, fibers like John's shirt, ect...:banghead:

I am sure we have some that believe that...Along with the intruder bringing fresh pineapple, fibers like John's shirt, ect...:banghead:

and :floorlaugh:size 12 Bloomies

I don't know about you all, but in my kidnapping kit are the following:

Tissues
Paper bag with rope (I can't be expected to carry it without the paper bag. What would I do, drape the loops over my shoulder like a peasant?)
Tape
Cantaloupe
Sweater matching the victim's mother's sweater
Gloves but only for touching the victim, I'll take them off to write my ransom novella and then wipe the pen clean and put it back in the pen holder (Why would I bring my OWN PEN?)
Puzzles to do while waiting for the family to return home
Cord, even though I also have rope (can't have too many options)
Pillow and blankie to nap while waiting
Baklava
Snacks

I don't know about you all, but in my kidnapping kit are the following:

Tissues
Paper bag with rope (I can't be expected to carry it without the paper bag. What would I do, drape the loops over my shoulder like a peasant?)
Tape
Cantaloupe
Sweater matching the victim's mother's sweater
Gloves but only for touching the victim, I'll take them off to write my ransom novella and then wipe the pen clean and put it back in the pen holder (Why would I bring my OWN PEN?)
Puzzles to do while waiting for the family to return home
Cord, even though I also have rope (can't have too many options)
Pillow and blankie to nap while waiting
Baklava
Snacks

^^^^

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Cantaloupe instead of pineapple...Interesting choice...

Puzzle books, never crossed my mind...I figured I would read the famiy's mail while I was there...LOL

ROFLMAO

Well, he didn't get to do his puzzles because he was too busy rummaging for examples of PR's handwriting to copy.

Well, he didn't get to do his puzzles because he was too busy rummaging for examples of PR's handwriting to copy.

LOL

And baklava...That sounds good...

Yes, and reading the bank statements to get a ransom figure...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back