The 6 minute phone call when JH failed to talk to anyone

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a newbie..so much so I misspelled sleuthie in my username...anyway to change it? oops. Anyway. First post ever, long time reader. Y'all are amazing!

Anyway, I found MG on fb (definitely the daycare MG) and she posted how angry she was after the PC hearing. MG has a 3-4 mo baby herself and a much better looking hub than Urinal hottie RH. So, IMO I think she is not involved with RH. She's grieving the loss IMO.

Staffer - ChicoLiving helped me change my username, contact admin or mods and request help with that.

And :wagon: to Websleuths! I have always felt speculation about MG was way ahead of itself. I imagine she spent a lot of time with Cooper and this has probably devastated her, so speculation about her with RH is way premature and hurtful as well. Glad to know I am not alone in feeling my heart go out to her being in this situation.

I would definitely tell the officer FU. No doubt in my mind.
I'll admit to telling a sweet older child protection worker to eff off. I was at the hospital with my three month old son, didn't know if he was going to make it through the night, and became very agitated when the worker insisted I leave him to go answer her questions.

Not the same situation, but just something I recalled and seemed somewhat relevant.

Sigh

Duh... nevermind.
see below.

He talked to two.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.05.html

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Now, did you actually -- have you located every one of these girls that he's had contact with?*

STODDARD: I have not. UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Have you located any of them?*

STODDARD: I have located two of them.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. The first one, I won't use the user name, but I guess let me, for lack of a better term, the older one, did you speak with her?*

STODDARD: I did.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And what did she say?*

STODDARD: She stated that she had first met Ross, and she knew him as Ross, through Scout (ph), which is another messaging service. And that he had met up and that he wanted to hook up with her.

I think she meant during the 6 minute phone call. jmo

He talked to two.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.05.html

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Now, did you actually -- have you located every one of these girls that he's had contact with?*

STODDARD: I have not. UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Have you located any of them?*

STODDARD: I have located two of them.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. The first one, I won't use the user name, but I guess let me, for lack of a better term, the older one, did you speak with her?*

STODDARD: I did.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And what did she say?*

STODDARD: She stated that she had first met Ross, and she knew him as Ross, through Scout (ph), which is another messaging service. And that he had met up and that he wanted to hook up with her.

------
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And in addition to that, we talked about fantasy and things like that. Did you confirm through texts and things like that that this was more than fantasy, that he'd actually met up for things?*

STODDARD: Yes.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And one of those occasions at Rope Mill (ph) Park in Cherokee County?*

STODDARD: That is correct.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Thank you. And, your honor, may I take one more shot at the horse just to explain his state of mind one day later. It's not to do with the sexting.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Is it the final question on this topic?*

---------

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Detective, in that same -- on the 5th of June, he talks about being a guitar player with this girl. She asks him about cheating on his wife. Did she ask him a question about his conscience?*

STODDARD: She did.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What did she ask him?*

STODDARD: She asked -

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She is who?*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She is this other girl he is sexting with.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And she does -

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Objection.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Same response.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No way relevant to anything.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Final question, he says, Mr. Kilgore (ph). I'm going to allow a question and answer and then we're moving on.*

STODDARD: She says something to the fact of, do you have a conscience?*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And what was his response?*

STODDARD: Nope.*

------

So June 5th he met the 16/17 yr old at Rope Mill?
Am I reading this correctly?

:thud:

I have posted that very snip of the transcript probably three times since the hearing, have read it countless times, watched the hearing live and somehow missed the significance of the B&UBM portion.

The question of conscience came one day after he met up with the woman!! I knew about the meet up, I knew about the question. I just had never really caught that they happened from one day to the next. So he met the one sexting partner on June 4th at the park?

Yikes the circumstantial evidence just keeps piling higher.

:thud:

I have posted that very snip of the transcript probably three times since the hearing, have read it countless times, watched the hearing live and somehow missed the significance of the B&UBM portion.

The question of conscience came one day after he met up with the woman!! I knew about the meet up, I knew about the question. I just had never really caught that they happened from one day to the next. So he met the one sexting partner on June 4th at the park?

Yikes the circumstantial evidence just keeps piling higher.
The 16 now 17 yr old was on June 5th, I think.
He played his guitar and
tried to woo her imo.
You have to read it carefully. He finishes talking about the woman (who he also met )
and moves on to the 16/17 yo.

At least that's what I understand, they do so much mind talking to each other and the judge, I am not sure.

Staffer - ChicoLiving helped me change my username, contact admin or mods and request help with that.

And :wagon: to Websleuths! I have always felt speculation about MG was way ahead of itself. I imagine she spent a lot of time with Cooper and this has probably devastated her, so speculation about her with RH is way premature and hurtful as well. Glad to know I am not alone in feeling my heart go out to her being in this situation.

BBM!

ITA, I don't think MG was involved with him, and, most importantly I would never suggest it since there's no evidence, whatsoever, that this young lady had any involvement. The reason I want to make that clear is because my post was quoted/used as a jump off to state his/her opinion... No biggie though, I love anytime WS gets a new poster! Just letting ya know... :peace:

All jmo.

I'll admit to telling a sweet older child protection worker to eff off. I was at the hospital with my three month old son, didn't know if he was going to make it through the night, and became very agitated when the worker insisted I leave him to go answer her questions.

Not the same situation, but just something I recalled and seemed somewhat relevant.

Sigh

It's actually the opposite scenario with you. You didn't want to LEAVE your child -that's more understandable than him not giving CPR or calling 911 for his dead kid.

In my world, they are known as "dropped calls" and at times it's a few minutes before you even realize you have lost the call.

I thought a dropped call referred to a call that ended because the signal was lost, that it was caused by the carrier, not by a person hanging up on a dead line.

This is actually one thing I'm really looking forward to hearing more about. At first eye witness accounts said he was talking to his wife but we now know that was wrong. I am very keen to hear more about it. I have a feeling in my belly that it is going to be very important.

Being on hold keeps the call open, maybe he was transferred from the main desk and was held waiting. But waiting on hold for 6 minutes is an eternity in this situation. No one waits that long. He should have texted Leanna a zillion times during that time to reach her.

Being on hold keeps the call open, maybe he was transferred from the main desk and was held waiting. But waiting on hold for 6 minutes is an eternity in this situation. No one waits that long. He should have texted Leanna a zillion times during that time to reach her.

That is what I always thought. He called. Got a receptionist, was put on hold. Transferred to Toddler room number 5 and spoke to someone there. Who knows how many minutes of the six the ringing, holding, and transferring took up. He might have only actually talked for 2 minutes or so.

Also, When Leanne goes to pick up Cooper it is 4:50 right? Ross makes the "discovery" of Cooper at around 4:25 or 4:30. And then he makes the six minute call to Home Depot in the next few minutes? So now I am confused. He couldn't have called and been transferred to toddler room #5 in that 6 minute phone call from the scene.

Because we know from what was reported the staff did not know that Cooper was dead when Leanne arrived. LH was the only one at the daycare that insisted that Cooper was "left in the car."

That is what I always thought. He called. Got a receptionist, was put on hold. Transferred to Toddler room number 5 and spoke to someone there. Who knows how many minutes of the six the ringing, holding, and transferring took up. He might have only actually talked for 2 minutes or so.

Also, When Leanne goes to pick up Cooper it is 4:50 right? Ross makes the "discovery" of Cooper at around 4:25 or 4:30. And then he makes the six minute call to Home Depot in the next few minutes? So now I am confused. He couldn't have called and been transferred to toddler room #5 in that 6 minute phone call from the scene.

Because we know from what was reported the staff did not know that Cooper was dead when Leanne arrived. LH was the only one at the daycare that insisted that Cooper was "left in the car."

Yea, that 6-minute call is bugging me. Dear Prudence and gngr~snap brought up a good point upthread (post #37) -- perhaps it was LH that JRH spoke to toddler room 5. As I commented on their post, I had never thought about that, but, now I see that as a possiblity. We know JRH made 3 calls, but we don't know the times of those calls...or do we? I'll have to look that up when I get home. But, maybe he was on hold until LH arrived at the daycare, and then he spoke to her. Jmo.

Yea, that 6-minute call is bugging me. Dear Prudence and gngr~snap brought up a good point upthread (post #37) -- perhaps it was LH that JRH spoke to toddler room 5. As I commented on their post, I had never thought about that, but, now I see that as a possiblity. We know JRH made 3 calls, but we don't know the times of those calls...or do we? I'll have to look that up when I get home. But, maybe he was on hold until LH arrived at the daycare, and then he spoke to her. Jmo.

But if he spoke to her, then why were any of the staff arguing with LH and offering optional explanations as to Cooper NOT being in the car? I just don't think anyone would contradict a Mother when Dad had just informed her that their Baby was dead.

But IIRC the daycare workers tried to reassure her that there were all sorts of other possibilities. I don't see that happening if the Father had just called and broken the news.

Also, why would she then go to Ross's place of employ...and not where her dead Baby and her husband were? I'd want to be THERE...not anyplace else.

But if he spoke to her, then why were any of the staff arguing with LH and offering optional explanations as to Cooper NOT being in the car? I just don't think anyone would contradict a Mother when Dad had just informed her that their Baby was dead.

But IIRC the daycare workers tried to reassure her that there were all sorts of other possibilities. I don't see that happening if the Father had just called and broken the news.

Also, why would she then go to Ross's place of employ...and not where her dead Baby and her husband were? I'd want to be THERE...not anyplace else.

Good questions, I've asked myself the same. If LH did receive a call in toddler room 5, seems like the daycare staff would've mentioned that to LE and Det. Stoddard would've testified about it (imo). But, IDK, something about that 6-minute call doesn't seem right to me...most likely we don't have all the information yet... but something about it is "off" to me and it's bugging me. If I believe LH was involved - which at this point I'm still on the fence - perhaps they spoke so JRH could confirm that "it" had been done...and it was time for her to put on her "act" in front of the staff. If I don't believe she was involved, then 6-minute between them doesn't make sense, imo. IDK, it's just an interesting theory, imo.

The whole afternoon is sketchy IMO. He tells his friends he will be late for the 5PM movie but leaves early. He gets in a steaming hot car, filled with the stench of his dead child, and never rolls down a window. He finds the child and tries to call LH. LH has her phone turned off or, for some reason, is incommunicado. He calls the Daycare, talks to no one for six minutes in Coopers room.

LH arrives, asks for Cooper and blurts out that he has been left in a car. She heads to RH's office area, where he would NOT be...because by that time he would have been at the movie.

Did she try to call HIM? The first thing I would do was call my husband if the Baby wasn't there! I would page him in the movie theatre! I would need to FIND him and that car and my child ASAP!!!!

To me, it sounds like they had a script. Only some parts of the " drama" did not come off as planned. She was playing her part as they had planned when she arrived...but everything is "off" because life doesn't follow RH's master plan for child murder. It's like a bad movie. All of it.

I wonder if the short call was to say..."I haven't " found him" yet. I'm doing it after work. Go to the daycare and when Cooper isn't there...say something like"OMG, he's in the car!" By then I'll have done the reveal.

Good questions, I've asked myself the same. If LH did receive a call in toddler room 5, seems like the daycare staff would've mentioned that to LE and Det. Stoddard would've testified about it (imo). But, IDK, something about that 6-minute call doesn't seem right to me...most likely we don't have all the information yet... but something about it is "off" to me and it's bugging me. If I believe LH was involved - which at this point I'm still on the fence - perhaps they spoke so JRH could confirm that "it" had been done...and it was time for her to put on her "act" in front of the staff. If I don't believe she was involved, then 6-minute between them doesn't make sense, imo. IDK, it's just an interesting theory, imo.

I don't think the 6 min was with LH but someone at LAA -- Stoddard testified the call went to Toddler Room 5 and when asked if he the person on the other end of the line had been interviewed, he said, "Not yet" -- LH had been interviewed. So... my guess is he was waiting on phone records to shed more light on whether it was an actual conversation OR they were still piecing together who spoke with whom and when within LAA -- perhaps it's a combination of both where RH was put on hold or transferred around more than once and they were still investigating that portion of the day's events ... ?

The whole afternoon is sketchy IMO. He tells his friends he will be late for the 5PM movie but leaves early. He gets in a steaming hot car, filled with the stench of his dead child, and never rolls down a window. He finds the child and tries to call LH. LH has her phone turned off or, for some reason, is incommunicado. He calls the Daycare, talks to no one for six minutes in Coopers room.

LH arrives, asks for Cooper and blurts out that he has been left in a car. She heads to RH's office area, where he would NOT be...because by that time he would have been at the movie.

Did she try to call HIM? The first thing I would do was call my husband if the Baby wasn't there! I would page him in the movie theatre! I would need to FIND him and that car and my child ASAP!!!!

To me, it sounds like they had a script. Only some parts of the " drama" did not come off as planned. She was playing her part as they had planned when she arrived...but everything is "off" because life doesn't follow RH's master plan for child murder. It's like a bad movie. All of it.

:ditto: ITA!

I wonder if the short call was to say..."I haven't " found him" yet. I'm doing it after work. Go to the daycare and when Cooper isn't there...say something like"OMG, he's in the car!" By then I'll have done the reveal.

BBM -- ITA and it's that point too about the movie -- why state you'll be late when leaving work early and why no remarks in the conversation with friends as to WHY you'll be late if it's for totally innocent purposes, which could have included any number of things? If he needed to work longer & put in a full day since he arrived late, that should have been something he realized at lunch when the movie was being planned; he obviously wasn't scheduled to pick up CH. If he needed to go anywhere or do anything that HAD to be done within that timeframe, why not mention it? "Gosh guys, sorry I didn't remember earlier but I forgot I have to.... (fill in the blank) and I'll be running behind so can you leave the ticket for me at the box office?"

So I'm definitely curious about the extent of those inter-office chats among friends as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler