The Abduction October 22, 1989

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jacob's dad felt a strong feeling of impending doom that day at the hockey rink. Perhaps DJH went into the arena to stalk the boys there as he had done many other times in different locations. Maybe he followed Jerry and Jacob home and that is how he knew of the woods that he told Aaron & Trevor to run to. Locals agree that a person had to know the area in the daytime for the perp to know where those woods were in the pitch black. Can anyone confirm that this hockey rink is across from the Fingerhut where DJH previously worked? He just recently lost his job there, maybe he was picking up a last paycheck or some personal items that he left behind and decided to troll the hockey rink. Maybe he followed Jacob and his dad from where they went fishing that morning and stalked them all day while making a plan.

Here's that post by Sidvix in the DJH thread.
sidvix59 said:
To clear things up a bit, the ice rink is across the street from part of Fingerhuts property, but its a four lane road and an indoor arena. He would have had to be hanging out inside the rink to see Jacob, there is no way he would have noticed him just driving by, even walking in and out would have been unlikely since there is a parking lot.

Plus he was more likely working at the other property closer to St Joe not the one in town (more likely cause more people worked at the newer facilities near St Joe).

Something I haven't noticed anyone mention, one of the news reports the night we found out, one of the neighbors said not many people ever visited him, but at times his brother lived with him and she would see them get in arguments.

How many minutes between the last time jacob was seen and the dispatch part of the 911 call... I am trying to determine how far djh could have driven before hearing the call over his scanner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The three most important things today

1. Where is Jacob
2. Does LE have DNA from Aaron and/or Trevors clothing.
3. What is DR's involvement.

The three most important things today

1. Where is Jacob
2. Does LE have DNA from Aaron and/or Trevors clothing.
3. What is DR's involvement.

Does DJH have trophies and where are they?

Will DJH confess? What could be incentive?

On an episode of Law and Order SVU, one pedophile kept trophies from his victims in a storage unit. I hope the police have looked into this possiblity. Maybe even a relatives storege unit could have been used to store any evidence.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Re: trophies and confessions -All personality-disordered people fall on a spectrum of severity - the fact that DJH has managed to stay out of jail for any offense for most of his adult lifetime convinces me that he is extremely risk-averse - for sure since 1989; also makes me think he calculated the risk of keeping souvenirs as too high and so kept none or disposed of them. Is it possible that in reality, his sexual fantasies were not realized by his assaults- perhaps just the opposite - that he is not a killer or a sadist (his reported comment in JS assault -"..I give up!" struck me as not being a psychopaths reaction)- and ultimately accepted that *advertiser censored* depicting "safe" (vomit) encounters came closest to satisfying him? His alleged comment "They'll never pin that on me" sounded like more than bravado to me. As far as confessing, I don't believe there is enough incentive. If he was facing life in prison (which it doesn't appear he would on these charges alone), I think he would confess if he were granted protection and other special treatment. Just my impressions and I hope I'm totally wrong.

As more and more is learned about molesters, info may change. What I learned is that unless it is a sexual sadistic, molesters are not into killing. They only kill to cover the evidence. It is not their goal.

Of clurse, it does not matter because the child is gone no matter what the reason

There is a few things today I would hope for a resolve for soon. What happened with DR? Was it a mistake? What is going on in the driveway? Are there still more footprints? How are they inconclusive to Daniel Heinrichs tires and shoes?

There is a few things today I would hope for a resolve for soon. What happened with DR? Was it a mistake? What is going on in the driveway? Are there still more footprints? How are they inconclusive to Daniel Heinrichs tires and shoes?

They are NOT inconclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sas, the tires and footprint MATCH those of DJH. It's simply that they could have conceivably matched others as well due to there not being any /special/ marks that set them apart conclusively. I hope that clarifies things for you.

We have all seen a "Forensic Files", or something like that, where tire tracks or shoe prints have been established as an exact match due to wear or irregularities that matched up perfectly, but this is highly unusual. Dirt is not a perfect medium for track impressions. If they can determine the make and size of the tire, they are doing very well.

This would not establish a conclusive match since other people obviously drove vehicles with the same tires. Still, when you consider how many people in the St Cloud area drove a car with the same make and size tire AND their car was small and blue , they wore shoes with the same soles, and they had a history of sexually assaulting boys using a very similar MO as Jacob, you are beginning to approach "beyond all reasonable doubt".

One thing that it should have been able to establish conclusively is to rule out a Grand Prix as the source vehicle. Why this was not considered after Kevin came forward and the investigation began to focus on DR is a serious question.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/04/29/us/kidnapping-sows-suspicion-in-trusting-town.html

A sign at the local Phillips 66 gasoline station reads, ''Please let Jacob come home."

Canada's Prime Minister, Brian Mulroney, called Mrs. Wetterling and promised, ''If he's in Canada, we'll get him home to you.''

A letter from Barbara Bush arrived the other day. Mrs. Wetterling had written the President's wife, asking her to speak out for the welfare of children. ''Your letter and your words of anguish over the abduction of your precious Jacob tore my heart,'' Mrs. Bush wrote. ''Keep fighting, shouting and keep on hoping.''

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/04/29/us/kidnapping-sows-suspicion-in-trusting-town.html

A sign at the local Phillips 66 gasoline station reads, ''Please let Jacob come home."

Canada's Prime Minister, Brian Mulroney, called Mrs. Wetterling and promised, ''If he's in Canada, we'll get him home to you.''

A letter from Barbara Bush arrived the other day. Mrs. Wetterling had written the President's wife, asking her to speak out for the welfare of children. ''Your letter and your words of anguish over the abduction of your precious Jacob tore my heart,'' Mrs. Bush wrote. ''Keep fighting, shouting and keep on hoping.''
Originally Posted by*Sasquatch321*

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...heduled-sunday

See you guys there, should be alot of fun and sadness.

Sasquatch waiting for your report!

Why are you posting this from 1990?

No one went to the meeting?

That article shows the intense amount of worldwide support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelly young
Back