The (Alleged) Abduction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This may be off subject , but I remember when Morgan Harrington's body was found on the Bass's cattle farm, everybody was confused as to how she ended up there. It was said that somebody with great strength must have carried her a long distance to her final location because I am pretty sure there were no tire tracks near the body. Driving through the rugged terrain with a conventional car would have been near impossible. Also they would have risked detection. Perhaps JM had the strength to accomplish this feat. He was a state wrestling champ, and a star football player.

It is completely possible that Hannah's abduction was premeditated, but that Jesse never forced her or threatened her into his car. Maybe he builded a rapport with her, made her comfortable, and then offered her a ride, but drove to his apartment instead.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Morgan241/permalink/10152313132446576/
I love this letter to the fans of the University of Louisville asking them to look at their pictures, try to remember if they saw Hannah that night, etc.
I hope it gets to all of the fans in Charlottesville that weekend. You just never know what is in the background of those cell pics you take while visiting you friends and/or students. Take another look. Visitors are more likely to have been in the Mall area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Morgan241/permalink/10152313132446576/
I love this letter to the fans of the University of Louisville asking them to look at their pictures, try to remember if they saw Hannah that night, etc.
I hope it gets to all of the fans in Charlottesville that weekend. You just never know what is in the background of those cell pics you take while visiting you friends and/or students. Take another look. Visitors are more likely to have been in the Mall area.

This part is confusing though: Jesse Matthew is a very large, imposing figure with his hair in long dreadlocks. He was wearing a baggy white shirt and long white shorts in video.

BBM In the photos he's not wearing white, he's wearing blue checkered shirt with a burgundy shirt underneath eventhough the video it appears white

This part is confusing though: Jesse Matthew is a very large, imposing figure with his hair in long dreadlocks. He was wearing a baggy white shirt and long white shorts in video.

BBM In the photos he's not wearing white, he's wearing blue checkered shirt with a burgundy shirt underneath eventhough the video it appears white
Exactly I was just coming back to this thread to write that I wish an "official" letter would be sent to Louisville. The info needs to come from the police and correctly identify the blue checkered shirt if that is what the eye witnesses at Tempo on his second visit state he was wearing.

I'm listening to Coy Barefoot http://insidecville.com/listenlive/

Talking more about JM's obnoxious behavior at Tempo...he is now saying that other eyewitnesses that Coy hasn't written about yet are saying the same thing. That JM was grabby, obnoxious, hands all over women, etc. Last person to see Hannah says she was slouched, that JM was talking to her as she was slouched against his chest and body 1:45 am Saturday 9/13.

Haven't heard anything else new.

OT but this is why it makes it difficult for me to believe he planned to abduct/possibly murder Hannah.

Exactly I was just coming back to this thread to write that I wish an "official" letter would be sent to Louisville. The info needs to come from the police and correctly identify the blue checkered shirt if that is what the eye witnesses at Tempo on his second visit state he was wearing.

The surveillance video is low quality and seems to have washed out details like the checkered pattern on JLM's shirt.

JLM reportedly followed the group of acquaintences (incl. the women he was pestering) straight from the Blue Light Grill directly to Tempo, so imho it would make sense to look for someone wearing the outfit in the Blue Light Grill pix.

See Coy Barefoot article (http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/):
Hoping to leave him behind, Molly and her group of friends left Blue Light for Tempo. “But he followed us,” she says, despite the fact that no one in their group had invited him to come along. “But after we got to Tempo, he walked in the door right behind us.”

We also know that JLM left Tempo minutes before he crossed paths w/Hannah, reportedly around 1 AM, so unlikely he would have had time to change before returning for the second visit.

Maybe someone should alert Louisville to the discrepancy on FB? Post JLM's pic from Blue Light or a link to http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/ so folks know what to be on the lookout for.

OT but this is why it makes it difficult for me to believe he planned to abduct/possibly murder Hannah.

Maybe this one wasnt planned, maybe it just fell into his lap so to speak and he got sloppy and careless as a result. Obviously it was enough to get him caught, maybe he made other mistakes as well.

If I were JM's attorney, I wouldn't be sitting at Sal's with a silly grin on my face. The advanced imaging that is available today is very precise, and the federal government, by means of defense agencies and courtesy of the likely FBI cooperative agreements with said agencies, undoubtedly has the means to process imagery to detect recent ground disturbances. The national attention this case has certainly facilitates access to such resources as does the risk that there are so many victims. http://www.int-radar.com/profile.htm; I believe that both helicopters and fixed winged aircraft can be fitted with Ground Penetrating Radar. http://www2.mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/science/ocean/seaice/Publications/lalumiere12.pdf. I don't think this search is going to be SAR covering every inch of soil. I think that there is enough interest in this case that they will have the resources to do it in a much less man-hour intensive manner. Those forests may not be such a big deal.

Here's a brochure from on the thermal imaging capabilities. I bet it can sense heat coming from decomp. http://www.robinsonheli.com/brochures/r44_policecopter_brochure.pdf Look at this video on using thermal imaging to look for leaks in irrigation in a vineyard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptKwkk2W-WM

Not me. He had his own friends and family tell him he looked like the suspect in the MH disappearance, yet he did not get arrested. Two rape accusations, not arrested. At least one more rape (2005), no arrest. IMO he thought he would continue to get away with rape or murder over and over, and it didn't phase him to be seen with her first. Additionally, maybe that actually fueled something more in him, made it more enticing for him :(

The surveillance video is low quality and seems to have washed out details like the checkered pattern on JLM's shirt.JLM reportedly followed the group of acquaintences (incl. the women he was pestering) straight from the Blue Light Grill directly to Tempo, so imho it would make sense to look for someone wearing the outfit in the Blue Light Grill pix.

See Coy Barefoot article (http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/):
Hoping to leave him behind, Molly and her group of friends left Blue Light for Tempo. “But he followed us,” she says, despite the fact that no one in their group had invited him to come along. “But after we got to Tempo, he walked in the door right behind us.”

We also know that JLM left Tempo minutes before he crossed paths w/Hannah, reportedly around 1 AM, so unlikely he would have had time to change before returning for the second visit.

Maybe someone should alert Louisville to the discrepancy on FB? Post JLM's pic from Blue Light or a link to http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/ so folks know what to be on the lookout for.

plus, if you look at the exif data on the unedited picture from coy's story, the timestamp says:
Date Time Digitized: Sep 12, 2014, 11:55:36 PM

so he would've had an hour or so to change before the surveillance videos.

plus, if you look at the exif data on the unedited picture from coy's story, the timestamp says:
Date Time Digitized: Sep 12, 2014, 11:55:36 PM

so he would've had an hour or so to change before the surveillance videos.

Why omit the rest of my post?

Clearly states that Coy Barefoot article quotes JLM's acquaintances as saying JLM followed them directly to Tempo from Blue Light Grill.

Then, he was noted leaving Tempo around 1 AM, minutes before crossing paths w/Hannah and circling right back to Tempo, in time for the 1:09 AM drink purchase.

So, very doubtful JLM changed his clothes, IMO, regardless of the timestamp. Much more likely that low quality surveillance video reduced detail to crude black and white imagery.

But, I'm sure Tempo staff have confirmed what he was wearing to LE.

Why omit the rest of my post?

Clearly states that Coy Barefoot article quotes JLM's acquaintances as saying JLM followed them directly to Tempo from Blue Light Grill.

Then, he was noted leaving Tempo around 1 AM, minutes before crossing paths w/Hannah and circling right back to Tempo, in time for the 1:09 AM drink purchase.

So, very doubtful JLM changed his clothes, IMO, regardless of the timestamp. Much more likely that low quality surveillance video reduced detail to crude black and white imagery.

But, I'm sure Tempo staff have confirmed what he was wearing to LE.

Sorry - didn't mean to omit the rest - I'm new here - all I meant to point out is that the timestamp matches -- I think it's definitely possible (and plausible) that the cam footage washed out the pattern on his shirt making it appear to be a solid color.

But, for people who suspect that the photos Coy obtained couldn't have been from the same night, the timestamp proves that they are, whether the shirt looks the same or not!

Hi all. First time poster here. Not sure this thread is entirely appropriate for this post so my apologies in advance.

I am most perplexed at the video that shows her running then walking as well as the video that shows her seeming to "walk with purpose" through the mall. Could it be she was running from something or someone that spooked her?

Could it be that HG and JLM had some brief interaction earlier during a time that they were both unaccounted for? They were both in the same area for a couple of hours or so. And, if so, was she nervous about running into him again and he knew it? Was he really helping hold her up leaving Tempo or was he forcefully guiding her to be with him?

Just a few burning questions running through my head.

These are all MOO.

I cant help but wonder if LE did find some DNA, hair etc. and it was in the trunk. No way around that for JM. IMO
I'm afraid he would say that he threw his clothes in the trunk at some point. :(

Hi all. First time poster here. Not sure this thread is entirely appropriate for this post so my apologies in advance.

I am most perplexed at the video that shows her running then walking as well as the video that shows her seeming to "walk with purpose" through the mall. Could it be she was running from something or someone that spooked her?

Could it be that HG and JLM had some brief interaction earlier during a time that they were both unaccounted for? They were both in the same area for a couple of hours or so. And, if so, was she nervous about running into him again and he knew it? Was he really helping hold her up leaving Tempo or was he forcefully guiding her to be with him?

Just a few burning questions running through my head.

These are all MOO.

LE's theory that they have released is that Hannah got completely turned around as to where she was and where she was headed. She apparently was in contact with friends with her cell phone. That she was highly intoxicated, walked briskly, and then found herself where she did not want to go probably was discouraging. She'd also feel some fatigue and the alcohol did not help. Was probably seeking a familiar face and it scared her that none were there. She just had on that skimpy top late at night which was just fine with her among friends and fellow students, but to be outside the student area that way, and not a person she recognized, probably was quite the blow And if she got so turned around in an area she knew, getting back was probably not a prospect she relished. I think she wanted to take a look in McGrady's to see if she recognized anyone there, and then was at loss as to what to do. With an iPhone, not using the GPS feature, leads me to believe it might have been running low. Probably no money on her as she was just expecting to party hop in the student area where there were no charges. Daunting to realize that you are over a mile away from where you started and even further than where you intended to go. And confused, too boot from too much drink and getting tired as well.

I don't think Hannah and JM interacted, simply because it seems like JM's evening was well accounted for. Though what he was doing leaving Tempo when he did, where was he heading, when he ran into Hannah is not clear. But back to Tempo he steered her, bought 2 more drinks and then left with her. Not clear whether she went in there or just stood outside.

The thing is, an eye witness account right before she disappeared, makes it very clear she was with a lot of people right outside of Tempo. The checker who was interviewed very specifically says there was quite the crowd out there as last call was sounded. Hannah could have easily asked for help or if she looked like she was not wanting to be with JM, others would have noted. What's trouble is that the report is that she need help to walk and even stand right at that time. Awfully quick degeneration of motor skills, IMO. Did she get sick, get stomache, gas pains to make her bent over? Did she gulp the beer too fast and it got to her? Or was something slipped in there? No idea. But there seems to be no doubt that she wanted to be with JM. No coersion seen on camera or from any eye witnesses. She is an adult. She seemed to go with JM willingly. She did not appeal to any number of folks that she was in distress. At that point in time, not really anything to hang on JM. it's that she disappeared thereafter and has not yet been found that is the problem.

Hannah Graham Missing: Police Seek 'Person Of Interest' In Hunt For Missing Virginia Student
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/20/person-of-interest-identi_n_5853040.html
09/19/14

"Longo did not name the individual. The police chief said the individual was home when the search warrant was executed, but that officers had no reason to take him into custody.

"When we arrest the person responsible, it's going to be a prosecution that leads to a conviction," Longo said. "It's not going to be just an arrest."

"Let me just say we're interested in him," Longo told a news conference. "We talked to him this morning and we are going to talk to him again."

He said Graham and the man were seen entering Tempo bar in downtown Charlottesville at about 1 a.m. on Saturday morning. They had drinks and left together after 15 minutes, Longo said, driving away in the individual's orange Chrysler coupe.

The car was located at the man's residence on Friday and searched by police, Longo said, which produced enough evidence for probable cause also to search the apartment."

I don't know if JM should be considered a "professional" killer/rapist. His car was not searched for almost an entire week...and he never cleared out the evidence.

LE's theory that they have released is that Hannah got completely turned around as to where she was and where she was headed. She apparently was in contact with friends with her cell phone. That she was highly intoxicated, walked briskly, and then found herself where she did not want to go probably was discouraging. She'd also feel some fatigue and the alcohol did not help. Was probably seeking a familiar face and it scared her that none were there. She just had on that skimpy top late at night which was just fine with her among friends and fellow students, but to be outside the student area that way, and not a person she recognized, probably was quite the blow And if she got so turned around in an area she knew, getting back was probably not a prospect she relished. I think she wanted to take a look in McGrady's to see if she recognized anyone there, and then was at loss as to what to do. With an iPhone, not using the GPS feature, leads me to believe it might have been running low. Probably no money on her as she was just expecting to party hop in the student area where there were no charges. Daunting to realize that you are over a mile away from where you started and even further than where you intended to go. And confused, too boot from too much drink and getting tired as well.

I don't think Hannah and JM interacted, simply because it seems like JM's evening was well accounted for. Though what he was doing leaving Tempo when he did, where was he heading, when he ran into Hannah is not clear. But back to Tempo he steered her, bought 2 more drinks and then left with her. Not clear whether she went in there or just stood outside.

The thing is, an eye witness account right before she disappeared, makes it very clear she was with a lot of people right outside of Tempo. The checker who was interviewed very specifically says there was quite the crowd out there as last call was sounded. Hannah could have easily asked for help or if she looked like she was not wanting to be with JM, others would have noted. What's trouble is that the report is that she need help to walk and even stand right at that time. Awfully quick degeneration of motor skills, IMO. Did she get sick, get stomache, gas pains to make her bent over? Did she gulp the beer too fast and it got to her? Or was something slipped in there? No idea. But there seems to be no doubt that she wanted to be with JM. No coersion seen on camera or from any eye witnesses. She is an adult. She seemed to go with JM willingly. She did not appeal to any number of folks that she was in distress. At that point in time, not really anything to hang on JM. it's that she disappeared thereafter and has not yet been found that is the problem.

Based on the videos there were also a large number of people walking up and down the street as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back