The Amy Winehouse Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WR, she's not in her right mind.

Yeah no doubt...BUT I have experienced MRSA....nasty disease no doubt....
But if this is NOT MRSA.....YUCK@@@@@@@@@@@@
I am sorry but Amy's face disgusts me,,,I thought MRSA was about as low as you could get....
You know I have suffered BOTH MRSA AND DEPRESSION....and yet I have NEVER felt like most pople facing this thread would.../.

I don't know what Amy Whinehouse is experiencing. I hope she will be OK.
Amy's face does not disgust me but it does concern me for her health. I hope she gets the help she needs.

I don't know what Amy Whinehouse is experiencing. I hope she will be OK.
Amy's face does not disgust me but it does concern me for her health. I hope she gets the help she needs.

What do YOU think her condition is?

Yeah no doubt...BUT I have experienced MRSA....nasty disease no doubt....
But if this is NOT MRSA.....YUCK@@@@@@@@@@@@
I am sorry but Amy's face disgusts me,,,I thought MRSA was about as low as you could get....
You know I have suffered BOTH MRSA AND DEPRESSION....and yet I have NEVER felt like most pople facing this thread would.../.

What do ya mean, WR? Certainly she could have MRSA. She's picking her face. She could have impetigo. Anybody can have anything. WR, it don't matter her status, her money or her fame. She's not in her right mind, and nobody can help her, but her. Of course she shouldn't go around contagious. She shouldn't be putting make-up on obviously. She's hurting herself constantly. Self-medicating. It's so sad.

I've heard Impetigo and MRSA....I...I really don't know...I suffered MRSA at one time...it looked NOTHING like this....but I really, honestlly don't know!!!!

WR, if it was MRSA don't ya think somebody would have her in a hospital? She'd have a great, big hard boil like cyst on her face. I know it spreads, but I doubt even she could get away with just covering up MRSA. She's got some kind of bacterial infection. I am sure they have her on antibiotics. She'll be O.K., WR.

I've heard Impetigo and MRSA....I...I really don't know...I suffered MRSA at one time...it looked NOTHING like this....but I really, honestlly don't know!!!!

I don't find Amy's condition disgusting.

What do ya mean, WR? Certainly she could have MRSA. She's picking her face. She could have impetigo. Anybody can have anything. WR, it don't matter her status, her money or her fame. She's not in her right mind, and nobody can help her, but her. Of course she shouldn't go around contagious. She shouldn't be putting make-up on obviously. She's hurting herself constantly. Self-medicating. It's so sad.

Hey, not meaning to be down on ya...But I never said her status, money or anything else could help her along the way....
diseases/and/or infections Do NOT discriminate!!!
I know what I had at one point (I thought) was bed bug bites....come to find out it was MRSA...HIGHLY contagious...
I am no dr. and will NEVER pretend to be...but TMZ and Perez both stated that her condition was contagious...I unforutnately am not in with the stars...So I don't know...

Let me say....I don't know that this was diagnosed AS MRSA....never said it wasn't though! Didn't look like MRSA to me, but that is just me!!!!

MRSA
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mrsa/DS00735

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection is caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria — often called "staph." Decades ago, a strain of staph emerged in hospitals that was resistant to the broad-spectrum antibiotics commonl

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection is caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria — often called "staph." Decades ago, a strain of staph emerged in hospitals that was resistant to the broad-spectrum antibiotics commonly used to treat it. Dubbed methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), it was one of the first germs to outwit all but the most powerful drugs. MRSA infection can be fatal. y used to treat it. Dubbed methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), it was one of the first germs to outwit all but the most powerful drugs. MRSA infection can be fatal.

Hey, not meaning to be down on ya...But I never said her status, money or anything else could help her along the way....
diseases/and/or infections Do NOT discriminate!!!
I know what I had at one point (I thought) was bed bug bites....come to find out it was MRSA...HIGHLY contagious...
I am no dr. and will NEVER pretend to be...but TMZ and Perez both stated that her condition was contagious...I unforutnately am not in with the stars...So I don't know...

Let me say....I don't know that this was diagnosed AS MRSA....never said it wasn't though! Didn't look like MRSA to me, but that is just me!!!!

White Rain, Either I misunderstood your post or you misunderstood mine. I wasn't implying that diseases and infections discriminate. Drugs don't discriminate. I meant it can happen to anyone. You mentioned you thought MRSA was as low as you can get. There's people in my neighborhood who have been infected with MRSA. They are anything but low. No matter hopefully she'll get some help.

this article says she has impegtigo. From the above link:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Winehouse Infected[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]03/04/2008[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica].[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica](sfgate.com) Amy Winehouse has been forced to take time off work after she was diagnosed with impetigo, a highly contagious skin condition. [According to wikipedia: Impetigo (sometimes impetaigo) is a superficial bacterial skin infection most common among children age 2–6 years][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Amy Winehouse is in trouble again. Apparently she freaked out on a Taxi driver. Miss Winehouse didn't have the fare when the driver returned her home. She told the driver to wait while she went in to get the loot, but had to break in her own apartment. Winehouse didn't return and the driver went to collect the $80.00 fare when Winehouse allegedly head butted him and gave him $40.00. He left. Sounds shady to me.http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20080424/amy-winehouse-has-been-offered-a-cure-for-her-bad-skin/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back