The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

• i'll probably buy book(s) about the case.

Votes: 43 13.1%
  • i'll probably buy magazines and newspapers featuring articles about the case.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'll probably tune into any tv "news" show that features info about this case.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • i'll probably continue to follow the case here at ws, but that's it.

Votes: 166 50.5%
  • i'm pretty much done with it and won't do any of the above.

Votes: 66 20.1%

• Total voters
The ONLY books I will every buy or read would be those written by JP, the Pros team or the police detectives! I wouldn't read ANYthing put out by the Ants, Casey, her DUHfense team or ANY of the jurors!!

In the A's statement they don't want the Teddy Bears um but bet they will accept cash. Come on folks we been scammed by the A's. They all played their part in the defense fairy tale and now they are taking the limo to NY and they will all be cashing in.

Gee they will probably land in the Cash Cab.

BBM - I totally agree. We have been scammed! The Anthonys (every last one of them) knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

And I for one will not fuel their Money Train. Not one cent from me! And I will not watch any show that they are on.

Let me say it again - WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!

I will never buy a book written by any of the A's...ICA included nor anybody on the defense team. If LDB or JA write a book, I'll buy it but that's it.

I would personally gouge my own eyes out before I would read anything by any of the Anthonys or the defense team. I dread the upcoming months when we will be exposed to Casey, Casey, Casey all over the media. I think I'm going to stick to the Hallmark Channel and the I Love Lucy reruns for some time to come.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back