The Anthonys think we're the crazy ones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thanks for the giggles everyone...

In all seriousness, LA really needs to be in counseling and if not, then some other type of help. Unfourtanantly, i do not think it will happen soon, if ever. He can not see through the dysfunction and missed placed loyalty to look at his own mental health. Maybe, once KC is in jail for a number of years he will begin to realize and again get help. That is, if he is not in a cell for whatever reasons.

Do you ever remember a time in your life when you were trying to put something over on someone and your nervous laughter betrayed you? I can spot it in an instant when my son is playing a lying game and I know that I did it at one time or another.

Actually, yes, once. But I could not of kept it up for three hours. I was caught on the spot.

It is how I can recognize this reaction in others though. We have to dig deeper regarding Lee imo.

Yep, I believe that the root of their anger at LE and the public is the fact that we won't believe what they themselves don't.

I've been around those types, their defense is to make YOU look and feel like the crazy one when you question their actions or words.

Kind of like "if you won't do as I say (or think like I think) I'll just take my toys and go home." Children think like that.

You know, I also (as hard as this may be to believe) think that they AREN’T as media savvy as we are...those of us who have followed this since the beginning. Maybe they are truly the stupid ones. It occurred to me while watching a little bit of LA’s depo – there was a question posed, I can’t recall exactly, but it was something I knew the answer to because of reading and sleuthing here, that LA simply answered “I don’t know, I don't think so” or somewhere along those lines. It dawned on me at that moment that perhaps they are truly stupid people. And I mean stupid like....they don’t keep up with current information, only listen to and believe what is said by each other and their respective attorneys. They don’t have a broad understanding of the facts. Maybe they have circled the wagons and only have the perspective of 6-7 people. That perspective doesn't include a guilty scenario.

I hope I am making some sense here.

ETA: Then again....naaahhhhhh... maybe they are just stupid like a fox

I'm not through reading the entire thread yet, but kudos to you for noticing that as well. The question that really got to me was when he mentioned that Casey probably stayed at Tony's while he was in NY, even when Tony told him she didn't have a key. WE know, through discovery and timelines made here, that Casey stayed at Ricardo's!

Junior Sleuth, Lee is NOT!

And in a normal depo that would be how it goes down. Why LA was treated so nicely is beyond me. I think JM might be afraid of a public backlash and lack of support for ZG if he went after LA like he would have in any other case.

I think that is true. I also think Morgan was giving Lee enough rope to hang himself. If he asked him tougher questions or pushed harder, Lee might have clammed up. With a little flattery, the boy just rambled on. Morgan might have also wanted to make nice so George and Cindy won't be scared away. Their depo would be more interesting than Lee's, IMO.

This has probably already been touched on, since I am days behind, and just now listening to Lee's deposition, but I had to stop, because it is driving me crazy.
I'm to the part where Lee is telling the Jay Blanchard Park story. :rolleyes:
So, Casey's story is she went to JBP to meet up with ZFG and drop Caylee off so she could go to work. ZFG decides, instead of just taking Caylee and then calling Casey later to tell her she has actually KIDNAPPED Caylee, to forcibly take a child that was going to be handed off to her willingly, as a babysitter situation. In a public place. With the chance of a major scene. UH HUH. Now, how stupid would a person have to be to do something like that? And how much more stupid would a person have to be to believe something like that?
I have sat here and watched Lee, at least a couple of times, answer a question with statements of how he didn't even bother to ask because the answer was so obvious, of course this was done this way, roll eyes, etc. Then he proceeds to spout off this inane nonsense that a 6 year old wouldn't believe like it is gospel.
Me to Lee: :slap:

Wow. The level of just plain messed-up in this family boggles my mind.
Lanie

And another thing that bugged the snot out of me is Lee, Master Sleuth, not remembering the name of kidnapper #2, a story he believes is the truth. Really? Here's what happened, ZFG and her sister, whatshername, kidnapped Caylee, and since Caylee's body was found, we know is an accomplice to her murder, if not the actual killer, but gee, the name escapes me.
These people may lie like other people draw breath, but they are horrible at it. I don't understand why they even bother, if this is the best they can do.
Lanie

I thought Lee had some sense till i saw his depo-- the way he laughs,giggles his way through the interview really struck a nerve with me.

His own beautiful niece is dead and this is how he acts and re acts about the 'story' of her last days. Sickening.:mad:

This has probably already been touched on, since I am days behind, and just now listening to Lee's deposition, but I had to stop, because it is driving me crazy.
So, Casey's story is she went to JBP to meet up with ZFG and drop Caylee off so she could go to work. ZFG decides, instead of just taking Caylee and then calling Casey later to tell her she has actually KIDNAPPED Caylee, to forcibly take a child that was going to be handed off to her willingly, as a babysitter situation. In a public place. With the chance of a major scene. UH HUH. Now, how stupid would a person have to be to do something like that? And how much more stupid would a person have to be to believe something like that?

I have sat here and watched Lee, at least a couple of times, answer a question with statements of how he didn't even bother to ask because the answer was so obvious, of course this was done this way, roll eyes, etc. Then he proceeds to spout off this inane nonsense that a 6 year old wouldn't believe like it is gospel.

Lanie

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And another thing that bugged the snot out of me is Lee, Master Sleuth, not remembering the name of kidnapper #2, a story he believes is the truth. Really? Here's what happened, ZFG and her sister, whatshername, kidnapped Caylee, and since Caylee's body was found, we know is an accomplice to her murder, if not the actual killer, but gee, the name escapes me.
These people may lie like other people draw breath, but they are horrible at it. I don't understand why they even bother, if this is the best they can do.
Lanie

and double :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Actually, yes, once. But I could not of kept it up for three hours. I was caught on the spot.

It is how I can recognize this reaction in others though. We have to dig deeper regarding Lee imo.

I couldn't keep it up that long! Started crying on the spot and told my Dad that I backed into a car with his car, instead of a hit and run story that I started out with.:crazy:

Lanie

(Bold mine.)

Bravo, Lanie!

I'm not through reading the entire thread yet, but kudos to you for noticing that as well. The question that really got to me was when he mentioned that Casey probably stayed at Tony's while he was in NY, even when Tony told him she didn't have a key. WE know, through discovery and timelines made here, that Casey stayed at Ricardo's!

Junior Sleuth, Lee is NOT!

Unfortunately, people who have such "huge" egos, don't care about what is going on around them, as long as it doesn't interfere with them. They are the center of their world and nothing else is allowed in or else.

So true. And I find it very interesting that at the beginning, none of us could believe that Casey could tell so many obvious lies and think she could get away with it. It appears obvious to me, that the whole family is the same, and I believe she was taught to lie in her upbringing. Even BC seems afflicted....when they gave him air time, he was saying inconsistent things all the time, assuming we wouldn't notice. It's quite amazing they found a lawyer so similar to them.

ETA. I don't think they think we are crazy...I just think they think we are dumb.

This is very true. Remember in GA's interview with FBI when he was talking about being scammed. He admitted he told Cindy it was a gambling debt instead of telling her the truth. This family thinks telling lies and hiding the truth is the way to get out of a situation. They do not deal with reality. Two things that Lee said about knowing the new story of the abudction in the park and 'if someone had your kid, wouldn't you do anything they said' was just not a normal thing to say, or think or how 'we' would have handled it. Not telling LE is just wrong. And you know what? If CA sent her PI to look for a body down the street from their house, her talking about finding an alive Caylee was a lie, too. She knew CA was not alive or she wouldn't have sent her PI to look for a body.

Lee's giggling at the deposition and in other interviews is a dead give away that he is lying. It seems that his funny bone reacts when he is telling a lie. The A's don't think for one moment that everyone else is crazy when they don't believe their lies. They are mightily pissed that people are not stupid.

"At times they almost seem like a family of grifters."

There is no "almost" here, in my opinion.

Cindy's wardrobe and jewelry look better because she has "somewhere" found some money to spend. George has worked part time, if that, for years. Cindy worked, but let me tell you, she was not pulling in THAT much as a nurse for a home health company. I'd guess $60-$80,000 per year. It's not like she has a Master's Degree in Nursing and is a hospital executive.

Cindy was supporting the family including Casey and Caylee. And the little girl had nice furniture and looked to have just about any and everything a little child could have.

Cindy has not worked since last July at this point. Even the most generous company isn't going to pay someone their salary forever, now are they?

Lee said in his depo that he moved into his parents' house to "help them out financially". Lee who is challenged in speaking the English language properly, could be making how much managiing the PARKING for "events"? (Did this man attend college? If so, where?) If he is helping them with their finances, in my opinion he is helping them to figure out how to make money off the situation in which they find themselves.

People like the Anthonys that accuse everyone of being crazy are people who want to hide something and are not all right with themselves.
They are the ones with the problems and will not admit even if it killed them.
They rather put things off on other people instead of admiting up to the fact that they could be wrong about something.
People like that have mental problems and are capable of doing harm to others.
I know I would not want to be around them.

"At times they almost seem like a family of grifters."

There is no "almost" here, in my opinion.

Cindy's wardrobe and jewelry look better because she has "somewhere" found some money to spend. George has worked part time, if that, for years. Cindy worked, but let me tell you, she was not pulling in THAT much as a nurse for a home health company. I'd guess $60-$80,000 per year. It's not like she has a Master's Degree in Nursing and is a hospital executive.

Cindy was supporting the family including Casey and Caylee. And the little girl had nice furniture and looked to have just about any and everything a little child could have.

Cindy has not worked since last July at this point. Even the most generous company isn't going to pay someone their salary forever, now are they?

Lee said in his depo that he moved into his parents' house to "help them out financially". Lee who is challenged in speaking the English language properly, could be making how much managiing the PARKING for "events"? (Did this man attend college? If so, where?) If he is helping them with their finances, in my opinion he is helping them to figure out how to make money off the situation in which they find themselves.

Excellent post!:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back