The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I took the tour Drew offered me room to room exclusively and without any cameras, in the basement there was a large blue top to a container - not a barrel - but a rubbermaid type container that was very large without the matching bottom. Relevant? I don’t know. But it seemed odd to me that it was sitting there without the bottom in sight. Drew did not make reference to it.

http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/

Between the little girl in Texas and this case, I'll never look at a rubbermaid storage container the same way again.

Yes you did, and thank you! :blowkiss:

I'm starting to get rummy reading everywhere in four windows.

I think all this reading and trying to keep facts straight is causing a mass to form in my brain :crazy:

Drew Peterson, Bed Linens, the Big Blue Barrel and the Backyard Pool

Drew Peterson and the blue barrel

http://lowdown.blogs.foxnews.com/

interesting.....wonder what this (below) is suppose to mean?..wonder what Colby is thinking???

I also keep thinking about the above ground pool behind the Peterson home. Drew mentioning to a number of us that Stacy took her bikini…along with the belief that this blue barrel held pool chemicals…and the news that Kathleen Savio’s body was found in a bathtub.

also seeing the large top of a container down in the basement...kinda creepy, but why not use the top of it???...:waitasec:

As I took the tour Drew offered me room to room exclusively and without any cameras, in the basement there was a large blue top to a container - not a barrel - but a rubbermaid type container that was very large without the matching bottom. Relevant? I don’t know. But it seemed odd to me that it was sitting there without the bottom in sight. Drew did not make reference to it.

This might be extremely relevant in light of that newspaper article!

I'm starting to get rummy reading everywhere in four windows.

I think all this reading and trying to keep facts straight is causing a mass to form in my brain :crazy:

Oh I can relate!

interesting.....wonder what this (below) is suppose to mean?..wonder what Colby is thinking???

I also keep thinking about the above ground pool behind the Peterson home. Drew mentioning to a number of us that Stacy took her bikini…along with the belief that this blue barrel held pool chemicals…and the news that Kathleen Savio’s body was found in a bathtub.

also seeing the large top of a container down in the basement...kinda creepy, but why not use the top of it???...:waitasec:

Ok, the obvious answer would be LE has checked out the pool. Several over the last month have asked that question. But has LE checked out that pool?

I remember when I put my tree back in the container to put back in the attic that if I had another bin the same size I could put one in the other but then I would just have an extra lid laying around.. maybe there was two bins. I cant see one being sturdy enough..

Ok, the obvious answer would be LE has checked out the pool. Several over the last month have asked that question. But has LE checked out that pool?

checked out the pool for what???...this is confusing to me...with all the chemicals there wouldn't be any kind of body fluids/DNA, right???

what are folks thinking as far as him saying Stacy took her bikini???...i don't get it...can you clue me in?

eta..hoping someone will answer my question...i'm off to bed & will check in the morning...

Yes it has been asked SQ, and the first thought came to most of us was that that would be the first place the LE would check even if it did have a cover on it.

see, i think that's HUGE!!...Stacy was/is so tiny, from what i've read...i think she could be scrunched into one that size...am i the only one that thinks this?

I'm 5 foot 3 inches..........and there's no way I'd fit into a container that size. :) It's only 8 inches deep.

Stacy was/is so tiny, from what i've read.[/QUOTE

That's something that I think may have been a bit off. Granted she may have been only 5'1" but in all her photos she looked like she weighed more than the 100 lbs. that was stated.

I only say this because we have a family member the same size as what was stated for Stacy and she is 'ity-bity' looking even in photos.

My point in mentioning this is if she only weighed 100 lbs. most men could handle that easily, or a lot of women for that matter.

Yes it has been asked SQ, and the first thought came to most of us was that that would be the first place the LE would check even if it did have a cover on it.

And did they check the pool?

checked out the pool for what???...this is confusing to me...with all the chemicals there wouldn't be any kind of body fluids/DNA, right???

what are folks thinking as far as him saying Stacy took her bikini???...i don't get it...can you clue me in?

eta..hoping someone will answer my question...i'm off to bed & will check in the morning...

That Stacy might be in the pool? That's how I take it anyways.

What?! A normal drum (barrel) can contain a human body easily. Bones can be broken to fit more in. Drew would not have a problem with that. He was so detached from any human at that point...IN MY OPINION ONLY.

Stacy is not in the pool. She was never in the pool. The reason you hear the mention of the bikini was because I believe for HIM to mention it....it was instrumental in her death...NOT that she was wearing it. He strangled her with it, imo.
We will hear of the bikini again...when they find Stacy.

Amen Seriously!
I thought the exact same thing,made quite a point about Stacy taking her bikini...Yeah,Im sure she does have it Drew, you , imbedded around her throat about an inch deep.
I pray this case is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members