The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well once again the focus of the interview was for us to all have pity on Drew and how the media has made his life hellish. He can't even enjoy a meal out in a restaurant without people whispering, etc..give me a break..if you loved your wife you would be out searching for her every day..not sitting in a restaurant eating.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I heard Drew's attorney trashing Drew's stepbrother as a witness. blah blah blah .... He's a mental patient ... blah blah blah

But, what I don't understand, if media reports are true ... how exactly did he know that Stacy was missing BEFORE Cassandra reported to the police that her sister had disappeared?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_28nov28,1,3851839.story

They left the home about 10 p.m., and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, "I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy," the source said.

Here's a new thought--
Maybe Thomas had no intention of killing himself. Could he have been poisoned by Drew?

I know I was surprized that Drew, being a cop and knowing how LE uses accomplices to get the goods on the real killer, was foolish enough to use an accomplice at all. Think about it; if you had helped "turn" criminal accomplices in the past, wouldn't you think up a way to get rid of the body without risking that same time-tested tactic being used against you? DP surely was not stupid enough to believe that Thomas, or anyone else was that trustworthy.

*Drew knew Thomas was a drinker.

*He could have easily promised Thomas a bottle of whatever is his favorite liquor in return for "helping me move some stuff".

*Drew could have added the antidepressants to the liquor before giving it to Thomas, knowing that Thomas would consume a large amount and it would look like suicide, since T has a history of suicide attempts.

This scenerio sounds much more likely to me than Drew trusting anyone not to rat on him. It fits his MO...when a person is no longer useful to Drew, they turn up dead.

What do y'all think?

Susan

According to Cassandra (listed up in the timeline) she reported to the police around midnight that her sister was missing. Yet around 10:00 p.m. Drew's relative was calling a friend concerned that he might have helped dispose of Stacy.

What, was he a psychic, alcoholic, mental patient?

golfmom, very good point. Also, he left "the friend" with his cell phone, at the coffee shop and was told not to answer it. The friend said the call came in that it was Stacy Peterson. Then Drew comes back for the guy, establishes that a call was made to him from Stacy while out having coffee. Then takes his "friend home" in which that guys calls another guy to say he just helped get rid of Stacy before ( as you pointed out) the sister reported her missing. IMO they both did something to her

checked out the pool for what???...this is confusing to me...with all the chemicals there wouldn't be any kind of body fluids/DNA, right???

what are folks thinking as far as him saying Stacy took her bikini???...i don't get it...can you clue me in?

eta..hoping someone will answer my question...i'm off to bed & will check in the morning...

Too much chlorine?? I guess if it was full, he would have had to dump it somewhere.

Also, I wonder if you can get lime in a drum like that? Can't you use lime to cover the scent of a body if you were to bury it to throw off cadaver dogs??? Just a random thought I had....

Tonight Greta will be broadcasting from BB..she is enroute there from Aruba..not even time enough for her to go home and repack for Chicago weather..vs her warm weather clothes from Aruba. This should be a really interesting show tonight.

I wonder what's going on that would prompt Greta to fly back to the U.S. and go to Bolingbrook immediately, without even stopping at her home? It's almost as if she expects some major news happening in Bolingbrook right away.

According to Cassandra (listed up in the timeline) she reported to the police around midnight that her sister was missing. Yet around 10:00 p.m. Drew's relative was calling a friend concerned that he might have helped dispose of Stacy.

What, was he a psychic, alcoholic, mental patient?

ok...set me straight here....over on the timeline thread, Indy posted that Cassandra notified the ISP at 4 am....do we know what time, for sure???

It sounds like Tom Morphey helped Drew carry out a rectangular "Rubbermaid" type container, not a barrel. So, if the article that I just read is correct, I hope that the police are looking for this container. I hope that Tom told them what color it is and the brand.

Drew asking Tom to help him was planned, IMO. He was thinking ahead. He assumes that no one will believe Tom. I would believe Tom over Drew any day.

Who is Reem Odeh , Co Cousel for DP? Is this a lawyer? Just curious havent seen her before.

It's a woman that is a partner with Brodksy's firm. Their website is in one of the threads. Ironically enough, Reem is cute, brown haired, big brown eyes, pretty smile and just Drews type.

ok...set me straight here....over on the timeline thread, Indy posted that Cassandra notified the ISP at 4 am....do we know what time, for sure???

After Cassandra talked to Drew around 11:30 p.m. and he lied to her telling her that he was home, she took off and went to Downers Grove PD to file a report. They sent her back to Bolingbrook PD. She drove back by DP house around 2:30 a.m. and sees both cars in the driveway. Bruce then calls Drew and Drew says the he talked to Stacy, she's fine and that she went on a little vacation. She left car at airport for him to pickup.

Ahhhh ... I see the confusion now, I didn't realize that after she reported to Downers Grove and Bolingbrook PD that she put in a call to the Illinois State Police around 4:00 a.m.

Can you imagine how frightened she was? She really is a hero, I bet Drew never counted on Cassandra's persistence. She had to be concerned that Bolingbrook PD might not take her concerns seriously.

It's a woman that is a partner with Brodksy's firm. Their website is in one of the threads. Ironically enough, Reem is cute, brown haired, big brown eyes, pretty smile and just Drews type.

Could not have said that better myself . That is exactly what went thru my mind when I saw her.

Ahhhh ... I see the confusion now, I didn't realize that after she reported to Downers Grove and Bolingbrook PD that she put in a call to the Illinois State Police around 4:00 a.m.
Can you imagine how frightened she was? She really is a hero, I bet Drew never counted on Cassandra's persistence. She had to be concerned that Bolingbrook PD might not take her concerns seriously.

ok...i see now...thanks for explaining it to me, GM:)

gotta run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members