The Box From Hell (BFH) - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know, I sent an e-mail to the local authorities in Skradin. When (and if) I get a response, I will let you know.

How old do you suppose Seka was when GB was harassing her? I'm guessing maybe 25ish. There is a Seka who lived in the SF area at some point in the late 70's She now lives in IL. Veromi has her occupation listed as YUGOSLAVIAN HUMITARIAN FUND Voluntary Health Organizations.
She is 54 now, so that would have made her 23 in 1977. What do you guys think?

How old do you suppose Seka was when GB was harassing her? I'm guessing maybe 25ish. There is a Seka who lived in the SF area at some point in the late 70's She now lives in IL. Veromi has her occupation listed as YUGOSLAVIAN HUMITARIAN FUND Voluntary Health Organizations.

I would guess about that age. Please forgive me for being ignorant. How did you find out about Seka who is now living in IL? I would be glad to contact her, if you think that might be a good idea.

That sounds really intriguing, especially the health organization connection, which would explain how she got involved with the Georges and stayed in touch over such a long period of time. I think Veromi gives telephone numbers, doesn't it? Are you up to calling her? If not, would you give the number to SherlockJr? (She makes all the phone calls I'm scared to make myself.)

I would guess about that age. Please forgive me for being ignorant. How did you find out about Seka who is now living in IL? I would be glad to contact her, if you think that might be a good idea.

It's kind of complicated, but I found her on the free version of Ancestry.com. and followed her trail using Veromi.com and white pages.com...LOL. She was married to a guy named "Milos" (Mike?), but appears to have divorced or started using her maiden name. But since it is a totally uncommon name, I'm 95% positive she one in the same. As far as contacting her, Maybe you should ask Sherlock/Doogie/Annasmom what they think...I think there is a good possiblility shes the right Seka...

iW, if her last name starts with a Pr...., or Pa.... it is not her, I spoke with her last year sometime. If it is someone else, you can send me her name and I will see if she is on my list of Seka's.

Wow! Good information. Miloš is a very common male Serbian name. Good work, Interested!!!

I think KivaSupporter would be a good candidate to make this phone call, especially speaking the same language. After talking with KS this afternoon on the telephone, I feel she has enough knowledge with the contents of letters and postcards and the case in general.

I think KivaSupporter would be a good candidate to make this phone call, especially speaking the same language. After talking with KS this afternoon on the telephone, I feel she has enough knowledge with the contents of letters and postcards and the case in general.

Thank you for the kind words, Sherlock. If others agree, it would be my pleasure to do so. But, do remember I am new at this...

I think it's terrific!! You go girl! :) Good luck. I'm not sure where you live, but it is getting late in IL. You might want to wait til morning !

I'm in IL. in the burbs- Chicago area... If this is the right Seka and anyone needs any local help on this end, I am happy to be available if I can.

great job on the tele# iW!

And I am Downstate,in Southern IL near St. Louis (although will be in Central IL next week) if you need help in this area.

Sherlock and I talked to Seka in IL tonight. Unfortunately, she is not the right person.

However, she gave us some good suggestions which we will follow. She also oferred to check with her Serbian friends who might be able to help.

Sherlock and I talked to Seka in IL tonight. Unfortunately, she is not the right person.

However, she gave us some good suggestions which we will follow. She also oferred to check with her Serbian friends who might be able to help.

Darn, Darn, Darn!! Well, back to the drawing board. Thanks for contacting her. Sounds like she is one of the good guys though. Nice to have another contact.

When you get a chance, could you write a summary of her suggestions? Thanks!

Darn, Darn, Darn!! Well, back to the drawing board. Thanks for contacting her. Sounds like she is one of the good guys though. Nice to have another contact.

When you get a chance, could you write a summary of her suggestions? Thanks!

Oh boy. Every darn time it seems like there might be SOMETHING it doesn't pan out.

But yes, could you post the suggestions - it might jog some other ideas.

I was so hoping it was the right Seka. Back to the drawing board, but glad she gave us some suggestions and is willing to ask for some help with her Serbian friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe