The British Royal Family #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you!!!! :) I’m in the USA and will look for this product. I’m also in a cold region so many people are sick this time of year. We are waiting for spring!

Am I the only one that remembers those hugely annoying HEAD-ON commercials?

hqdefault.jpg

HeadOn - Wikipedia

What does each paragraph of Harry and Meghan's statement really mean? | Daily Mail Online

“The couple also insisted that security 'to protect them and their son' is required amid controversy surrounding protection costs.

Protection for Meghan and Harry is estimated to cost taxpayers in Canada and the UK between £3million and £6million a year, as staff work round the clock two weeks at a time.

The statement read: 'It is agreed that The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will continue to require effective security to protect them and their son.

'This is based on The Duke’s public profile by virtue of being born into The Royal Family, his military service, the Duchess’ own independent profile, and the shared threat and risk level documented specifically over the last few years.

'No further details can be shared as this is classified information for safety reasons.'

The couple boldly insist that security is necessary, putting a swift and sudden stop to the naysayers. However, they refuse to provide details about what forms this security will take, claiming doing so would be a breach of 'safety'.

By saying that no more details 'can' be shared, the couple imply that they want to give more information but are unable to”

Prince William and Kate Middleton are 'set to stay away from Prince Harry's Invictus Games' | Daily Mail Online

Prince William and Kate Middleton are set to skip Prince Harry's Invictus Games while Meghan Markle is expected to be 'front and centre'. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-stay-away-Prince-Harrys-Invictus-Games.html

The news emerged as the Duke of Cambridge was spotted at the rugby today in Cardiff's Principality Stadium to watch the Wales take on France in the Six Nations.

The Games, which see injured military personnel compete against each other, will take place in The Netherlands in just 12 weeks.

But according to a royal source, it is unlikely that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend”

Prince William and Kate Middleton are 'set to stay away from Prince Harry's Invictus Games' | Daily Mail Online

Prince William and Kate Middleton are set to skip Prince Harry's Invictus Games while Meghan Markle is expected to be 'front and centre'.

The news emerged as the Duke of Cambridge was spotted at the rugby today in Cardiff's Principality Stadium to watch the Wales take on France in the Six Nations.

The Games, which see injured military personnel compete against each other, will take place in The Netherlands in just 12 weeks.

But according to a royal source, it is unlikely that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend”

I don't believe the Cambridges usually attend the Invictus Games, precisely because it's "Harry's charity". Right now I'm sure they have no plans to do so, even if it were to be held in their back yard.

I don't believe the Cambridges usually attend the Invictus Games, precisely because it's "Harry's charity". Right now I'm sure they have no plans to do so, even if it were to be held in their back yard.

They don’t and haven’t historically. Giving a nod to the stability of the Cambridge’s and PW attending the rugby in Cardiff for the Six Nations Championship. Wales was the 2019 winner.

How about The Duke and Duchess of It.Sucks.Ex.Royal.

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. :p

Lessons for life. No one puts Her Maj in the corner.

It’s an embarrassment to the USA, too.

Makes me appreciate Kim K. When she unintentially offended the country of Japan with her original name (kimono) for her new undergarment line she turned on a dime apologized graciously to Japan and took to IG for brand name suggestions. And Skims was born. -She won me over then.

How about The Duke and Duchess of It.Sucks.Ex.Royal.

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. :p

Lessons for life. No one puts Her Maj in the corner.

It’s an embarrassment to the USA, too.

Makes me appreciate Kim K. When she unintentially offended the country of Japan with her original name (kimono) for her new undergarment line she turned on a dime apologized graciously to Japan and took to IG for brand name suggestions. And Skims was born. -She won me over then.
Interesting and unexpected analogy.

But I do agree. And M& H would really be best to follow the lead of the Kardashians in this dialogue with the British Royal Family. KK was gracious but not ponderous in acknowledging the problem and found a very clever solution. MM is hopelessly outclassed here.

From the Britsh Royal Family to the Kardashians.

Harry, take a look at your life. Your future is trying to emulate the Kardashians.

Interesting and unexpected analogy.

But I do agree. And M& H would really be best to follow the lead of the Kardashians in this dialogue with the British Royal Family. KK was gracious but not ponderous in acknowledging the problem and found a very clever solution. MM is hopelessly outclassed here.

From the Britsh Royal Family to the Kardashians.

Harry, take a look at your life. Your future is trying to emulate the Kardashians.

Kim K has become quite a mover and shaker. She moved with a personal, not a political appeal to bring awareness to justice reform and helped free a woman she advocated for. And the politics followed her.

Lessons in diplomacy work in mysterious ways.

H&M could learn a few things from from Kim K.

Ok please be nice to.each other

Yes, and can we please minimise the Meghan & Harry stuff a bit unless something actually newsworthy or exciting happens. They've made it clear they don't really want to be royal any more, and there are plenty of others to discuss. Lighthearted is the way to go :)

Did someone say cake?

Yes, and can we please minimise the Meghan & Harry stuff a bit unless something actually newsworthy or exciting happens. They've made it clear they don't really want to be royal any more, and there are plenty of others to discuss. Lighthearted is the way to go :)

Did someone say cake?
I'm making a big pot of tea to go with it. In the best china teapot of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87