The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the three oft-mentioned hospitals would support a completely natural birth as long as Mom & Baby are doing well.

And, any old nearby hospital will do if there is an emergency! The Duchess of Wessex nearly died having Louise but the doctors were able to save both of them in a very dicy situation. She was so pleased with their care, she returned to have James at Frimley Park. (sic?)

I'm sure Meghan will sail right through this birthing lark. Obviously, she has been healthy throughout and if there was any question of a normal delivery, the decision would have been made already. Doesn't mean they have to 'share' though. lol

Yes, its up to the Queen to offer the title to the parents. Then, its up to the parents to decide if they wish to bestow it upon the baby. Princess Anne, chose to not give titles to her children, the Queens grandchildren.
Edwards children are Lady Louise and Count Severn, not Prince/Princess.

The official rule is that only those in direct line to the throne be called Prince/Princess but the Queen has given the title to all of the Cambridge children. Officially, it would only be Prince George who was titled with his siblings being Lord or Lady.

Because Prince Harry is a Prince and a Duke, I hope they are given the choice for their child.

If they are not, the child will take a secondary title from Harry or be Lord/Lady Sussex.

Harry is the son of a future king, unlikely to ever be king but it would be a nice gesture IMO.

Just an informal poll:

Do you think the Queen will choose to give this baby a 'Prince'/'Princess' title??

I think she might because Harry is the son of a future king.

I am going to say no. Harry deep down doesn't want the titles.They are focusing on their Brand Sussex which has a huge global appeal already. And perhaps the queen saw the rumored video that a palace aide videotaped of Meghan ranting away re the titles of her sister in law's children.

Was this posted? Too funny.

Meghan Markle and Harry BACKLASH over Prince Louis Instagram comment - 'He OUTRANKS you’

Meghan Markle and Harry BACKLASH over Prince Louis Instagram comment - 'He OUTRANKS you’

Oh my...
The comments section is brutal.
Are they crossing the line wishing “Louis” happy birthday?

I mean I think on the one hand Instagram can be a great format for promoting a brand, cause, business, and creative. It’s a bit flooded with uninteresting personal accounts...

I don’t keep up with Instagram. Do other royals have Instagram accounts?

I am going to say no. Harry deep down doesn't want the titles.They are focusing on their Brand Sussex which has a huge global appeal already. And perhaps the queen saw the rumored video that a palace aide videotaped of Meghan ranting away re the titles of her sister in law's children.

Is there actually a video or is it just a rumour? If there is such video, could you please link it for us to view? Tx.

Why do you think Harry doesnt want his children to be titled? Do you have a link for that? Just curious.

Oh my...

I mean I think on the one hand Instagram can be a great format for promoting a brand, cause, business, and creative. It’s a bit flooded with uninteresting personal accounts...

Yet another example of why they do not read any of these nonsensical rumours/articles/made up drivel. lol

I'm sure its fine within the family, hopefully they sent a gift and card as well. :)

Yes, its up to the Queen to offer the title to the parents. Then, its up to the parents to decide if they wish to bestow it upon the baby. Princess Anne, chose to not give titles to her children, the Queens grandchildren.
Edwards children are Lady Louise and Count Severn, not Prince/Princess.

The official rule is that only those in direct line to the throne be called Prince/Princess but the Queen has given the title to all of the Cambridge children. Officially, it would only be Prince George who was titled with his siblings being Lord or Lady.

Because Prince Harry is a Prince and a Duke, I hope they are given the choice for their child.

If they are not, the child will take a secondary title from Harry or be Lord/Lady Sussex.

Harry is the son of a future king, unlikely to ever be king but it would be a nice gesture IMO.
I hope there will be no titles. I really donttrust the
Is there actually a video or is it just a rumour? If there is such video, could you please link it for us to view? Tx.

Why do you think Harry doesnt want his children to be titled? Do you have a link for that? Just curious.
The video was taken down but I saw it awhile ago so that is why I call it a rumor now. Harry really wants to do it on his own but have the royalty perks such as bills being paid to unleash the Sussex brand with their charity work

Oh my...

Beatrice, Eugenie and the Duchess of York have accounts if I remember correctly.

I hope there will be no titles. I really donttrust the

The video was taken down but I saw it awhile ago so that is why I call it a rumor now. Harry really wants to do it on his own but have the royalty perks such as bills being paid to unleash the Sussex brand with their charity work

That video really exists WOW.

I cannot find any video, just rumours that someone said there was a major meltdown from Meghan, of course.
Sources, household staff etc. The usual suspects, lol. People do not realize that ALL staff have to sign None Disclosures and would never speak to the press.

I've never heard, read about Harry not wanting his children to be titled. He certainly accepted his Dukedom on the morning of his wedding.

Bravo, you are correct. Meghan cannot do right, no matter what. It used to be Lazy Kate, Dolittle etc but now, its Meghan haters. Such a shame for the couple.

I think that the news is making way too much out of Harry and William falling out. Brothers don't always agree, but they have always seemed quite close. It is normal for brothers to split a bit when both have families of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025