The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Ferguson makes surprise Royal Ascot appearance as Fergie and Andrew arrive together

SARAH FERGUSON and Prince Andrew will surely reignite speculation the pair are back together after the Fergie and her ex-husband arrived at Royal Ascot for day four of the races.
sarah.jpg
Sarah Ferguson chose a bold yellow outfit with a turquoise feathered hat for Royal Ascot today, while Prince Andrew looked dapper in a morning suit. The pair have been pictured chatting and joking with other Ascot guests as the Queen's carriage procession entered the venue. The Duchess of York gave a quick waved and curtsied to the Queen as Her Majesty's carriage went past.
Sarah-was-in-high-spirits-as-she-joked-with-Prince-Andrew-and-her-friends-1925570.jpg

ascot-1-3.jpg

Sarah Ferguson makes surprise Royal Ascot appearance as Fergie and Andrew arrive together

SARAH FERGUSON and Prince Andrew will surely reignite speculation the pair are back together after the Fergie and her ex-husband arrived at Royal Ascot for day four of the races.
sarah.jpg
Sarah Ferguson chose a bold yellow outfit with a turquoise feathered hat for Royal Ascot today, while Prince Andrew looked dapper in a morning suit. The pair have been pictured chatting and joking with other Ascot guests as the Queen's carriage procession entered the venue. The Duchess of York gave a quick waved and curtsied to the Queen as Her Majesty's carriage went past.
Sarah-was-in-high-spirits-as-she-joked-with-Prince-Andrew-and-her-friends-1925570.jpg

ascot-1-3.jpg

Awww, this is so nice to see actually

I read a book about Sarah long ago; I think she wrote it actually, hmmmm Will have to look that up but these two actually really really deeply loved each other and it seems they still do

picture-from-filediana-the-princess-of-wales-visits-washington-held-picture-id158118392

the-princess-of-wales-visits-chicagogala-dinner-at-the-field-museum-picture-id157784171
the-princess-of-wales-visits-washingtongala-charity-dinner-picture-id157784309
princess-diana-wearing-a-jacques-azagury-dress-to-the-swan-lake-picture-id104181797
lord-palumbo-greets-princess-diana-wearing-a-short-black-cocktail-picture-id56036439

:D After seeing my choices to post I realise I must just like it plain, simple & classy

@Keine Engel Love these!

The black stunner at the bottom, she wore on the night prince Charles did an interview and it aired, and he admitted to his infidelity, some say she wore it on purpose ;)

and the others are after her divorce. Except the purple, that was during separation.

She most likely was finally free (a little bit more I would think) to wear what she truly liked; no protocol etc.

Seems you guys have the same taste :D

ETA: Sidenote the night she wore that purple dress (not sure what function it was) but she danced with Phil Donahue remember him ?

What is everyone’s favourite Princess Diana outfit?
;) O.k. I know!
(gotta bare in mind maybe not so much now LOL, but back in the day these style WERE fashionable :p )
I thought Diana looked such a supa-cool chick in this:
_190621_181709_666-jpg.189924
Gingham checks were also EVERYWHERE !​
( She looks so sweet here )
diana-princess-of-wales-sitting-on-the-steps-outside-her-country-home-picture-id52103366
Back in the early 80's ankle-biters everywhere believed this was exactly what a REAL-LIFE PRINCESS should look like
82446680-rabbit-and-crown-watercolor-illustration.jpg

diana-princess-of-wales-wearing-the-spencer-family-tiara-and-diamond-picture-id183629666
:confused: Not having much luck with finding a decent full length shot??
gracie%2Bjewellery%2Bdiana%2Bprincess%2Bof%2Bwales%2Baustralia%2B2.jpg

Attachments

• _190621_181709_666.jpg
    _190621_181709_666.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
View attachment 189770 View attachment 189771 View attachment 189772

A royal triumph! Beaming Queen congratulates Gold Cup winner Frankie Dettori - as she enjoys her third day at Royal Ascot with Eugenie, Zara and Autumn

The Queen breaks blue tradition at Royal Ascot with grey ensemble | Daily Mail Online

I loved this photo of Her Majesty today I am glad she had a nice time.

Am I the only person that wants to know who designs the Queen's clothes? How much she spends on her outfits? Her Style Just transcends time moo and the tailoring and the fitting is 99% of the time Exquisite in my opinion.

@Keine Engel Love these!

The black stunner at the bottom, she wore on the night prince Charles did an interview and it aired, and he admitted to his infidelity, some say she wore it on purpose ;)

and the others are after her divorce. Except the purple, that was during separation.

She most likely was finally free (a little bit more I would think) to wear what she truly liked; no protocol etc.

Seems you guys have the same taste :D

ETA: Sidenote the night she wore that purple dress (not sure what function it was) but she danced with Phil Donahue remember him ?

Yes, I will never forget the F you stunner black dress and the timing of it. A picture was worth a thousand words at that specific time in my memory.

Am I the only person that wants to know who designs the Queen's clothes? How much she spends on her outfits? Her Style Just transcends time moo and the tailoring and the fitting is 99% of the time Exquisite in my opinion.
Who Is Angela Kelly, the Queen’s Right-Hand Woman at London Fashion Week?
00-story-image-queen-elizabeth-angela-kelly.jpg
"...That woman, Angela Kelly, has been the Queen’s right-hand woman and, some say, her “gatekeeper,” for over a decade.

Her official title is a grandiose one: personal assistant, adviser, and curator to Her Majesty the Queen. Informally, she’s known as the Queen’s dressmaker"

Who Is Angela Kelly, the Queen’s Right-Hand Woman at London Fashion Week?

ETA: Sidenote the night she wore that purple dress... she danced with **Phil Donahue remember him ?**
Even with that said she still looked so classy & dignified. :)

** ^
355-dunno.png

Errmmm....Who??

;) Only kidding - I've heard of him vaguely, not sure I'd recognised him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14