The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 202500 View attachment 202501

'Excited' Princess Charlotte clutches onto her mother's hand as William and Kate bring her in for her first day of school at exclusive £19,000-a-year Thomas's Battersea while proud older brother George is on hand to show her the ropes

Princess Charlotte arrives for her first day of school at Thomas's Battersea | Daily Mail Online

These are lovely photos of the Cambridge’s.

So sweet. Charlotte is such a character. Her teacher(s) will get a kick out of her. :)

'Excited' Princess Charlotte clutches onto her mother's hand as William and Kate bring her in for her first day of school at exclusive £19,000-a-year Thomas's Battersea while proud older brother George is on hand to show her the ropes

Princess Charlotte arrives for her first day of school at Thomas's Battersea | Daily Mail Online

So cute and such a character, though Charlotte does look a little more nervous than usual!

I’m just melting over how cute Charlotte is.

She really does look very much like The Queen

George looks a bit snarly. As if he’s not so happy to be there

And Kate? Absolutely beautiful. Even prettier and more enchanting than when she is dressed to the nines for a fancy formal occasion

Those little school outfits are adorable.

;) - Just making sure I get my 'alerts' for the new thread -

:confused: - Can't post actual quote from last thread -
Was this another 'hint' @Laughing?
Princess-Anne-Sophie-Wessex-State-Dinner.jpg
:p The Aquamarine 'Pineflower' Tiara
_aqrev.jpg

The tiara itself dates back nearly a century to Anne’s grandparents, King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. The king commissioned the tiara for his wife as an anniversary present in the 1940s...

Created by Cartier, the original tiara was designed as a series of pine flowers and pine cones created from aquamarines. Interspersed between the flowers and pine cones were rectangular cut aquamarines.
pine-flower-tiara-closeup.jpg
Elizabeth (later better known as the Queen Mother) wore this tiara only once publicly, in 1951.
queenmotheraquamarine.jpg
It was given as a wedding gift to her granddaughter Princess Anne in 1973.
675989460ff8a58b223acf02ed26da74--royal-tiaras-royal-jewels.jpg

Princess Anne attends a dinner in Belgrave Square during a state visit from West Germany, 3 July 1986
...to be cont'd

:p
'Lilibets' Handbag

;) - Just making sure I get my 'alerts' for the new thread -

:confused: - Can't post actual quote from last thread -
Was this another 'hint' @Laughing?

:p The Aquamarine 'Pineflower' Tiara
_aqrev.jpg

The tiara itself dates back nearly a century to Anne’s grandparents, King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. The king commissioned the tiara for his wife as an anniversary present in the 1940s...

Created by Cartier, the original tiara was designed as a series of pine flowers and pine cones created from aquamarines. Interspersed between the flowers and pine cones were rectangular cut aquamarines.
pine-flower-tiara-closeup.jpg
Elizabeth (later better known as the Queen Mother) wore this tiara only once publicly, in 1951.
queenmotheraquamarine.jpg
It was given as a wedding gift to her granddaughter Princess Anne in 1973.
675989460ff8a58b223acf02ed26da74--royal-tiaras-royal-jewels.jpg

Princess Anne attends a dinner in Belgrave Square during a state visit from West Germany, 3 July 1986
...to be cont'd

:p
'Lilibets' Handbag

This is a beautiful tiara. The aquamarine stones are stunning and it has amazing craftsmanship.

I’d like to ask the indulgence of the board about an Off-Topic, but current question about something quintessenially British...

What is the significance of the Prime Minister Boris Johnson calling Labor Party Leader Jeremy Corbyn

“You Great Big Girl’s Blouse” ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members