Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie Wessex's more daring hats.
I honestly wouldn't be able to keep some of the hats and fascinators on my head. I'd end up poking someone's eyes out, having it fly away, maybe a bird would nest in it or attack it thinking I was another bird.

Sophie+Countess+Wessex+Dress+Hats+Decorative+d-B_KPXlx4jl.jpg

962a80a830317b0270c0d76e5db70797--english-royalty-th-birthday.jpg

sophie-wessex-order-of-the-garter-outfit-t.jpg

gldu7ceomlsa5srzucbk
I've never been able to wear them well. They literally top the outfit off so well. V elegant

I honestly wouldn't be able to keep some of the hats and fascinators on my head. I'd end up poking someone's eyes out, having it fly away, maybe a bird would nest in it or attack it thinking I was another bird.

I think we're going to be seeing a lot more of Sophie this year, she has a good relationship with the Queen and will be trusted to carry out official engagements. I like her.

Sophie+Countess+Wessex+Dress+Hats+Decorative+d-B_KPXlx4jl.jpg

962a80a830317b0270c0d76e5db70797--english-royalty-th-birthday.jpg

sophie-wessex-order-of-the-garter-outfit-t.jpg

gldu7ceomlsa5srzucbk

I love these! I wonder if Lady Louise will do engagements with her mom in a few years. I know they wanted private lives for their children but if the Wessexes are doing more and more engagements, maybe that will change.

I love these! I wonder if Lady Louise will do engagements with her mom in a few years. I know they wanted private lives for their children but if the Wessexes are doing more and more engagements, maybe that will change.

I said the other day that Louise is the age (16) where she could suddenly blossom into a confident young lady, and I do think the Wessexes will step up the public outings now. Edward has always seemed deeply suspicious of publicity and the media and I don't think social engagements come too naturally for him, but Sophie has been doing a great job!

Never knew this

The Prince of Wales visited the grave of his grandmother Princess Alice as part of a trip to Jerusalem for a number of Holocaust commemoration events. Princess Alice gave shelter to a Jewish family during the Nazi occupation of Greece in the Second World War.Her remains were buried in the Church of St Mary Magdalene above the Garden of Gethsemane in Jerusalem.

I read her biography by Hugo Vickers recently and it was a fascinating life she lived. Very sad and difficult at times but ultimately fulfilling and SO different to the usual royal biography. I recommend it.

Sweet story!

Sophie, 55, told Sky News: “I mean Louise had no concept really that the Queen and her grandmother were one and the same person. It wasn’t until she was at school that other children were mentioning it and saying, ‘Your gran is the Queen’. And she’d come home and say, ‘Mummy they say that Grandmama is the Queen.’ And I said, ‘Yes,’ and she said, ‘I don’t understand what they mean.’”

Sophie Wessex says daughter Lady Louise had no idea who the Queen was for years

Bringing this forward because I didn’t see an answer. Saw a pic of Louis in shorts with same colored tights but not long pants.
I’ll admit that long pants on a young boy being referred to as “middle class” or “suburban” makes me
;):confused::eek:

I was wondering if it had to do with the weather? But I don't know if toddler boys always wear shorts, or no. I know that they usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620