The case for murder, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I firmly believe that what happened to M was the match that lit a very long standing fuse with Rebecca the ultimate victim. They opened up enough to let Rebecca in and to tolerate her, and now this family has closed ranks once again. I really wonder what would have ultimately happened with Rebecca and J had not that long standing fuse been lit? Protect the family at all costs? Just some random thoughts that are of course my opinion.

Can you clarify? I'm not understanding what you mean by "They opened up enough to let Rebecca in and to tolerate her?" Who are the "they"? And what is the "very long standing fuse" you speak of?

Based on Ann Rule's book and an MSM article, I believe Jonah and Max, as well as Dr. Luber, held positive feelings for Rebecca and Max truly adored/loved Rebecca. I don't believe these three were simply "tolerating" Rebecca. Jonah freely chose Rebecca to be his live-in partner and the presumed "stepmother" for his children. There was no coercion on Jonah to feel anything for Rebecca. It was his own choice and free will to love and bring Rebecca into his family.

On the other hand, Jonah's ex-wife Dina and her twin sister Nina, from varied accounts, were spiteful and resentful and jealous of Rebecca's newfound status within the Shacknai family and it would appear also of Rebecca's physical beauty and slim, trim physique. So if you're referring to Dina/Nina as having had to seethingly acquiesce to and tolerate Rebecca, I agree.

I can well understand the mourning and the concern for the little boy Max however I don't picture myself, (if the tables were turned), bugging or pestering the young woman who was babysitting that day unless I were the police investigators or the father himself. Why in the world would his brother A.S. get involved? What business it is of his to grill this grief stricken young woman anyway?? Who does he think he is?? pseudo investigation CEO? told by his brother perhaps to try & see if she can be tripped up??

Other than Rebecca's own relatives (perhaps she called them) her b.f. the boy's father, it makes no sense to me for extended family members to get involved during such a terrible time as she was also suffering.

Jonah's sister in law? Give me a break here....:( :stormingmad:

I don't think Adam grilled Rebecca about Max -- unless he was complicit in her murder along with two others. Adam is a socially awkward individual with a poor manner of speech. Have you seen his polygraph video or heard his 911 call or read what he said to LE according to Ann Rule's book?

I genuinely don't believe Jonah or anyone would have brought Adam in to do any interrogation of anyone. Adam would be ill-fit to perform such a hefty act.

I agree about Nina though.

These few phone calls are the least of it, Leomoon. Rebecca hardly had time to take a deep breath in the hours and days after Max's accident. Most of those calls were from people needing transportation to or from the airport, or both. She took her injured sister to urgent care. She collected and delivered Nina (Dina's sister) and her son (and their luggage), Dr. Luber (who oh, by the way, has a house next door to Jonah's in Coronado), both coming and going, (Brother) Adam, and she took XZ to the airport for her flight home (early). She picked up Jonah (and Adam and Luber) from the hospital, went to dinner, and took Jonah back to the hospital. She arranged for her dog to be picked up for boarding. And this is just what I can remember! No doubt she cleaned up after her houseguests, and after Max's accident, and made sure there were clean sheets in the guesthouse (because the housekeeping staff were sent on vacation) for Adam (and whoever else may come)...

The poor woman didn't have time to suffer! She was completely overwhelmed, but she did everything anybody needed to have done, and I bet she did it with love in her heart for every one of them. Every one. :maddening:

Check out Lash's wonderful timeline (thanks, Lash!): Rebecca and Max Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BBM. Jonah did not have housekeeping staff. He did have a chef named Niles and the chef's family (hubby, wife & 2 young pre-teen kids) resided at the Spreckels mansion until the Monday of Max's fall. Then presumably Jonah asked the Niles family to leave -- for what reason, no one seems to know...

This would be an excellent question to ask Jonah if he's ever deposed. Why did he ask the Niles family to leave the Spreckels mansion right after Max's fall? It's like kicking a tenant out because something happened to the landlord's child. Makes no sense. :waitasec:

IIRC, Dina was married once before her marriage to Jonah. Flores is her name from that marriage.

According to an insider, Dina was NEVER married prior to Jonah. She was, however, engaged to another man, not Flores.

Maybe InParadise can answer why Dina's last name is Flores. I had thought Flores was her last name prior to being adopted by the Romano's.

BBM. Jonah did not have housekeeping staff. He did have a chef named Niles and the chef's family (hubby, wife & 2 young pre-teen kids) resided at the Spreckels mansion until the Monday of Max's fall. Then presumably Jonah asked the Niles family to leave -- for what reason, no one seems to know...

This would be an excellent question to ask Jonah if he's ever deposed. Why did he ask the Niles family to leave the Spreckels mansion right after Max's fall? It's like kicking a tenant out because something happened to the landlord's child. Makes no sense. :waitasec:

Paul Niles was not Jonah's chef.

Paul Niles was not Jonah's chef.

Wasn't that his position at Spreckels mansion? Chef to Jonah?

His mom, IIRC, was Jonah's housekeeper at Paradise Valley, when Jonah was married to Dina, no?

^ IIRC, Paul Niles is the son of Jonah's (once) housekeeper, cook, babysitter/nanny in PV. Perhaps Jonah was feeling/being gracious to the housekeeper, cook, babysitter, Paul Niles mother, by offering up the apt. above the garage to her son and his family? Also, it was reported (can't remember where or who reported it, perhaps someone has extra time and is able to do a search? My time is precious ;-) ) she was 'dismissed' because supposedly she was reporting all that was happening to ex-wife Dina.

But yeah, it's very odd, they packed up and left that same day Max had his tragic accident.

Just as the gym owner left his business (with no notice to customers) shortly afterwards.

And the mansion being off limits to most people, then renovations being done.

Very, very odd.

Can you clarify? I'm not understanding what you mean by "They opened up enough to let Rebecca in and to tolerate her?" Who are the "they"? And what is the "very long standing fuse" you speak of?

Based on Ann Rule's book and an MSM article, I believe Jonah and Max, as well as Dr. Luber, held positive feelings for Rebecca and Max truly adored/loved Rebecca. I don't believe these three were simply "tolerating" Rebecca. Jonah freely chose Rebecca to be his live-in partner and the presumed "stepmother" for his children. There was no coercion on Jonah to feel anything for Rebecca. It was his own choice and free will to love and bring Rebecca into his family.

On the other hand, Jonah's ex-wife Dina and her twin sister Nina, from varied accounts, were spiteful and resentful and jealous of Rebecca's newfound status within the Shacknai family and it would appear also of Rebecca's physical beauty and slim, trim physique. So if you're referring to Dina/Nina as having had to seethingly acquiesce to and tolerate Rebecca, I agree.

Dina/Nina and their family supporters are the ones I am referring to. If you support D and N within the family then you are set against Rebecca. The very fact Rebecca had her relationship with Jonah was enough to build a series of incidents into a "long standing fuse" that M's accident was the final straw and the catalyst for change, and change did occur. Thanks by the way for asking.

I just saw this article, for the "Gore Sucks" file; "Robinson" is the sister of James Dimaggio, who was killed by LE during the rescue of kidnapped Heather Anderson:

Family no longer seeks kidnapped Calif. teen's DNA

http://news.yahoo.com/family-no-longer-seeks-kidnapped-calif-teens-dna-035836744.html

>>>snip

...Robinson said she had no explanation for her brother's alleged crimes and that she was "extremely disappointed" in the San Diego County Sheriff's Department's investigation.

"They should come back to us and explain what happened," she said. "They could come forward with evidence — evidence and facts instead of verbally coming out and saying he did it. Where's the proof?"

Robinson said she was also seeking return of evidence that was seized in the investigation, including letters that Hannah wrote to her brother.

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore has called Hannah "a victim in every sense of the word." He has declined to discuss a possible motive and investigators haven't publicly addressed other aspects of the case, including why the family went to DiMaggio's home, and how Hannah was treated in captivity.

A spokeswoman for the sheriff's department, Jan Caldwell, said last week that authorities would not comment on the case because it is an open criminal investigation involving a minor and "for a myriad of legal reasons..."

(article continues)

<<<snip

I'm tempted to think of Ms. Robinson's concerns as a symptom of her shock and her grief for the loss of her brother. I could easily believe she'd be in denial over the extent of his crimes. Then again, I know more than I wish to about the way SDSO operates, especially with regard to high-profile cases like Dimaggio's. It's disturbing to think of his crimes being investigated along the same lines as was Rebecca's death. I think Ms. Robinson is right to be concerned.

^ IIRC, Paul Niles is the son of Jonah's (once) housekeeper, cook, babysitter/nanny in PV. Perhaps Jonah was feeling/being gracious to the housekeeper, cook, babysitter, Paul Niles mother, by offering up the apt. above the garage to her son and his family? Also, it was reported (can't remember where or who reported it, perhaps someone has extra time and is able to do a search? My time is precious ;-) ) she was 'dismissed' because supposedly she was reporting all that was happening to ex-wife Dina.

But yeah, it's very odd, they packed up and left that same day Max had his tragic accident.
Just as the gym owner left his business (with no notice to customers) shortly afterwards.

Very, very odd.

BBM above:
Hey MITTY, love your post kiddo! Hope you don't mind if I expand on your incredible attention to coincidences
Great detectives will tell you, too many coincidences are usually suspicious.
1) Niles left the same day... go figure
2) Gym closed without notice...go figure
3) No dog in the house to alert for a prowler...go figure
4) No witnesses to MS's fall...go figure
5) House & guesthouse filled with adults & kids and everyone disappears in 12 hours....go figure
6) The burglar alarm is not working the night RZ is ALL ALONE!...go figure.
7) Woman looking like DS seen at the house Tuesday night...go figure.
8) DS has a twin, who claims, "I was there, too!"...go figure.
9) Every 14 year old girl dreams and hopes she has the money and fashion sense to be armed with a pink Coach w-r-i-s-t-l-e-t as she attempts to interview (confront?) a woman she suspects, has purposefully, injured her nephew....go figure
10) Not only was NR there, at the gate, she can prove it because, "I didn't touch it"" Hmmm....My finger prints aren't on the gate either:blushing:...go figure!
11) Mrs. N (senior) former housekeeper, would no doubt have informed DS her son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren had just been asked to leave the property...(A Chef who specialized in sushi cuisine, requires sharp, reliable and expensive knives...uh, like really expensive Mako knives....go figure) I doubt he would knowingly volunteer his "tools of the trade", to anyone. But he was asked to leave, quite suddenly and probably left those behind....go figure. In RZ's profound depression...of all the knives & scissors available in a 12 thousand foot multi-residence with 3 kitchens....THOSE ARE THE ONES USED to cut the rope....go figure.
12) The SUV NR drove (with GPS? info) was in accident and no longer available....go figure
13) A suicide note, not only ambiguous & in the third person, PRINTED only on the confines of a door. (Dang, dang, dang....If I was that upset, angry, trying to send a message, and wanted to hurt the ex-wife (I would have written in 2 foot letters all the way down the friggin' hallway!!! Your sister slept with your husband the night before your wedding!)...go figure
14) Time of death is vitally important in determining the events surrounding a suspicious death....of course the only day in San Diego that no Medical Examiner or tent was available for 13 hours...go figure
PS...Sometimes pointing out the "lurid, odd and unbelievably coincidental events" is the only way I can convey why I think this investigation is flawed.
Just my opinions & speculation...

These few phone calls are the least of it, Leomoon. Rebecca hardly had time to take a deep breath in the hours and days after Max's accident. Most of those calls were from people needing transportation to or from the airport, or both. She took her injured sister to urgent care. She collected and delivered Nina (Dina's sister) and her son (and their luggage), Dr. Luber (who oh, by the way, has a house next door to Jonah's in Coronado), both coming and going, (Brother) Adam, and she took XZ to the airport for her flight home (early). She picked up Jonah (and Adam and Luber) from the hospital, went to dinner, and took Jonah back to the hospital. She arranged for her dog to be picked up for boarding. And this is just what I can remember! No doubt she cleaned up after her houseguests, and after Max's accident, and made sure there were clean sheets in the guesthouse (because the housekeeping staff were sent on vacation) for Adam (and whoever else may come)...

The poor woman didn't have time to suffer! She was completely overwhelmed, but she did everything anybody needed to have done, and I bet she did it with love in her heart for every one of them. Every one. :maddening:

Check out Lash's wonderful timeline (thanks, Lash!): Rebecca and Max Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BBM & Blue

^^This is what is huge.

If RZ was the horrible person that some people would like to make her out to be, would she have been shuttling all these people around? Attempting to hug one of them for comfort, only to be rebuffed and thought as weird? It's just all sick. RZ was there for everyone, and in the end...especially after her horrible death, they all turned away from her, and some hatefully against her. It's unbelievably sad and horrifyingly cold and unconscionable.

ALWAYS MOO

Dina/Nina and their family supporters are the ones I am referring to. If you support D and N within the family then you are set against Rebecca. The very fact Rebecca had her relationship with Jonah was enough to build a series of incidents into a "long standing fuse" that M's accident was the final straw and the catalyst for change, and change did occur. Thanks by the way for asking.

Thanks for the clarification! :)

This makes me wonder whether any woman who had a relationship with Jonah subsequent to Dina would have incurred Dina's wrath or there was something about Rebecca that particularly hit the wrong nerves?

Part of me thinks that because Jonah was the initiator of the breakup that Dina's huge ego couldn't handle it; she has a desperate, obsessive need to be in control -- so that any woman who "stole" Jonah's heart whoever that may be -- would have been on Dina's punching bag/scapegoat list regardless of who she is.

Of course, there's also another part that says it's because Rebecca was Asian and naturally slim/attractive that pushed Dina over the edge with resentment, bitterness, spite, jealousy and hate.

Very, very odd.

IIRC mainly from hearsay, Paul Niles' mom was Jonah's housekeeper in PV and she was close to Dina and "spied" on Rebecca on Dina's behalf after Jonah ditched Dina. Something about Dina's photos being put away and Niles' mom informing Dina and Dina blowing a fuse and lashing out at Jonah and Rebecca because of these photos and Jonah then fired Niles' mom.

Hmm, so no one can say Jonah NEVER stood up for Rebecca because apparently he did in regards to the tiff allegedly between Rebecca and Niles housekeeper and Dina.

What I clearly see here is that Dina was a major driving force that put enormous, unnecessarily, ridiculous strain on Rebecca and Jonah's relationship with her spiteful ways. I mean, who the heck cares about a few pics that were put away in a home that is no longer yours?

And then as we all know, Dina then went out of her way to give "stipulations" and "limits" on how far Rebecca can take Max only within the city or state boundaries, and prohibited Rebecca from showing up at Max's school, soccerball practices, social functions, etc. What a truly repulsive, hateful, spiteful, controlling biatch this Dina was and that is putting it mildly. :banghead:

Thanks for the clarification! :)

This makes me wonder whether any woman who had a relationship with Jonah subsequent to Dina would have incurred Dina's wrath or there was something about Rebecca that particularly hit the wrong nerves?

Part of me thinks that because Jonah was the initiator of the breakup that Dina's huge ego couldn't handle it; she has a desperate, obsessive need to be in control -- so that any woman who "stole" Jonah's heart whoever that may be -- would have been on Dina's punching bag/scapegoat list regardless of who she is.

Of course, there's also another part that says it's because Rebecca was Asian and naturally slim/attractive that pushed Dina over the edge with resentment, bitterness, spite, jealousy and hate.

I sense all the things you say plus Jonah was quite happy with RZ in a less turbulent relationship than with DINA. I wonder when Jonah is going to pack up and move out of Paradise Valley and far enough away from DINA.

I can well understand the mourning and the concern for the little boy Max however I don't picture myself, (if the tables were turned), bugging or pestering the young woman who was babysitting that day unless I were the police investigators or the father himself. Why in the world would his brother A.S. get involved? What business it is of his to grill this grief stricken young woman anyway?? Who does he think he is?? pseudo investigation CEO? told by his brother perhaps to try & see if she can be tripped up??

Other than Rebecca's own relatives (perhaps she called them) her b.f. the boy's father, it makes no sense to me for extended family members to get involved during such a terrible time as she was also suffering.

Jonah's sister in law? Give me a break here....:( :stormingmad:

Nina was Jonah's EX- SIL. And respectfully, I really disagree with the characterization of Rebecca as the "young woman who was babysitting that day." Rebecca was Jonah's partner, in every definition of the word. In some states, their live-in relationship would afford them common law marriage status. So, IMO, Rebecca was not functioning in the role of a hired nanny or babysitter, but that of a stepmother. I also think that infuriated (and still infuriates, from her grass roots legislative efforts) Dina. Dina was the woman scorned, and since she could no longer turn her anger toward Jonah (term$ of Dina's lucrative divorce $ettlement), she turned her fury and resentment toward Rebecca, her "replacement". And it was even more painful to Dina, IMO, that Max apparently really liked/ loved Rebecca, and liked spending time with her. Fairly classic bitter ex-wife scenario through the centuries, right?

I often wonder what kind of relationship Dina had with Jonah's first ex-wife? I wonder if KJ resented Dina, and tried to minimize Dina's effect/ influence on Jonah and KJ's kids' lives and time?

Beyond, that, I agree with your comments that Rebecca was knocking herself out doing everything for everyone in the hours after Max's accident. Dina, and Nina, especially, seem to feel they had a sense of entitlement to call or confront Rebecca whenever they wanted, at a moment's notice. Neither of them had any respect for Rebecca's boundaries.

Neither of them seem to grasp the subtleties of proper and polite social interactions-- even in a crisis. Never mind that it was late, Rebecca could have been sleeping (maybe even with earplugs in!), exhausted from the day and the emotional toil, or that Rebecca could have gone for a drive or a run to clear her head. Nina expressed exasperation at Rebecca not IMMEDIATELY returning her text. (Disguised as "I just wanna know what happened".) So Nina (according to her own interview) just decided right then and there to pop some tags and slip on her brand NEW yoga pants, strap on her pink Coach w-r-i-s-t-l-e-t, and march RIGHT over to Spreckles to see exactly just why Rebecca was not answering HER text message promptly. Because Rebecca was obligated to be instantly available to Jonah's ex- SIL??

Nina AND Dina felt entitled to have Rebecca at their beck and call instantly. In every interview where they speak of her, it is clear from their attitudes that they feel Rebecca is obligated to THEM-- as if they are her employer, or she is a servant. It's extremely demeaning, IMO. Who does that?? Even in a family crisis, that degree of arrogance and entitlement is shocking. It says a lot to me about what kind of people Dina and Nina are, and I certainly don't have a high opinion of either of them. Money can't buy character. Or integrity. Or class. Or compassion.

I think it is the purest definition of hypocrisy that Dina Shacknai (roflmao!) seeks to be the "voice of children of blended families". Delusional, IMO. Really unbelievable chutzpah and hubris. Mooooooooooo

My guess is that KJ didn't like Dina being around her 2 children. Why else would Dina use a different name and hide her true identity from the children?

Special San Diego mayoral elections November 19th. I wonder who Sheriff Gore has chosen to win?

Nina was Jonah's EX- SIL. And respectfully, I really disagree with the characterization of Rebecca as the "young woman who was babysitting that day." Rebecca was Jonah's partner, in every definition of the word. In some states, their live-in relationship would afford them common law marriage status. So, IMO, Rebecca was not functioning in the role of a hired nanny or babysitter, but that of a stepmother. I also think that infuriated (and still infuriates, from her grass roots legislative efforts) Dina. Dina was the woman scorned, and since she could no longer turn her anger toward Jonah (term$ of Dina's lucrative divorce $ettlement), she turned her fury and resentment toward Rebecca, her "replacement". And it was even more painful to Dina, IMO, that Max apparently really liked/ loved Rebecca, and liked spending time with her. Fairly classic bitter ex-wife scenario through the centuries, right?

I often wonder what kind of relationship Dina had with Jonah's first ex-wife? I wonder if KJ resented Dina, and tried to minimize Dina's effect/ influence on Jonah and KJ's kids' lives and time?

Beyond, that, I agree with your comments that Rebecca was knocking herself out doing everything for everyone in the hours after Max's accident. Dina, and Nina, especially, seem to feel they had a sense of entitlement to call or confront Rebecca whenever they wanted, at a moment's notice. Neither of them had any respect for Rebecca's boundaries.

Neither of them seem to grasp the subtleties of proper and polite social interactions-- even in a crisis. Never mind that it was late, Rebecca could have been sleeping (maybe even with earplugs in!), exhausted from the day and the emotional toil, or that Rebecca could have gone for a drive or a run to clear her head. Nina expressed exasperation at Rebecca not IMMEDIATELY returning her text. (Disguised as "I just wanna know what happened".) So Nina (according to her own interview) just decided right then and there to pop some tags and slip on her brand NEW yoga pants, strap on her pink Coach w-r-i-s-t-l-e-t, and march RIGHT over to Spreckles to see exactly just why Rebecca was not answering HER text message promptly. Because Rebecca was obligated to be instantly available to Jonah's ex- SIL??

Nina AND Dina felt entitled to have Rebecca at their beck and call instantly. In every interview where they speak of her, it is clear from their attitudes that they feel Rebecca is obligated to THEM-- as if they are her employer, or she is a servant. It's extremely demeaning, IMO. Who does that?? Even in a family crisis, that degree of arrogance and entitlement is shocking. It says a lot to me about what kind of people Dina and Nina are, and I certainly don't have a high opinion of either of them. Money can't buy character. Or integrity. Or class. Or compassion.

I think it is the purest definition of hypocrisy that Dina Shacknai (roflmao!) seeks to be the "voice of children of blended families". Delusional, IMO. Really unbelievable chutzpah and hubris. Mooooooooooo

Great post, KZ!

Everything you stated is exactly why I hope the Zahau family does not settle the civil suit with these people. In my opinion, a settlement would be a continuation of what these people think they are entitled to. A continuation of mocking Rebecca the babysitter, XZ the murderer, Mary the gold digger, etc...I cannot pretend to know what Rebecca would want, but I would want my family to fight for me. To continue to prove I did not commit suicide and with additional evidence, maybe the murderers will be held accountable. I also believe if they can prove through the civil suit Rebecca did not commit suicide, it will prove RZ and XZ did not murder Maxie. XZ deserves that cloud to be lifted. A settlement only proves that money does talk and money can buy your way out of murder charges, in my opinion. In summary, the murderers may have well just hired a hit man, because that is what the settlement money will have bought, a murder.

Great post, KZ!

Everything you stated is exactly why I hope the Zahau family does not settle the civil suit with these people. In my opinion, a settlement would be a continuation of what these people think they are entitled to. A continuation of mocking Rebecca the babysitter, XZ the murderer, Mary the gold digger, etc...I cannot pretend to know what Rebecca would want, but I would want my family to fight for me. To continue to prove I did not commit suicide and with additional evidence, maybe the murderers will be held accountable. I also believe if they can prove through the civil suit Rebecca did not commit suicide, it will prove RZ and XZ did not murder Maxie. XZ deserves that cloud to be lifted. A settlement only proves that money does talk and money can buy your way out of murder charges, in my opinion. In summary, the murderers may have well just hired a hit man, because that is what the settlement money will have bought, a murder.

BBM for emphasis.

Lash, I'm glad you mentioned XZ. I have long been very worried for XZ's safety, as Dina menacingly went on her media rampage to openly accuse this young teen of murder.

I also notice that since approximately the time of Dina's "Pat's Personal Portraits" interview, she has largely gone media silent on the topic of XZ as her son's "murderer". I think there is a reason for this, and it isn't that Dina no longer "believes" XZ "murdered" her son. I think it is very possible, and extremely likely, that XZ's guardians have quietly pursued a legal Missouri Child Order of Protection for XZ. These orders are enforceable across state lines, and can include a court order for the abuser to restrain from acts other than simply contacting the minor. There are stalking and harassment provisions within these laws in all states, with penalties attached.

Given all of the circumstances surrounding Max's and Rebecca's deaths, I do not think it would at all be difficult to persuade a judge that Dina Shacknai's public actions and words regarding XZ equate to "purposely and repeatedly engage(ing) in an unwanted course of conduct that causes alarm to another person when it is reasonable in that person's situation to have been alarmed by the conduct."

At this point in time, Dina has been named in a $10 million civil wrongful death suit as a person who intentionally caused the death of XZ's sister. So, IMO, it shouldn't be hard to persuade a court to issue an order of protection instructing Dina to cease any and all public comments about XZ, including other provisions, such as "no contact" orders.

We may never hear about it, but I'd bet a ham sandwich the Zahau family is doing all they can to shield and protect XZ from Dina Shacknai. And I think that definitely could include a Child Order of Protection from Dina. That is exactly what I would do, if I were the teen's parent or guardian. And I would have done it at the time of the Pat's Profiles interview, since at that point Dina had accused, slandered, and threatened this young teen several times in public interviews.

Personally, I don't think we will hear much more from Dina in interviews talking about XZ for at least a year or so. Or until the civil suit is concluded. And if I'm right, that is a very good thing for XZ and the whole Zahau family.

Some references for the state of Missouri.

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C400-499/4550000010.HTM

(13) "Stalking" is when any person purposely and repeatedly engages in an unwanted course of conduct that causes alarm to another person when it is reasonable in that person's situation to have been alarmed by the conduct. As used in this subdivision:

(a) "Alarm" means to cause fear of danger of physical harm;

(b) "Course of conduct" means a pattern of conduct composed of repeated acts over a period of time, however short, that serves no legitimate purpose. Such conduct may include, but is not limited to, following the other person or unwanted communication or unwanted contact; and

(c) "Repeated" means two or more incidents evidencing a continuity of purpose.

A Child OP can be granted for up to 180 days, and can be renewed twice, for up to 180 days each time.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6662326_missouri-order-protection-children.html#ixzz2dTVJwlJV

Added thought:
I don't know what Rebecca would have wanted either, regarding the pursuit of justice for her death. But from every indication, Rebecca loved and cherished XZ. I feel pretty certain Rebecca would want everything possible to be done to protect XZ from Dina Shacknai's menacing accusations. JMO, IMO, moooooo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back