The case for murder

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About text message to JS from AS, if my brother was living a living He77 moment, there is no way I'd break news about RZ to him that way. Again, I'd call hospital and ask that he be asked to call brother, have SDPD tell him, do it myself face to face, if he knew a rabbi, ask him to deliver news all while sending a zillion messages to call me. Granted, people all act differently under stress.

Another thing, why leave your brother in charge of media circus? I doubt AS has much experience handling such situations while JS has people in his back pocket. I'm speaking of day one. That leads me to another question, was AS even there after police took over and where did AS stay following RZ death?

About text message to JS from AS, if my brother was living a living He77 moment, there is no way I'd break news about RZ to him that way. Again, I'd call hospital and ask that he be asked to call brother, have SDPD tell him, do it myself face to face, if he knew a rabbi, ask him to deliver news all while sending a zillion messages to call me. Granted, people all act differently under stress.

Another thing, why leave your brother in charge of media circus? I doubt AS has much experience handling such situations while JS has people in his back pocket. I'm speaking of day one. That leads me to another question, was AS even there after police took over and where did AS stay following RZ death?

Interesting points and questions, which have no answers!!

Just some thoughts IF the latest witness claiming a woman's screams at 11:00pm on 7/12 are found to be true.

1) Who suggested/requested the dog be kenneled?

Rebecca requested this on Monday, 7/11, but due to Ocean's shots not being up to date, he/she was not kenneled until 7/12.

2) Conveniently, there was no dog at mansion to bark at any intruders or woman's screams.

3) LE said there was no sign of a break-in, so any intruder would have to have access or already be on the premises.

4) Why did Adam not hear or report a woman's screams?

All of the above are strictly my own opinion and thoughts :waitasec:

There were also people, in the caretakers cottage, who must not have heard the scream, yet two neighbors did. Curiouser and curiouser.

It is clear to me that you and I do not speak the same language! Again, I clearly failed at communication about this.
I assume that AS tried to help the victim before he did ANYTHING. people have remarked that calling 911 should have been his first reaction. Maybe not you who said that - but several have judged him fiercely for "tampering with evidence". Supposedly, he was to just let her hang and call 911. It is my opinion that his text to JS and his call to 911 were pretty close so it's not like he dilly dallied on calling 911.
I wasn't trying to offend you personally about responding to a family's emergency. and I'm sure you would have handled this situation perfectly. I can just see how some people might be a little shaken by it all.

thinkingstraight, my feelings are not in any way, shape or form personal toward you. I have been at a dinner with friends and family, when one of them choked on food. I have also been present when my God daughter was struck by a car (luckily she lived). The FIRST thing most people consider, is how to help the victim, not texting someone about what you find.

As far as agreeing with your opinion or 'even entertaining the thought', that is not why I am here posting on this board. It is because I believe an injustice has been done. No offense, but you had nothing to do with this injustice. It was LE. LE who are sworn to PROTECT and SERVE. That is who my gripe is with.

If you are telling me I should agree with your opinions, that's fine, I have no problem with that. I will however, hold to my own beliefs and opinions, as is my right as a member of websleuths.

That is NOT what he did. My first thought would have been, call 911, as I am going to the house to grab a knife, or moving a table to cut someone down. Not to text someone. jmoo.

It is clear to me that you and I do not speak the same language! Again, I clearly failed at communication about this.
I assume that AS tried to help the victim before he did ANYTHING. people have remarked that calling 911 should have been his first reaction. Maybe not you who said that - but several have judged him fiercely for "tampering with evidence". Supposedly, he was to just let her hang and call 911. It is my opinion that his text to JS and his call to 911 were pretty close so it's not like he dilly dallied on calling 911.
I wasn't trying to offend you personally about responding to a family's emergency. and I'm sure you would have handled this situation perfectly. I can just see how some people might be a little shaken by it all.

I am sure he must have been shaken up, if he did not know about the death beforehand. To come upon a crime scene (as far as he knew at the time, it could have been) where a victim is dead and in rigor...that should have been traumatic...moreso than just assuming it was a hanging by her own hand and a text would warrant. I mean I have never seen someone in rigor. So I would panic and be on with 911 immediately.

Since this is a thread, as to why there is a belief that Rebecca was murdered, I do not want to get too far off track.

I will say that the people who have 'judged' Adam 'fiercely for tampering with evidence', are no different in my mind, then those who question Rebecca's actions the day that Max was injured.

This is a discussion board, that gives us the right to question the action of those involved. My question is, why did Adam text Jonah, prior to calling 911.

I am asking, because I find that action strange and uncommon in a situation such as this.

There were also people, in the caretakers cottage, who must not have heard the scream, yet two neighbors did. Curiouser and curiouser.

What is the caretakers cottage? Is it part of JS's property?

Someone who commented on another site said that the mansion had been full of people prior to July 11. There were renters too. But after Max was sent to the hospital, JS sent everyone away including the dogs. Not sure how credible this information is . But the person who made the comment implied he knew the Shacknais.

Since this is a thread, as to why there is a belief that Rebecca was murdered, I do not want to get too far off track.

I will say that the people who have 'judged' Adam 'fiercely for tampering with evidence', are no different in my mind, then those who question Rebecca's actions the day that Max was injured.

This is a discussion board, that gives us the right to question the action of those involved. My question is, why did Adam text Jonah, prior to calling 911.

I am asking, because I find that action strange and uncommon in a situation such as this.

I assume he texted before calling 911 because he wanted his brother to know the horrible news of his girlfriend before he became totally occupied with 911. How much time passed between the two?

What is the caretakers cottage? Is it part of JS's property?

Someone who commented on another site said that the mansion had been full of people prior to July 11. There were renters too. But after Max was sent to the hospital, JS sent everyone away including the dogs. Not sure how credible this information is . But the person who made the comment implied he knew the Shacknais.

Yes, it is on the property and attached to the guest house, where Adam was residing.

I assume he texted before calling 911 because he wanted his brother to know the horrible news of his girlfriend before he became totally occupied with 911. How much time passed between the two?

It is your right to assume and believe anything and everything that you choose to. I wish to keep this thread on topic, but will be happy to discuss this with you in the appropriate thread..

Yes, it is on the property and attached to the guest house, where Adam was residing.

If it is part of the property, according to the other commenter, it should be empty on the night RZ died because everyone was sent away. The only people in the mansion that night were RZ and AS (unless other unknown visitors came).

If it is part of the property, according to the other commenter, it should be empty on the night RZ died because everyone was sent away. The only people in the mansion that night were RZ and AS (unless other unknown visitors came).

We were also told no one was in the home during Max's accident except RZ and XZ. So presumably that means no one in the guest house at the time of Max's accident.

There was a man seen loading suitcases into the back of a vehicle in the driveway, the day that Rebecca died. I have no idea who they were (some have said there were renters residing there), or how long they had been present, but that is the day they ledt.

There was a man seen loading suitcases into the back of a vehicle in the driveway, the day that Rebecca died. I have no idea who they were (some have said there were renters residing there), or how long they had been present, but that is the day they ledt.

Could the man have been AS? We know he was at the guest house at the time of RN's death.

Could the man have been AS? We know he was at the guest house at the time of RN's death.

White hair, older man. Loading a suitcase into a car that was in the driveway. It was on one of the first videos from early reports. They got out of dodge quickly, imoo!!!

I saw a news report where they said an older couple had rented the caretaker apartment. I had the impression they were gone the night of incident, then came home that day. BUT, you have to wonder if they came home early, heard the screaming/music, and looked out the window to see the crime........ Wouldn't that be something.

White hair, older man. Loading a suitcase into a car that was in the driveway. It was on one of the first videos from early reports. They got out of dodge quickly, imoo!!!

Do you happen to remember what day they were video'd? If it was after Max, before RZ? Just curious if the video is still available.

We were also told no one was in the home during Max's accident except RZ and XZ. So presumably that means no one in the guest house at the time of Max's accident.

Which brings up another question. Who's clothing was in the second guest bedroom?

Do you happen to remember what day they were video'd? If it was after Max, before RZ? Just curious if the video is still available.

It was the day Rebecca's death occurred. There may have been a picture of the gentleman on a pjoto site also, but I'm not sure about that.

Where are the windows in that room? Were they even open, if they exist? I really want to see who matches the print and the boot/shoe that it matches.

Apparently it was the saturday after both the video is here
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...mansion-owners-son-girlfriend?redirected=true on page 3 of the videos, the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503