The "Comfort Zone" - area near school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But Gardenhart...who would have picnics and hang out on a blanket nearly every day down in a swamp?

I think that area had to be really nice and grassy, dry and shaded to be a pleasant hangout. Besides the mosquitos would have been intolerable had it been a swampy bottom. Maybe yes, for the past several years it's been wet, but I'm thinking 10, 9, 8, 7 years ago it was a very different type of place.

sorry if I'm still not getting it.

That's my point. I wonder if it's the same place that Kio described. I think perhaps it's not. She talked about it being a dirt hill, being behind the school and later as being across the street from the school. A dirt hill certainly wouldn't ever be a swamp.

I've tried to find a map of where the body was found, this is what WESH had, saying it's the wooded area near A
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...64367&spn=0.013202,0.018239&z=15&source=embed

The school is that large building and parking to the right at the end of Suburban.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&u...977524&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

I don't know what would be considered "behind" the school or which street the area she's talking about.

I'm not sure I understand how the body didn't float further away or even closer to the road if the area was under three feet of water for months. Tim said that the body had laid there a long time because the grass was dead underneath. If the bag floated to the top due to gases from decomposition, then I don't understand how no one could see it there at the top of the water. I wish we had a good pic of the area and how it's related to the road and connected to paths that might lead up to the A.s backfence.

I'm not sure I understand how the body didn't float further away or even closer to the road if the area was under three feet of water for months. Tim said that the body had laid there a long time because the grass was dead underneath. If the bag floated to the top due to gases from decomposition, then I don't understand how no one could see it there at the top of the water. I wish we had a good pic of the area and how it's related to the road and connected to paths that might lead up to the A.s backfence.

If you will note in the NG show video, the LE walk down a slope into the brush where the body is. That would keep the bag from washing to the road as well as hide it from the road (I think that was her intention).

I wish I could see the storm water area they showed more clearly. In a dream months ago, I saw a ravine or canal with only one side paved, and it appears to be much the same.

There was a guy last night on one of the Orlando news channels that was in front of the anthony's kneeled down praying. The news interviewed him and he said is name was "mike" and he went to school with Casey. He said where Caylee was found was where he, Casey and friends used to hang out back in high school. He was crying and saying he couldn't believe Casey would put Caylee where they hung out.

What you said gave me a flash!

What if that area had been searched well after the interview with Kio and upon finding Casey had borrowed a shovel?

That would make it the perfect place to move the body to...after it had been searched.

Maybe poor Caylee was moved to there from another location by someone who wasn't in jail at the time?

~~~~
Exactly ...I have suggested this but noone reply's to my postings . I am just talking to myself here, maybe I will just read from now on.

~~~~
Exactly ...I have suggested this but noone reply's to my postings . I am just talking to myself here, maybe I will just read from now on.

I read hundreds and hundreds of posts daily, but respond to only perhaps one or two--sometimes to none per day or even none per week! :)

Don't give up. Just because you haven't had replies to your posts doesn't mean no one has read what you have to say and appreciated your posts.

ts

I made this point in another thread, but remember that Lee's house is literally a stone's throw from this spot.

:clap: I was wishing that the media would spot Lees house on their google maps they televised Debs!

I don't think the body was "moved" to this location, this was where it was dumped originally. As the water receded, the bag was was revealed. The water started going down 7-10 days before she was found. The bag got stuck in some plants and did not recede with the water. Obviously it was not in water for at least a couple of days if the grass underneath was dead.

Kio mentioned 2 spots, one behind the school and one across the street from the school. She said the teens did "mommy and daddy" things there, but she and her pals were in grade shool (?) and just hung out there. Was Kio also the one who couldn't go into the A home if CA was there, because CA was supposed to be prejudiced against hispanics or Mexicans? Was Kio also the one who said that KC wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, and that she, Kio wanted to adopt the baby, because her doctor told her she couldn't have babies because of her condition, but that CA said "No".

Is it me?

Look at post nmber 240 on the "Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51". There is a link to a map. Notice the school in the map. And look on the left side. It is where Caylee was found. We all thought originally that she would be close to here. They even had helicoptors circling there one night and later claimed they were looking for an elderly man that had wandered off. Kia and all of us were right. I will try to edit and link to the thread. This was in early August.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showth...e+Anthony+year+General+Discussion+#51&page=10

I don't think the body was "moved" to this location, this was where it was dumped originally. As the water receded, the bag was was revealed. The water started going down 7-10 days before she was found. The bag got stuck in some plants and did not recede with the water. Obviously it was not in water for at least a couple of days if the grass underneath was dead.

Kio mentioned 2 spots, one behind the school and one across the street from the school. She said the teens did "mommy and daddy" things there, but she and her pals were in grade shool (?) and just hung out there. Was Kio also the one who couldn't go into the A home if CA was there, because CA was supposed to be prejudiced against hispanics or Mexicans? Was Kio also the one who said that KC wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, and that she, Kio wanted to adopt the baby, because her doctor told her she couldn't have babies because of her condition, but that CA said "No".

Is it me?

Basically, this is what Kio said in her interviews, it was where she suggested people should look. You've got a handle on it!

I think this dump site may have been intended as temporary but then she was under so much scrutiny she couldnt go near the body unless she wanted to do it on somebodies web cam.
She's probably been hoping nature and the elements would take care of it for her.
She must have thought she was almost home free after this much time.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/13/is_it_caylee.html

Neighbors said this is a pretty secluded wooded area, where Casey had been known to party with friends.

As far as this being a stupid place for Casey to dump a body and think it wouldn't be found, one of the few things that I agreed with Padilla with is that Casey is incapable of thinking beyond the next 10 minutes. She tells whatever lie will get her out of the immediate crisis or situation with no regard of it being coherent and easily proven a lie. She's pretty much the same with her actions. It's like some mutant creature that chews off its own limb without concern because it will just grow another one. There's an old song called "Whatever Gets You Through the Night". With Casey it's "Whatever Gets Me Through the Next Ten Minutes."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/13/is_it_caylee.html

As far as this being a stupid place for Casey to dump a body and think it wouldn't be found, one of the few things that I agreed with Padilla with is that Casey is incapable of thinking beyond the next 10 minutes. She tells whatever lie will get her out of the immediate crisis or situation with no regard of it being coherent and easily proven a lie. She's pretty much the same with her actions. It's like some mutant creature that chews off its own limb without concern because it will just grow another one. There's an old song called "Whatever Gets You Through the Night". With Casey it's "Whatever Gets Me Through the Next Ten Minutes."

I don't mean to be bashing Cindy. But Cindy seems not to think past the momment. And seems to say anything to prove herself right or to get folks to do what she wants, etc. I don't know if it's a recent thing she is doing because fo the stress or something she has always done.

I got chills yesterday when I remembered reading about what Kiomarie had said. And lo and behold.....look what they have found.

She was right under our noses as many thought.

And she's close to home. In another thread I read yesterday (can't remember which one) someone was also mentioning Chris and his text to Casey about jogging in the area. She said it wasn't her.

Downright creepy IMHO.
Gale St John was at this exact spot and felt sure that something important was present. But they had been told the area had already been searched. They were to go back and I'm not sure why they were unable to do so, perhaps the area was underwater by then.

IMO, Casey killed her daughter and dumped her in this "comfort zone" and yes, it is a stupid place to put her and think she wouldn't be found.

But it was also stupid to tell LE that she worked at Universal and think that they wouldn't find out.

Casey milks every one of her cow-sized lies right down to the last drop out of the udder.

Where is the link to Kio's interviews? I am getting more and more creeped out by the coincidences.

Look at post nmber 240 on the "Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51". There is a link to a map. Notice the school in the map. And look on the left side. It is where Caylee was found. We all thought originally that she would be close to here. They even had helicoptors circling there one night and later claimed they were looking for an elderly man that had wandered off. Kia and all of us were right. I will try to edit and link to the thread. This was in early August.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showth...e+Anthony+year+General+Discussion+#51&page=10

Maybe this will clarify. WESH posted this video of a reporter driving from the A's house to the search scene. It appears she's driving staight up Hopesprings Drive and the search is behind the last house on Hopesprings where it intersects with Suburban.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18267742/index.html

So it would be across Suburban from the school, actually not directly across the road but further west.

Thanks for clarifying Dotseyes. So if Kio is talking about two spots - one with a dry hill and one with some other terrain, one behind the school and one across the street from the school - this is the one across the street.

Looking at the map, it's really close to those last houses on Hopesprings. If she walked through the woods to the spot, I'm sure in June it wouldn't have been likely anyone would see her. If she approached from the street, I'm amazed no one saw her.

Anyway, there are a number of maps posted on the page you posted, Bobby, so I'm not sure which one you're using. Using the usual Google maps layout, this would be southwest of the school and not west (to the left) of the school.

http://maps.live.com/?q=hidden+oaks...uNDk1MDIwNzA5Njk5MSU3ZS04MS4yNzI2NDk3NjUwMTQ3

On this map, you can see the school marked as 1, the intersection of Suburban and Hopesprings left of the 4. The search area if I'm making sense of the video would be just to the right of that intersection on the opposite side of Suburban from the school. The A's house is about 20 houses down Hopesprings from that intersection.

I sure hope this makes sense. :crazy:

In the videos I have seen you can see a brown fence in the background. In some videos the fence has a bunch of evidence lined up against it. The fence is from the house on the corner of Hopespring and Suburban. Caylee was found behind this houses backyard.

The map I was speaking of was the one linked in my post from early August. It actually has the spot she was found in the map. It is an aerial satellite shot.

If Casey went through the woods it was about 1200 feet to the dump site. Casey is too lazy to phart so I would bet that she drove there. Also, had she walked, she would have stopped in the middle of the woods.

The maps on Whitepages.com have a cool feature called Birdseye View. It gives a way different angle. Try this link.

http://www.whitepages.com/virth/map...rlando&phone=&search_id=20131412173777774504&

You can also rotate the view 90 degrees at a time for a full 360 view.

I seem to remember she was asking CA for one more day, maybe she intended to move her and CA called 911 so she could'nt. Glad an adult found her, being so close to the school.

Great maps:) Wow that video really shows you how close it is to the A's.

**respectfully snipped**
I guess I believed that with all the questions about the area and the fact that she had borrowed the neighbors shovel that LE had searched that area FIRST.

Could it even be possible they didn't ever search down there?

It is possible...I definitely believe the flooding had something to do with this particular spot not being searched thoroughly..
I also wonder if the cell phone pings near the airport (which have been described as out of KC's usual routine) may have been a stronger focus point for LE. Especially once the back yard was cleared...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back