The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was able to get in. Thanks. I know you weren't the one who mentioned it, but, have no clue where to find the cancelled foreclosure. I saw a bunch of deeds and mortgages. If someone wouldn't mind explaining it, I would appreciate it. Thx.

I'm not sure how to explain further other than to say you have to review each item or image in order to determine what each is. IIRC the foreclosure items were in 2009 and 2010

I'm not sure how to explain further other than to say you have to review each item or image in order to determine what each is. IIRC the foreclosure items were in 2009 and 2010

I looked at the property records when I first saw mention of the foreclosure. I can't recall every detail, but the foreclosure was not for the main house. I believe it was another lot nearby/attached, and MS/TS sold that lot to a third party for a little over $100,000 to resolve the issue.

I looked at the property records when I first saw mention of the foreclosure. I can't recall every detail, but the foreclosure was not for the main house. I believe it was another lot nearby/attached, and MS/TS sold that lot to a third party for a little over $100,000 to resolve the issue.

Yes I knew that. I had provided the link to the record site only because hockeymom asked human to provide support for her comment that there "may have been financial issues." I said there were possible indications of this in this example, which is why human had used the "may have been"

I have a few questions about the 911 call. Who do you think made it? Why hasn't it been released? I can't recall exactly, but did the sheriff touch on that during his interview? Opinions or thoughts?

I have a few questions about the 911 call. Who do you think made it? Why hasn't it been released? I can't recall exactly, but did the sheriff touch on that during his interview? Opinions or thoughts?

According to SKINNER, the verified friend of MS, it was a doctor friend of both Dr S and MS, who found the body and called it in. Sheriff Mike Scott said in the interview with Tricia, that the 911 call was "germane" to the investigation and that while the 911 call may be eventually or partially released, the LCSO will try to hold on to it as long as possible. We do remember that FBI is involved into the investigation. It is not clear, whether such involvement is limited to the out of state investigation(s) or whether it includes the case in Florida. The FL Sunshine law may not apply to anything sealed federally. Just my opinion of course.

I already proposed this but I feel the 911 caller said something to the effect of ,"I have found Teresa Sievers dead , beaten to a pulp by a hammer !"

I already proposed this but I feel the 911 caller said something to the effect of ,"I have found Teresa Sievers dead , beaten to a pulp by a hammer !"

Or, the COD wasn't the result of being beaten with a hammer and the caller said something that revealed the actual COD (strangulation?) and that is the information LE is holding close to the vest. Maybe the doctor saw ligature marks on her neck, a rope.

The nanny seems to be the one they always run away with.

The mind blower was the Arnold Schwarzenegger one.

It was encouraging because I figured that I could be a "special" nanny to the stars as well.

Lol!!

Or, the COD wasn't the result of being beaten with a hammer and the caller said something that revealed the actual COD (strangulation?) and that is the information LE is holding close to the vest. Maybe the doctor saw ligature marks on her neck, a rope.

SMS said clearly that LE had not said a hammer was the murder weapon. Along with "doppelgangers," interstate involvement, multiple suspects, possible ties to other crimes and cold cases, tangled family webs...that would be another twist and turn in this case.

No disrespect intended, but let's all just think about this.
How would the Dr. (or anyone for that matter) know that she was beaten to death with a "hammer"? The only reason I can even remotely think of would be IF a bloody hammer was left beside her, or even WORSE... (can't type it)
You can't just look at a beaten deceased body and tell what she was beaten with.
MOO ~

Dmacky, I thought the same thing about the murder weapon being left at the scene but I have a feeling the perps took it with them, hence the sheriff saying they covered their tracks.
I can't even go there as far as her injuries go, I still have to live with myself.
I have a feeling LE is waiting on a certain someone to have a slip up of the tongue as so many perps do.
JMO
Godspeed Teresa. Justice is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I knew that. I had provided the link to the record site only because hockeymom asked human to provide support for her comment that there "may have been financial issues." I said there were possible indications of this in this example, which is why human had used the "may have been"

Someone unthread stated that their current house was listed for foreclosure and it was just lifted. Someone inferred something else. That is why I was asking for the link....so I can see the foreclosure listing for the house.

What was stated upthread was there may have been financial issues due to evidence of a cancelled foreclosure case in the public property records. No one ever suggested the house was currently listed as a foreclosure sale. We have speculated that it may or may not be topheavy and we have speculated that it may be hard or easy to sell with a murder history. Hope that helps.

I was under the impression from reading the previous posts from days ago, that the current house was listed as a foreclosure, but since cancelled prior to their moving back in. Just the way I interpreted things, I guess. AZLawyer was able to explain it to me since I could not pull up the document. All good now.

I get hung up HERE, every single time. I keep finding myself going BACK to these few known "Facts"
TS was found murdered on Monday morning June 29th.
Her home on Jarvis Road is yellow taped off from the public from June 29 until the 3rd of July. (5 days) BUT yellow crime tape is put back up for one day.

Her funeral is held on Monday July 6.

No its Not's great sleuthing skills remembered that the yellow tape was put back up on July 6, the SAME day of the funeral
Video ~ Compliments go to No its Not for posting this. Go to 2:16

[video=youtube;T4EZOCpYxN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZOCpYxN4[/video]

Now, here is what is driving me crazy. One more FACT before I start with the What If's. CWW's house was raided on Sunday, July 12 at 6am. 6 days AFTER the funeral.

It tells me/us that LE was on to him pretty quickly. What if MS is totally innocent, and knew WW hated TS? Was she going to fire him or turn him in for something, that MS possibly MAY have inadvertently told CWW about? etc.
There are endless possibilities here.

Did LE already suspect CWW, when they attended her funeral? Was that a setup made between LE and MS? Did they have Mark call CWW and invite him to the funeral? Have him meet at the Siever house to get fingerprints to match latent fingerprints? Did they need for CWW to drink from a glass? Endless possibilities here.

The raid on CWW's house 6 days after the funeral also tells me that they had to find something in his house that led them to look at surveillance tape in THAT Fort Myers Florida, Walmart on June 28. They had to have found a Walmart receipt with a date and time? What good is a surveillance tape from ANY store if you don't know who you're looking for?

It's just so odd to me that they would put BACK up yellow crime scene tape on the HOUSE the very day of the funeral, ONLY.

From the surveillance they THEN got JR , whose house was NOT raided until late August. The 24th I think? Both were arrested soon after.

:dunno: Just some thoughts. I don't have to like someone for them to be innocent :wink:

I am on my daughters phone, so no re-reading for me. If it is full of mistakes on grammar and/or spelling, I apologize

I get hung up HERE, every single time. I keep finding myself going BACK to these few known "Facts"
TS was found murdered on Monday morning June 29th.
Her home on Jarvis Road is yellow taped off from the public from June 29 until the 3rd of July. (5 days) BUT yellow crime tape is put back up for one day.

Her funeral is held on Monday July 6.

No its Not's great sleuthing skills remembered that the yellow tape was put back up on July 6, the SAME day of the funeral
Video ~ Compliments go to No its Not for posting this. Go to 2:16

[video=youtube;T4EZOCpYxN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZOCpYxN4[/video]

Now, here is what is driving me crazy. One more FACT before I start with the What If's. CWW's house was raided on Sunday, July 12 at 6am. 6 days AFTER the funeral.

It tells me/us that LE was on to him pretty quickly. What if MS is totally innocent, and knew WW hated TS? Was she going to fire him or turn him in for something, that MS possibly MAY have inadvertently told CWW about? etc.
There are endless possibilities here.

Did LE already suspect CWW, when they attended her funeral? Was that a setup made between LE and MS? Did they have Mark call CWW and invite him to the funeral? Have him meet at the Siever house to get fingerprints to match latent fingerprints? Did they need for CWW to drink from a glass? Endless possibilities here.

The raid on CWW's house 6 days after the funeral also tells me that they had to find something in his house that led them to look at surveillance tape in THAT Fort Myers Florida, Walmart on June 28. They had to have found a Walmart receipt with a date and time? What good is a surveillance tape from ANY store if you don't know who you're looking for?

It's just so odd to me that they would put BACK up yellow crime scene tape on the HOUSE the very day of the funeral, ONLY.

From the surveillance they THEN got JR , whose house was NOT raided until late August. The 24th I think? Both were arrested soon after.

:dunno: Just some thoughts. I don't have to like someone for them to be innocent :wink:

I am on my daughters phone, so no re-reading for me. If it is full of mistakes on grammar and/or spelling, I apologize

JR and CWW's prints and DNA should have been in the system. LE didn't need CWW to drive down to FL for his prints.

I wonder if CWW had any contact with the family dogs while in town for the funeral and how they received him?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back