The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im thinking JR' role, might've been to drive/drop CWW off at the crime scene, and
then... hang out at the dog park till CWW called for a pick-up.

There probably wasn't much for CWW to clean up afterwards. Once he got in the house (IMO with a key) he changed into his coveralls, footies, gloves, surgical mask...and waited. Once FINISHED, he striped off all protective ware, stuck it in a carry-all igloo ice chest (one was taken from JR' van during raid) called his partner/driver, and skedaddled out da there.

We know that JR took his phone with him, so if a call came in from CWW around the time of the murder (rather than the other way around) it could appear as if it was CWW who was looking for a pick-up.

The thing that puzzles me though, is why pay someone $10,000 just to pick someone up. I had pictured JR as the killer because of the money and his facebook comments re hammer and also his supposed claims of being a hitman. But I could be wrong, as CWW also has a very sketchy history.

Tonight on CBS 48 hours, a beautiful mother brutally murdered when she came home from her shift as a cocktail waitress. She arrived home, drove in the garage and when she entered her house someone attacked her with a hammer, to the point of breaking the hammer. Estranged husband, George Tiaffay, had hired a hit man. The husband and the hit man were seen on surveillance footage at Lowes shopping together for a hammer.

Sound familiar? Wow, even though we don't know if a hammer was the weapon used to murder Teresa, there are other similarities in these two stories!

Weekend of July 4 and 5 – LE released crime scene – Who was at the home that weekend?

LE had the Jarvis Road home taped off for crime-scene evidence collection June 29 to July 3.
Crime scene tape came down and the home was apparently released to MS late July 3 or early July 4.
But then the crime scene tape went back up on July 6, the day of the funeral.
Are any neighbors, friends, or family aware of who came and went at the Sievers’ Jarvis Road home during the weekend of July 4 and July 5?
Many people would have been arriving from out-of-town for the July 6 funeral.

On 07-15-2015, Duntulum (unverified family member) posted this:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-2&p=11929255#post11929255
While I will not discuss any specifics regarding family members' current whereabouts, I would like to correct another of the misconceptions out there. When referring to Mark's "brothers" in the area having gone to the house on the 4th, it was actually Mark's brothers-in-law, Teresa's brothers who went to the house. They live up here and not Florida.(Mark's brother may have gone to the house at some point, IDK.) I know nothing about someone testing the house security system pre-Teresa's murder.

I'm not too sure how phone tracking works, but I know LE can track phone usage by checking the number with cell towers, so I'm assuming they can also get a list of phone numbers during a certain time period.

It would probably take a considerable amount of time to wade through thousands of numbers, and then verifying the owners, but around midnight, there would be less traffic to look through. If they found MO area phone numbers, such as JR's phone, which we know he had with him, it should be fairly easy to track the owner/s.

Also, I'm not sure if a burner phone purchased locally, but, say, used from CT would indicate where the call was made, or if it would just show as a local number.

Note: I'm a bit clueless when it comes to phone tracking technology, so not sure how accurate my assumptions are.

Doesn't the side door (the one that was jimmied) lead directly to the house, rather than the garage? I recollect seeing that on the blueprint of the house.

IIRC side door led to the garage, from the garage there is a door to the kitchen area of the house.

IIRC side door led to the garage, from the garage there is a door to the kitchen area of the house.

I got the floorplan from this link

http://www.leepa.org/Display/Displa...s=True&AppraisalDetails=True#AppraisalDetails

It's under "Appraisal Details" > Building

It has a picture of the house and the floorplan is next to it. It looks as if the garage is in the front, and there is a door halfway down the side of the house. I'm in assuming the thing sticking out indicates a door, and not some kind of bay window, or something else?

I got the floorplan from this link

http://www.leepa.org/Display/Displa...s=True&AppraisalDetails=True#AppraisalDetails

It's under "Appraisal Details" > Building

It has a picture of the house and the floorplan is next to it. It looks as if the garage is in the front, and there is a door halfway down the side of the house. I'm in assuming the thing sticking out indicates a door, and not some kind of bay window, or something else?

I think the door half way down the side of the house you're thinking of, is a bathroom window in between the two bedrooms on that side of the house.

For reference, the arrow here is pointing at the garage door:Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 2.41.03 PM.jpg

Weekend of July 4 and 5 – LE released crime scene – Who was at the home that weekend?

LE had the Jarvis Road home taped off for crime-scene evidence collection June 29 to July 3.
Crime scene tape came down and the home was apparently released to MS late July 3 or early July 4.
But then the crime scene tape went back up on July 6, the day of the funeral.
Are any neighbors, friends, or family aware of who came and went at the Sievers’ Jarvis Road home during the weekend of July 4 and July 5?
Many people would have been arriving from out-of-town for the July 6 funeral.

On 07-15-2015, Duntulum (unverified family member) posted this:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-2&p=11929255#post11929255

From what I recall at that time, there was a group of guys checking out the surveillance cameras. That may have been the day that MS came back to the house, but did not go in. Most of the congregating was in the street out front. If anyone went into the home at that time, they did not stay. Again, I recall 2 different days when people congregated in the street, weeping. I don't believe anyone favored going into the home at that time and was not used for any kind of lodging during the funeral...from a neighbors standpoint. The following week, I recall MS being back in the home..jmo

Somewhere along the line, cleaning people supposedly were in it those days. I've never been able to source that, though.

From what I recall at that time, there was a group of guys checking out the surveillance cameras. That may have been the day that MS came back to the house, but did not go in. Most of the congregating was in the street out front. If anyone went into the home at that time, they did not stay. Again, I recall 2 different days when people congregated in the street, weeping. I don't believe anyone favored going into the home at that time and was not used for any kind of lodging during the funeral...from a neighbors standpoint. The following week, I recall MS being back in the home..jmo
Thanks mckazpm – Do you recall the timeframe on Monday July 6 of when LE put the crime tape back up, how long it stayed up, and when it was removed?
I’m pondering a theory that would include a reason why LE secured the home again on July 6, after the home had already been released to MS for the weekend.
I'd love to know if CWW went to the home that weekend.

Somewhere along the line, cleaning people supposedly were in it those days. I've never been able to source that, though.

My family member recalled seeing the cleaning people come in overnight. I don't recall what night it was but can find out.

Thanks mckazpm – Do you recall the timeframe on Monday July 6 of when LE put the crime tape back up, how long it stayed up, and when it was removed?
I’m pondering a theory that would include a reason why LE secured the home again on July 6, after the home had already been released to MS for the weekend.
I'd love to know if CWW went to the home that weekend.

I've had this conversation with my (FM) family member and they did not recall the tape ever going back up after it was taken down. It may have been that it was put up when they left for work and then was down by the time they returned. They were going to ask another neighbor about that. I will see what I can find out.

I think the door half way down the side of the house you're thinking of, is a bathroom window in between the two bedrooms on that side of the house.

For reference, the arrow here is pointing at the garage door: (snipped)

Many thanks for posting this creepingskiils - now I see what people are talking about.

I've read this home was always lit up in the evenings, even before the crime? How long did they live at this house and how long did they have the practice of doing all this lighting? Were the Sievers paranoid types? Lights, alarms, cameras, dogs...? Did they do this at any previous addresses they lived at?

Was it a professional cleaning company?
Wondering about that too. One of my old theories was that CWW/JR used the home to manufacture meth while the family was away. That way they wouldn't have to carry the actual drugs across 1200 miles. Just bake, sell, return home with $$$$$. I had been told people will actually break into homes known to be vacant just for this purpose. Stop at WallyWorld for supplies. Wear coveralls to keep the smell off your clothing...
But I would think the "specialty" cleaning crew would have to wear space suits to clean that. If they are cleaning blood/body fluids, not so much...just normal protection gear. But I dismissed this theory because supposedly the "family" did the cleaning. So yes, what type of cleaning crew would be particularly important/interesting. Especially if the investigation reaches out to interstate levels.
Also this also worried me about MS condo in MO. If manufacturing was going on there, the place would be toxic to the next renters. A home used to manufacture meth needs to be gutted and remodeled completely down to the frame. That stuff gets into the drywall and everything. Thus ruining the place. People can get physically sick from living in an old manufacturing site.

Sievers house / standard floor-plan by builder, as posted before:

attachment.php

http://www.kayelifestylehomes.com/custom-homes/

Attachments

• Sievers home plan Kayes Homes Naples emerald_bay_fp.jpg
    Sievers home plan Kayes Homes Naples emerald_bay_fp.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 266
Was it a professional cleaning company?

It was evening when (professional cleaners) came and they were dressed in what my family referred to as bubble suits & foot coverings. Earlier that day (Friday), the crime scene tape had been removed and MS was seen in the road with others. He did not go in the house. This is the same day that the van was taken away. That weekend, others came in and "appeared" to do additional cleaning because my family saw mops that were discarded afterward. Not sure what else was done to the house inside. If, crime scene tape was put back up after all of this, my family never saw it go up the 2nd time. It had to be during the time they had already left and returned from work.

It was evening when (professional cleaners) came and they were dressed in what my family referred to as bubble suits & foot coverings. Earlier that day (Friday), the crime scene tape had been removed and MS was seen in the road with others. He did not go in the house. This is the same day that the van was taken away. That weekend, others came in and "appeared" to do additional cleaning because my family saw mops that were discarded afterward. Not sure what else was done to the house inside. If, crime scene tape was put back up after all of this, my family never saw it go up the 2nd time. It had to be during the time they had already left and returned from work.

Wow, this is interesting in light of what webjunkie said about the meth! Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is where I read that. No way I'll be able and find who originally posted it again. But I have heard stuff personally too, living in the meth capital of the USA.

How Crime-scene Clean-up Works
http://science.howstuffworks.com/crime-scene-clean-up.htm
...some clean-ups (especially meth labs) require walls and built-in structures to be removed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back