The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Am I right in thinking TS was most likely initially engaged in the garage, then moved inside?
I agree and that makes it so much sadder for me. :frown:
Every time I think about this horrible murder, there are two things that come to my mind that I am still unable to get past.
I tear up when I think about our beloved TS driving home that fateful night, after a long fun filled weekend and how tired and happy she must have been to be going home.

HOME, the one place where her and her family are protected from harm. Her safe haven that provides her with privacy and protection from danger. :crying:

My thoughts then automatically wander to how terrified she must have been. How completely caught off guard she had to be as she walked into her home, that safe haven that was now was a place of complete horror.
I can't bear to think about how it happened, but I pray to God that it happened fast. That she didn't have time to think about anything and that she didn't suffer. After reading the Doc's though, unfortunately it doesn't sound like it happened that way. :frown:
RIP our beloved Dr. Teresa Sievers :candle:

# 2
TS's beloved dogs. :frown:
Being avid dog lover myself, I know they are very loyal and it's their nature to try to protect or comfort their owner, in any way they are able to. They are extremely perceptive with their owner's feelings and my own "furbaby" will lay on my lap and try to lick my tears away if I am crying. She will not leave my side. But when there is anger and anxiety, most of the times she/they will hide somewhere out of fear.
Is this what they did? Where were they during this murder? BS said that Nana, who is the youngest (although she is grayed) will jump up on you, wanting food. Did the monsters drug them? I can't imagine them putting them outside, for fear they would be heard barking. But maybe they did? I cried when I read that there was dog hair on and near TS's body. Was the DNA swabbed on the dogs because they licked her body, (you can figure it out, I can't bear to type it) I keep going back to the neighbor that said she heard "shrills" about 4 am that morning, and it sounded kind of like a noise that a child would make. I honestly think it was Lucy. I think it was Nana who ran out of the garage? maybe not...IDK
I can't imagine what these poor dogs have been through :crying: They were alone for MONTHS!!!!

1. Family leaves on early on Friday morning June 26 - 3 days alone
2. TS brutally murdered on June 29 - another day alone
3. Taken from house by animal services - one week
4. Dogs trigger alarm on Tuesday SEPTEMBER 15 - dogs STILL alone
5. A team of veterinarians visited the home Wed. afternoon Sept 16.

sievers+dog_1442519173388_24121708_ver1_0_640_480.jpg

Click picture for larger image of that
that sweet face :frown:

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/16/deputies-animal-control-officers-called-to-sievers-home/

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...the-sievers-home-ep-1277676559-338482242.html

DNA
Bates 4254-4264

This is what I do too.

I tend to think she unloaded her suitcase, purse, etc from the van......As she unlocked the interior garage door to enter the home she probably just left her suitcase sitting in the garage, planning on coming back to retrieve it. Her purse was found on the kitchen countertop. I know how I operate and I would have put everything down except my purse & keys when unlocking the door, then put those down in the kitchen while greeting my dogs. Then I would have gone back into the garage and grabbed my luggage. I think she got ambushed and was attacked immediately upon entering the kitchen and never made it back to the garage.

The blood on the garage freezer was probably transferred by CWW and/or JR, IMO.

We'll never know if MS told TS that night... not to worry about the alarm being off ...because BS "couldn't get it armed" that afternoon.

Or if he told her to call him after she arrived HOME safely, knowing there would be no call. I would love to know what their normal routine was in regard to checking in.

Or if he told her to call him after she arrived HOME safely, knowing there would be no call. I would love to know what their normal routine was in regard to checking in.

What a fool (him) if calling from HOME was the norm or was expected, because if he didn't hear from her that night, he should be concerned at that time and not wait until the morning giving the killers plenty of time to be away.

We know investigators thought that from the beginning as we did: why the call from the airport and not after arriving safe at home? Because it was the heads-up to CWW & JRR.

Many independent people who don't like to be fussed over (me...lol) Just call family when they land. Teresa may have been like that too...So for me there are no big alarms bells going off that she didn't call from the house.

Other thought about crime scene: I'm sure LE has the crime scene figured out including the staging "before and after" (whatever that means...curious about that) It would have been
helpful to ask the girls "Where does Mommy usually put her purse when she comes in the house?" That is a habit I do pretty consistently..put my purse in the same spot in my house.

Many independent people who don't like to be fussed over (me...lol) Just call family when they land. Teresa may have been like that too...So for me there are no big alarms bells going off that she didn't call from the house.

Other thought about crime scene: I'm sure LE has the crime scene figured out including the staging "before and after" (whatever that means...curious about that) It would have been
helpful to ask the girls "Where does Mommy usually put her purse when she comes in the house?" That is a habit I do pretty consistently..put my purse in the same spot in my house.
I am very independent myself, as are my girls. But you better bet that if they or anyone else is leaving my house after dark, they are told to call me as soon as they get INSIDE their house with the doors already locked. It's my law. This world is very different than when I was growing up. People these days will kill you for a dollar, and it was close to midnight when she arrived home. I'll bet her "loving husband" told her to CALL as soon as she landed, because then he could go to asleep.

From the MP interview in Doc Dump

JN: Okay. The only thing you touched were the door, heran, uh --

MP: And the key pad.

JN: -- keypad. There was a green wire thlng On the -- On the kitchen Counter. It's like a (unintelligible) those

ties (unintelligible). Do you know if that belongs there? It's, like, a thick wire, (unintelligible) --

MP: (Unintelligible). I have no idea.

IN: Okay. I'm just--

MP: No.That's true.

IN: All right.

I believe the green wire was a "jumper wire" used on the alarm keypad to prevent it from "transmitting" a signal to the alarm company.

JMO's

yet due to the fact that a few streets over (per previous thread) was not a good area I would definitely have my spouse call when they were in the house and settled

MS knew that his mother had trouble with the alarm and couldn't reset it. If he hadn't hired a hit on TS, wouldn't he have asked TS to call him once she was home safe and the alarm was activated for the night?

Excellent points!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Could it be they had to break into the garage because they only had the code to the house?
And is it possible they waited in the garage saw marks mother enter the code.

Could it be they had to break into the garage because they only had the code to the house?

:seeya:

When I first saw the photos posted here close up of where the damage was done ( on my phone so I can't search for the photograph to share it again here) it was above the deadbolt. At that time I was thinking for sure it was staged and was not the true entry point :moo:

I can't fathom them being in the garage and hiding in the garage close enough to see her input of the code for the house . Many systems let you go into the door and it gives you 30 seconds to turn it off when she go into the home. Inside the home is actually where the shutoff is for the alarm.

Too much of a risk I think being caught doing something like that.

That said, How would they know to hide and to anticipate her?

Very interesting comment made by another person here about the green wire found on the counter might be a jumper for the alarm.

Always appreciate your input and discussion Eileen730!

:seeya:

When I first saw the photos posted here close up of where the damage was done ( on my phone so I can't search for the photograph to share it again here) it was above the deadbolt. At that time I was thinking for sure it was staged and was not the true entry point :moo:

I can't fathom them being in the garage and hiding in the garage close enough to see her input of the code for the house . Many systems let you go into the door and it gives you 30 seconds to turn it off when she go into the home. Inside the home is actually where the shutoff is for the alarm.

Too much of a risk I think being caught doing something like that.

That said, How would they know to hide and to anticipate her?

Very interesting comment made by another person here about the green wire found on the counter might be a jumper for the alarm.

Always appreciate your input and discussion Eileen730!
Isn't it a 3 Car garage and a car was left in it?

It depends on who deactivated the alarm at 6:05ish that morning. CWW and JR didn't get to Florida until right before 6:00 a.m. and BS swore she didn't do it and the alarm entries for later that morning corroborate her story of arriving somewhere around 8:00 ish.

This picture of the broken side garage door lock was shown in most of the MSM video coverages:

I was wondering why the deadbolt latch is positioned towards the lock while the bolt is retrieved. It should be the opposite. No damaged frame in that area. Now, can the latch be installed by mistake to work the opposite way? Anyone knows?

There is a small key lock facing the outside of the door. You can see it is protruding. This looks like one of the locks that pushes in, when locked, and stays out, when unlocked. Is that the case?

The intruder went straight for the lower lock, not the deadbolt. The individual was either familiar with the lock system by previous knowledge, or by checking it out with a flash light. One may be able to shine into the frame and see the locks.
Or if you know that kind of lock, you can feel the protruding part knowing the deadbolt is not engaged.

Considering the lights on the side of the house, either way can work even without a flashlight. So it would not be necessary to carry a flashlight in order to check out that particular door lock system.

-Nin

original post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-3&p=11968762#post11968762

I found the photo. I was incorrect. It is below the deadbolt not above

It depends on who deactivated the alarm at 6:05ish that morning. CWW and JR didn't get to Florida until right before 6:00 a.m. and BS swore she didn't do it and the alarm entries for later that morning corroborate her story of arriving somewhere around 8:00 ish.
I'm sure good ole brother from another mother gave CWW the code. He was probably even able to do it from his burner phone.

JMO. I live in the area. My house is of the same age. I have a code pad for the garage to open or close. It does not trigger an alarm. The interior alarm has another code pad. I have 20 seconds to disarm OR hit a panic key. That pad would need to be disconnected so as not to trigger an alarm. The alarm master box has a back-up battery within it. I hope LE checked that battery for fingerprints, as well.

I am wondering if MS purposely left the door on the right side of the garage unlocked for his friends before he left? BS said she didn't even know there was a another door to the garage, and I think Dr.P only noticed it because it was wide open??

Isn't it a 3 Car garage and a car was left in it?

Iirc yes . But aren't most alarm pads actually inside the house to activate and deactivate ?

That being said, a reason for somebody coming into the house to not have all baggage with her was so she could turn the alarm off once inside.. put her purse down.. and then go back in the garage and get everything else.

Where is that alarm panel as in most houses there is one in the master bedroom and one near an entryway INSIDE ? :moo:

that would be why did the doctor not set off the alarm when he entered.

I'm sure we have neighbors here who can chime into that... Or maybe not :thinking:

Iirc yes . But aren't most alarm pads actually inside the house to activate and deactivate ?

That being said, a reason for somebody coming into the house to not have all baggage with her was so she could turn the alarm off once inside.. put her purse down.. and then go back in the garage and get everything else.

Where is that alarm panel as in most houses there is one in the master bedroom and one near an entryway INSIDE ? :moo:

that would be why did the doctor not set off the alarm when he entered.

I'm sure we have neighbors here who can chime into that... Or maybe not :thinking:

I go in, put my purse down, then put the code in. It is just inside the door. I then return to my car and bring in luggage, groceries, etc.

MS knew that his mother had trouble with the alarm and couldn't reset it. If he hadn't hired a hit on TS, wouldn't he have asked TS to call him once she was home safe and the alarm was activated for the night?
I honestly think most if not all husbands would, especially since it was close to midnight when she would/should be arriving home.
That's probably another reason LE was on to him so fast. But MS had other things on his mind...like cashing all of those life insurance checks. EVIL MONSTER that he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back