Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 5m

Dr Milne performed autopsy on Allison #badenclay , says samples for toxicology testing were "grossly suboptimal" due to decomposition

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Milne also tested the stomach for Sertraline. Allison's blood alcohol level was .095. Decomposition affects levels of alcohol. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 34s

Milne says potentially all of what was measured there (alcohol) was produced after death. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s

Milne: I don't think she died of natural causes. He says he could not establish a cause of death. #badenclay

Milne says his assessment of the "death scene" was that it was not a natural death. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 32s

Milne says he does not believe Allison fell from the bridge. He would have expected significant injuries, including fractures. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Byrne QC to Milne: With all that expertise, there was no cause of death able to be established? Milne agrees. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Prosecutor: "Are you able to form an opinion of the cause of death?" Pathologist: 'No..I don't think she died of natural causes.' #badenclay

Byrne: There was no determination of any definite injuries? Milne agrees. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s

Byrne: We know the body was in the water. Milne: At least near the water. #badenclay

I don't know if it's because I think he did it but he has evil eyes. It could be just this picture though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its all very well tearing up in court, wearing your wedding ring and a yellow tie but really, if you are innocent would not you and your family be screaming for the real killer to be found and brought to justice?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Milne also tested the stomach for Sertraline. Allison's blood alcohol level was .095. Decomposition affects levels of alcohol. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 34s

Milne says potentially all of what was measured there (alcohol) was produced after death. #badenclay

Milne: I don't think she died of natural causes. He says he could not establish a cause of death. #badenclay

Milne says his assessment of the "death scene" was that it was not a natural death. #badenclay

"Not a natural death" established now, and not "Suicide" (debunked yesterday) = Death by Murder.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s

Byrne says the movement of the water could have moved Allison's jumper above her head, around her neck. Milne says it couldn't be excluded.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou 32m

@lkhouvanju75 Yes, sorry this witness is particularly tough. I'm only tweeting about 5 per cent of the detail he's giving

How awful for everyone

11:28am: Dr Milne said Mrs Baden-Clay did not have injuries consistent with having fallen 14 metres from the bridge on Mt Crosby Road to the bed of Kholo Creek.

"You would expect some significant injuries - bone fractures," he said.

However, he noted, Mrs Baden-Clay would not have necessarily suffered obvious injuries if she had fallen into a body of water.

11:23am: "I don't think she died of natural causes," Dr Milne said.

"I don't know what the cause of death is. I don't have any information to be certain of the cause of death."
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-2-week-1-20140611-39wcd.html#ixzz34I2TEJ00

9 news about to do live cross to reporter (11.30am AEST)

Update
IMO nothing new in live cross (not already covered here).

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 41m
Dr Milne says Allison's hands were still in sleeves, but rest of jumper was around head. Most of jumper was inside out. #badenclay @abcnews

:welcome: Forthegirls
Thankyou. Yep, I'm new to this, but not new to the case. Loving all the up to date info, thanks everyone for all you are doing. Want to see justice prevail for dear Allison, for her beautiful daughters whom I love dearly and for her most amazing and inspiring parents. Praying, praying, praying that GBC faces up to what he has done, to set his girls free so they can move on. And if not, that he is convicted and out of their lives for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowTheBoat