The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 41s

Olivia said by then she had done a thorough search of Allison's walking route. She didn't think it was too early at all. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Olivia says "because of her (Allison's) depression" it wasn't too early to call police. #badenclay

11.40am: The 28th witness in the trial, Olivia Baden-Walton, said her sister-in-law often asked her to help her with parenting and cooking.

She said her brother liked having the children in a regular routine, where they went to bed at a particular time, without being “coaxed or cuddled to sleep every night”.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226955474656

For someone that says that the couple were "Very private" and disn't share anything, OW and NBC sure seem to know a lot about the routines and goings on at their house, as well as the details of medical conditions etc. And if they didn't know about the financial troubles, how do they know that Allison was depressed about it? They seem to want their cake and eat it too.

Olivia says "because of her (Allison's) depression" it wasn't too early to call police.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Olivia: did a thorough search for Allison so thought it was time to call the police #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m
Olivia said by then she had done a thorough search of Allison's walking route. She didn't think it was too early at all. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 59s
Olivia: police set up command post at the Brookfield showgrounds. 'I visited every day' #badenclay

Olivia says she spoke to an officer at the search command centre every day. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Olivia: shocked how many police were at the house on the first day #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 42s
Olivia says she asked police whether she could help them search and was told no. #badenclay

Olivia says "because of her (Allison's) depression" it wasn't too early to call police. #badenclay

I have no words...

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s
Olivia: I asked police officer Shane Dall'osto every day if there was more I could do #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 21s
Olivia says some of her military friends asked whether they could help search. Says she told police she could get up to 50 ppl. #badenclay

Court has resumed. #badenclay

anyone else want to take over the tweets?

Just booting up my lap top, can do until my in laws return

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s
Olivia: met police about how army friends could assist early morning of April 30, day Allison's body was found. #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 40s
Olivia says she told police she cld get 50 serving and ex military to help search. Says asked every day to help. @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 34s
Olivia says police were going to provide her with a list of properties yet to be searched. They said she could door knock them. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 49s
Later that morning, Allison's body was found. #badenclay

Prosecutor asking Olivia whether Allison was pregnant when she got out of the car and vomited from "anxiety". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s
Olivia says she "can't recall" whether Allison was pregnant. "She could have been". #badenclay

How did she know Allison's walking route? Seems nobody else did...

Also .. Did you know the Baden-Clays are somehow related to the Baden-Powells .. you know that guy that started the scout movement and what not .. Oh you all did .. well hey .. just thought I'd remind everyone just in case they forgot or something .. That's Baden-Clay, as in Baden-Powell, as in quite prominent and a BARON and what not, just so you all know :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s
Olivia: met police about how army friends could assist early morning of April 30, day Allison's body was found. #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 40s
Olivia says she told police she cld get 50 serving and ex military to help search. Says asked every day to help. @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 34s
Olivia says police were going to provide her with a list of properties yet to be searched. They said she could door knock them. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 49s
Later that morning, Allison's body was found. #badenclay

I can understand the anxiety in the BC compound by April 30th... no body, no death certificate, no insurance claim.. it was rather urgent to Gerard that her body be found.. must have wrecked him to watch them search in all the wrong places all those days.. he knowing where the body was, and all.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Prosecutor quizzing Olivia on whether Allison was working - she was #badenclay

Prosecutor asking Olivia whether Allison was pregnant when she got out of the car and vomited from "anxiety". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s
Olivia says she "can't recall" whether Allison was pregnant. "She could have been". #badenclay

Bingo !

There is a massive difference between being depressed and being suicidal. Where is the testimony from the BCs explaining why they were so concerned about her frame of mind at that particular time, not years and years ago. All they have done is harped on about what seems to be, in my humble opinion, post natal depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb