Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh says she was in a situation that she wasn't comfortable with. #badenclay

Gosh .. finally!

Ms McHugh says she was in a situation that she wasn't comfortable with. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: knew he had been instructed not to talk #badenclay

Ms McHugh says Gerard told her she would "have to fall in love with someone else". Things weren't looking good for him. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: he told me I would have to fall in love with someone else. He suspected things weren't looking good for him #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 59s
Ms McHugh: it was the last time they met or spoke #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s
The court is now being shown a floor plan of her apartment that Gerard drew for his wife. #badenclay

Is it just me, or did her entire testimony so far read like a really really tragic romance novel turned true crime detective magazine?

The court is now being shown a floor plan of her apartment that Gerard drew for his wife. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
McHugh says pair met in Fortitude Valley after wife disappeared. He said "I would have to fall in love with somebody else." #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s
Ms McHugh says she spoke to Gerard on April 19 while sitting in her car outside a fish and chip shop. #badenclay

oh what a load of horse puckey, she didn't ring Gerard that Friday lunchtime to tell him Alison was missing.. she had told GERARD that Alison was TO BE missing.. she was ringing in the excitement and triumph of it all..

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s
Ms McHugh says she spoke to Gerard on April 19 while sitting in her car outside a fish and chip shop. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s
Ms McHugh says she mentioned Gerard's business failing because he had told her it was. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s
Ms McHugh: physical relationship continued from December 2011 to April 2012 #badenclay

Ms McHugh says she mentioned Gerard's business failing because he had told her it was. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s
Ms McHugh will now be cross examined by the defence. #badenclay

Ms McHugh will now be cross examined by the defence. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s
Defence says their affair went from 2008 to 2012, and was always "up and down". She agrees. #badenclay

Brisbane Times ‏@brisbanetimes 40s
Toni McHugh 'lost it' when she found out she and Allison Baden-Clay would be attending the same real estate conference #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s
Michael Byrne for the defence now questioning Ms McHugh, starts by summarising that the relationship was up and down #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 54s
Defence says their affair went from 2008 to 2012, and was always "up and down". She agrees. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s
Defence says there was a breakup in 2011, then back together again, it was "highs and lows". Ms McHugh says "correct". #badenclay

Is it just me, or did her entire testimony so far read like a really really tragic romance novel turned true crime detective magazine?

it had all the bodice ripping elements, mrs G.. plus a bit of that detective series where the detective is Amish and they all walk round in circles, calling on the lord and following the devils footsteps, and watching closely what each other wears in case it is forbidden..

Ms McHugh: knew he had been instructed not to talk #badenclay

Ms McHugh says Gerard told her she would "have to fall in love with someone else". Things weren't looking good for him. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: he told me I would have to fall in love with someone else. He suspected things weren't looking good for him #badenclay

How old are these idiots? I have heard ten year olds that are more in touch with reality than these two.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s
Defence says there was a breakup in 2011, then back together again, it was "highs and lows". Ms McHugh says "correct". #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro