The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 17th June - Trial Day 5 - Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some of the points in Todd Fullers opening interesting.
Each of the girls had their own room, from memory one of the girls were asked in the interview who made their beds. They answered Mum.
Wonder if the girls beds were made?

He also addressed neighbors hearing screams, arguing :::: then he signaled out DR Bruce
Flegg hearing screams. Why?

The oldest girl, rather sheepishly, (and delightfully), said that no one made their (the girls) beds during the week. From memory, two of the girls said that their father made their parents bed each morning. (There didn't seem to be any question, in the girls eyes, that their parents did spend each night in the same bed either)

I too would go straight to the upstairs second court room. And I would find a seat, at the front, as early as possible. On the morning I was there, I really enjoyed speaking to the people around me during the breaks, finding out what they thought. All ages, shapes and sizes. I didn't talk to anyone who thought he was anything less than totally guilty either. (However, a small, and hardly random sample I suppose)

Apologies AAAA...don't look...lol..... zoomed in shot of scratches...

4584094-3x2-700x467.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4584094-3x2-700x467.jpg

12 degrees Celsius tonight, hope someone is warm and cosy in AGCC with his two inch thick mattress and one blanket.

Although, why would she head to the bridge? And why, if she was already at the bridge and killed, maybe with blood on the tailgate, was there blood on the inside wheel arch of the Captiva?

Good point. The worst thing is knowing that we may never know

The oldest girl, rather sheepishly, (and delightfully), said that no one made their (the girls) beds during the week. From memory, two of the girls said that their father made their parents bed each morning. (There didn't seem to be any question, in the girls eyes, that their parents did spend each night in the same bed either)

I too would go straight to the upstairs second court room. And I would find a seat, at the front, as early as possible. On the morning I was there, I really enjoyed speaking to the people around me during the breaks, finding out what they thought. All ages, shapes and sizes. I didn't talk to anyone who thought he was anything less than totally guilty either. (However, a small, and hardly random sample I suppose)
Thanks minus four - so much for my memory I must have been dreaming,

Yes I know.. I can't explain why she headed to the Kholo bridge. But if you are being abused and threatened by someone I guess you just tear off into the night. Not exactly preplanning the journey, the emotion and adrenalin are surging. You just have to get away. Avoiding things that will show you down like traffic lights, heavy traffic.. You just need to plant your foot on accelerator.
I wouldn't have a clue how cars are constructed, but could blood drip through the car floor to a wheel arch? Even sounds far fetched in my own theory I know!
I am just trying to figure out screams and thuds heard in different areas. And if he killed her at home, why stop on a narrow bridge on a road that carries traffic at reasonable speed to push or carry her over? I can think of a hundred more secluded areas to do that around that area.
Bring on the roundabout pls!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Although, why would she head to the bridge? And why, if she was already at the bridge and killed, maybe with blood on the tailgate, was there blood on the inside wheel arch of the Captiva?

And why would he follow her? That seems unlikely to me??

Out to impress and get the right ones on your side. Mates in the business!
Doctors, police and politicians.
Damn Fleggy said no!

I don't know why, but I always get a feeling that Flegg didn't hear anything and just wanted to be a part of things to get his face and name in the media.

Did she threaten to go to Toni's house to have it out with her? Maybe to the BCs to cause a scene? He might have been desperate to stop her doing or seeing someone or someones. He seemed to think none knew about his not so very secret affair.. Totally dumb.

Speaking of the neatly made bed, could someone please indulge me and post (yet again) the police picture of the main bedroom? I want to compare the picture on the news tonight and the other one to see if they are they same, I thought there were a few differences? My point being that maybe they were taken at different times, and the other one one was after the house was tidied up? Thanks in advance.

The photos in the virtual tour shows the back window frames with gray/black finger print dust all over them. So I think the virtual tour was done after the police had been over the house.
In the 'tour' it also showed bags and cases on or around the bed, whereas the first reports where the bed was made with a just scarf or throw across it.
JMHOO

I was in court today. I just wanted to share with you all how broken Toni appears to be. I do not condone or approve of, or understand why she was involved with Gerard, a married man. She was under his spell, and trusted/believed everything he told her.

I do not believe that she is now under any allusion about the type of person he is. She seems to be truly sorry that she was ever involved with Gerard. She is a shell of a person.

And why would he follow her? That seems unlikely to me??

All I know is that whenever I've had a fight with my husband and felt the need to leave, ( just arguing although), I've headed up Moogill Rd, onto the Western Freeway, done a few laps of this, then thought bugger this I'm going home to finish the argument. But have never gone Kholo, Bellbowrie way as it's not well lit and I'd not feel safe doing so.

Did she threaten to go to Toni's house to have it out with her? Maybe to the BCs to cause a scene? He might have been desperate to stop her doing or seeing someone or someones. He seemed to think none knew about his not so very secret affair.. Totally dumb.

The BC's is an option, at least it's in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay