The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Alioop is back

a question:

The Baden Clay trial will resume with legal argument so there is likely to be a short reporting delay #badenclay

What legal argument could there possibly be?

Yeah, I just find it unusual that there were no traces of Kholo Creek found. Kholo Creek was pretty overgrown back then. The grass on the side where you could pull in was quite high at that time too. I just find it very odd that if there had been no cleanup obvious to the police (and I'd assume they'd have been looking for that), that after climbing around under the bridge in the middle of the night with a body, and then driving home again, that he'd have managed to do it with no traces of the place to be found. Either very lucky, very clever, or very strange. :waitasec:

Allison had been lying there for 11 days, what would be there to incriminate GBC? It rained heavily the day or two before she was found.

There's not going to be any footprints, tyre tread marks, or pics in a camera or bloody hand print on a wall as in Jodi Arias case.

Allison was not shot or stabbed to death so no huge blood transfer in house or in the yard. Strangulation and smothering are very hard to determine when the body has been left to the harsh elements, even after a few days.

It's a difficult case, GBC hasn't satisfactorily explained the gouges on his face, that is probably the most incriminating evidence, also the small blood sample in captiva.

jmho

At lunch time I will have goulash and noodles, hmm. As a German, I don't love sandwich, sorry!

This is just for today...:)

2fbdbf8c17d4be2574464edc2a3aba60.jpg

Don't forget she wasn't found for 11 days so plenty of time for residual evidence to disappear at Kholo.

I reckon the captiva had a thorough wash down with that hose that NBC was loading into the BWANNA mobile.

I meant residual evidence of Kholo Creek on GBCt hat would have been on the car, GBC, house, etc the morning ABC was reported missing if he'd been under the bridge that night. The police said it did not appear there had been a clean up of the car or the house.

The Baden Clay trial will resume with legal argument so there is likely to be a short reporting delay #badenclay

It's about the Mr Mom blog.

Putting myself in his shoes over the course of this mess, I keep coming back to the reactions.
Other than being absolutely beside myself with fear and concern for what his happened to my wife, I am quite sure I would also be very angry that I am being looked at as being somehow involved or responsible.
Throughout, GBC has kinda been accepting of this view, whereas someone who is NOT involved and worried (before discovery), or heartbroken (after discovery) about his wife would be furious the police are wasting time with me and not out there looking for those responsible.
Even now within the court environment, I would still be loudly demanding that they are focussing on the wrong person, and that the real answers are out there somewhere, so please find the answers!

Fuller should ask the details behind Allisons text to Gerard on the 19th asking if Toni was in his car. Unless it was a joke typed by a sleuther?

I noticed they started going through them from 4:30ish which was around 2 hours after the other texts from memory. Prosecution would hopefully ask him about them if they exist.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s

Court has resumed with some legal argument. We can't report until the jury is back. #badenclay

Even stranger would be the theory that Allison trudged over hill and dale for hours -- remembering to detour and toss her phone -- only to arrive at the bridge, at which point, rather than toss herself from the middle of the bridge, she for some reason decided to lie on her back with her arms extended above, after which she would have been required to inch her way down the slope by wriggling like a snake, finally to flop into soft mud

Becomes stranger to the point of incredulousness to suggest Allison lay in the mud, uninjured, for days, of her own choosing -- finally to die of (?) --- starvation? Thirst?

totally agree. that's exactly why neither scenario makes sense to me. :)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 58s
Court has resumed with some legal argument. We can't report until the jury is back. #badenclay

Glad Alioop is back

a question:

I think it may be to do with the blog because of the timing of it.

Question, can the prosecution show the MSM interview of Gerard where he fakes being troubled by Allison's disappearance?

Jane, I don't know. Perhaps it is being saved for down the line because it is very creepy, or maybe mainstream media interviews aren't considered as proper evidence. The car accident with no skid marks on the way to have his injuries documented hasn't come up yet either. We just have to keep the faith.

Welcome back Alioop - glad you're here. I'm trying to get work done here in the office - but I have NO chance with this going on, so I've just given up. I have Twitter feeds going on one monitor, and WS on the other.

I've accepted defeat in terms of work output today. This I just GOTTA see...!

Yeh, yeh. Think nothing of letting the tenants burn to death.

I've got a whole hillside in Hicksville that they've just levelled to get rid of the bats. Farm people don't like critters. If I had a chainsaw and personal slave I'd be up there collecting. Never mind, i just raided a tree in the back yard.

:floorlaugh:
I don;t know. I'm a bit of a leftie greenie dirty hippy and I like to only burn firewood that died of natural causes. But thanks to you and Marly all the same.

It might be more appealing if I had a superman like GM here to chop and stack it all.
Well said
:frog: :heartbeat: :frog:​

I see they have the Banco court open as the overflow court as it is big and would be available as it's usually just used for ceremonies and when the appeal courts sit. I have to say that I did suggest to court staff the first day I went that they should use the Banco court. Finally someone listens to me!
I think that there have been concerns about Workplace Health and Safety with people standing in the court doorways and blocking the way out.

Yeah, I just find it unusual that there were no traces of Kholo Creek found. Kholo Creek was pretty overgrown back then. The grass on the side where you could pull in was quite high at that time too. I just find it very odd that if there had been no cleanup obvious to the police (and I'd assume they'd have been looking for that), that after climbing around under the bridge in the middle of the night with a body, and then driving home again, that he'd have managed to do it with no traces of the place to be found. Either very lucky, very clever, or very strange. :waitasec:

But Kholo creek probably had the same overgrown grass and weeds as his yard so they couldn't tell the difference. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro