The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in previous thread last night. The video is elusive....

Yes OW was the very first to bring up the depression.

In an elusive news video when Allison was missing, she stated "Allison has depression". The same video in which she states the mark on his forehead is from when he fell over & bumped it. :rolleyes:

And the mark on his forehead is something we've not heard a dot further about

-------------------------------------------------

As she points to a forehead spot where she claims GBC bumped his head in the still shot taken from that video.

April 26, 2012

"Allison suffers from depression, my thoughts are simply consumed with where she might be. I'm not interested in the speculation and rumours."

832928-olivia-walton.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ry-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226338290711

Thank you MW for posting this story about the marks on his forehead.
I feel OW must have thought at the time that the lump bump or bruise could be his undoing.
Obviously it was significant enough to require a cover story.
And OW appears to have sprung into defensive mode. IMO. Also the thin edge of the wedge re depression was initiated. Same wedge was hammered firmly home last week by NBC.

Oh my goodness, more than I had hoped for, what a day! (A bit more than somewhat distracted at work!)

The tooth that was broken was described as being sharp- the corner of the lower left canine, Allison would almost certainly have complained of the sharpness, (had it been broken the night before), it would have been driving her tongue crazy!

The world now can see exactly what GBC is. A disgusting, inadequate excuse.

My theory with the chipped tooth is.

That happened when Allison was trying to use her phone to get help, he's grabbed at the phone and knocked the phone against her mouth and chipped her tooth.

or

The cut on his hand which appears to be suspicious with respect to his story about how it occured and the RE personel who was with him at the time denying his story of the cause. I'm wondering if Allison actually bite him whilst he had his hand over her mouth to stop her screaming and her tooth was chipped during this scuffle.

OK I think I should leave this up to Mr Fuller extraordinaire::blushing:

Honestly I understand depression...I feel I can understand how Allison felt...depression is debilitating yet many people with depression can portray themselves as functioning normally...GBC trying to make this an issue is so irrelevant...he doesn't understand...

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s
Gerard says her falling over, getting knocked unconscious, was foremost in his mind. #badenclay

Maybe she walked to that bridge and slipped?

Who actually thinks there wife may go for a walk and slip and fall unconscious? Where was she trekking- Mount Everest?

My predictions for tomorrow (tongue firmly planted in cheek):

1. Todd Fuller is dramatically going to whip out from under his barrister's gown Allison's blood-stained pyjamas, and ask GBC "Well how do you account for these being found in your father's garage?"

2. Danny Boyle is going to murmur, very quietly and in a sinister tone "Ummmm - were you aware that Toni McHugh had stated in her statement number 5 to police that you had admitted to her that you had killed Allison and that the two of you would be together forever?"

3. Judge John Byrne is going to become so exasperated that he will yell at GBC "Oh for F*&%s sake, TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE"

4. Michael Byrne QC is going to leap to his feet and shout at GBC "I quit, you loser" then storm out of court.

Ah well, it's the thought that counts.... ;)

Just thought we needed a bit of light relief :blushing:

Wow you guys....have headed off on a motorhome holiday with the kids from cairns to winton etc and no stable wifi on my phone so finally camped at hughenden and found a warm sunny patch to catch up on 150+ pages! Think I have used up my entire GB allowance and drained the van battery! Yes qld does get cold....4 deg this morning.

Pjs are the clincher! Exciting stuff. Even if I wasnt so vested in this case I would find his discrepancies very telling.

Toni I love you. Nah just wanted sex.
I will leave my wife by 1st July. Nah just wanted to get her off my back.
let's get a pad together and a car built for a cast of thousands. Nah she was hassling me.
Toni had a volatile nature and went crazy. Nah, she wouldn't say a thing to Al.
Doona was folded back. Nah the bed was made.
no idea where the pjs were. Shoes gone, leggings missing must have gone for a walk.
She couldnt drive anywhere. She drove to the hairdresser.
I told her I didnt love her. My beautiful wife (sob)
she was trying to lose weight. Loves a good Toblerone

God he makes me sick. I cant think of the method used to kill Alison but I am certain it was not by her own hand. Don't really know how the jury is leaning but for sure jerred is coming across as fairly arrogant and haughty and with the smiles, chuckles and answering back, he is not coming through as a mourning spouse pleading that justice be done and the real perpetrator be found.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s
Gerard says he didn't know exactly where the scout camp was. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s
Gerard says if you'd asked him where Kholo Creek bridge was before April, he wouldn't have been able to tell you. #badenclay

I don't know the area but isn't he a local real estate agent? I'd be worried if I gave my property to an agent for sale if the didn't know every bridge within 50km.

Re the cut on his palm I believe this was confirmed by the prosecution as being substantiated.

I have been thinking about the pyjamas and the question Mr fuller asked GBC about are they in the photo. It would have been a pointless question to ask if GBC could have answered, no they are not in the photo because they were in the bathroom or in the dirty clothes basket in the laundry etc etc.

Mr Fuller does not ask pointless questions so there is a good reason he asked this one. I think they must be unaccounted for!

1. Todd Fuller is dramatically going to whip out from under his barrister's gown Allison's blood-stained pyjamas, and ask GBC "Well how do you account for these being found in your father's garage?"

2. Danny Boyle is going to murmur, very quietly and in a sinister tone "Ummmm - were you aware that Toni McHugh had stated in her statement number 5 to police that you had admitted to her that you had killed Allison and that the two of you would be together forever?"

3. Judge John Byrne is going to become so exasperated that he will yell at GBC "Oh for F*&%s sake, TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE"

4. Michael Byrne QC is going to leap to his feet and shout at GBC "I quit, you loser" then storm out of court.

Good lord Doc, you should be a script writer for Law and Order!

My theory with the chipped tooth is.

That happened when Allison was trying to use her phone to get help, he's grabbed at the phone and knocked the phone against her mouth and chipped her tooth.

or

The cut on his hand which appears to be suspicious with respect to his story about how it occured and the RE personel who was with him at the time denying his story of the cause. I'm wondering if Allison actually bite him whilst he had his hand over her mouth to stop her screaming and her tooth was chipped during this scuffle.

OK I think I should leave this up to Mr Fuller extraordinaire::blushing:

There's always a thought that Allison may have gone for him with a screw driver. He's put his hand up to defend himself & she got him it.

Oh my goodness, more than I had hoped for, what a day! (A bit more than somewhat distracted at work!)

The tooth that was broken was described as being sharp- the corner of the lower left canine, Allison would almost certainly have complained of the sharpness, (had it been broken the night before), it would have been driving her tongue crazy!

Good point

Maybe she walked to that bridge and slipped?

Who actually thinks there wife may go for a walk and slip and fall unconscious? Where was she trekking- Mount Everest?

"Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou
Gerard says her falling over, getting knocked unconscious, was foremost in his mind. #badenclay"

This was foremost in his mind because IMO it happened - Allison WAS knocked unconscious and fell over. And now we having missing PJ's too.

CON SIMMONS: Yeah. When was the last time you tried to call?

BADEN-CLAY: I think [INDISTINCT] couple of your colleagues
have called [INDISTINCT] from the landline. Um I haven't
called from this number since 7.35 this morning. I’ll try
again.

SCON MCLEOD: Yeah.

CON SIMMONS: Oh you can’t hurt.

BADEN-CLAY: I think that’s probably about, it was just after
I called.

CON SIMMONS: [INDISTINCT]. Does she normally like charge it
up somewhere around here at night, or [INDISTINCT] how much
charge--

BADEN-CLAY: Yeah. And I mean--

CON SIMMONS: [INDISTINCT]?

BADEN-CLAY: This charger is [INDISTINCT] from her, beside
the, the bed on her side.

CON SIMMONS: Yeah.

BADEN-CLAY: We have one on either side.

CON SIMMONS: Yeah.

BADEN-CLAY: Sometimes she does forget.

Interview with Const Simmons

Im not a good sleuther I read about the phone charger when this transcript was released but didnt think anything of it :(
Thanks for this Amee. I don't see a charger on both sides of the bed in the photos? Where did hers go? Although it did read a little shady when he added both sides of the bed. Maybe there was only one in the bedroom, and it was on her side, therefore, how did it get to his side?

I hope you're enjoying your trip 86. All that Gerrard is way too much to cope with at once, take it easy.

-2C tonight. I wish i had that wood now.

Re the cut on his palm I believe this was confirmed by the prosecution as being substantiated.

I have been thinking about the pyjamas and the question Mr fuller asked GBC about are they in the photo. It would have been a pointless question to ask if GBC could have answered, no they are not in the photo because they were in the bathroom or in the dirty clothes basket in the laundry etc etc.

Mr Fuller does not ask pointless questions so there is a good reason he asked this one. I think they must be unaccounted for!

It has been interesting Alioops - there have been questions that GBC has felt he can answer and then BAM - Fuller puts the hard ball question on him- which GBC has no idea if he needs to consult with his lawyers before he gives a truly correct answer.

I thought it was reported that the other agent/colleague present at the time of the supposed light bulb incident refuted GBC's story?
I could be wrong - getting a bit addled here myself tonight though ... :crazy:

I wonder how long the jury will need to deliberate when it is all summed up.

I suspect that they will need at least a few days.

Oh that's gorgeous lol
Thankyou. Love your humor !

my predictions for tomorrow (tongue firmly planted in cheek):

1. Todd fuller is dramatically going to whip out from under his barrister's gown allison's blood-stained pyjamas, and ask gbc "well how do you account for these being found in your father's garage?"

2. Danny boyle is going to murmur, very quietly and in a sinister tone "ummmm - were you aware that toni mchugh had stated in her statement number 5 to police that you had admitted to her that you had killed allison and that the two of you would be together forever?"

3. Judge john byrne is going to become so exasperated that he will yell at gbc "oh for f*&%s sake, tell the truth for once"

4. Michael byrne qc is going to leap to his feet and shout at gbc "i quit, you loser" then storm out of court.

just thought we needed a bit of light relief :blushing:

love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads