The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firewood?? What use would a Queenslander have for firewood?? What's the matter, has it dropped below 30 degrees there? :floorlaugh:

It's a long way from Melbourne but I can telepathically teleport you some of the trees and branches that littered the sides of the road on my way to work today - we've had some wild winds and storms here in the past week or so.

I've lived in Melbourne so I know Melbourne houses are usually built for cold weather. And have excellent heaters. Old Qld houses are built for hot weather and are very draughty. Down in southern cahntry Qld it gets a bit cool overnight, around the 0 mark, and despite the sun warming the northern side of my Queenslander in the day, the other half of the house is cold and shivery. Of course I could just sit in the sun on the other side of the house..... :sunshine:

So GBC is saying that he went to bed and
Allison squeezed between the treadmill and bed and put phone on charger at 1.48am
The squeezed back out
Got into bed (maybe)
After waking about 3 hours later
Pulled up her side doona
Got out of her pj's and hiking socks
Got dressed into her walking cloths
Probably put her hair in a pony tail
Picked up her phone
Took off for her early morning walk

Find it hard to believe he didn't wake or stir

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 10s
Fuller: did you see her pyjamas. Gerard: I don't see them in that picture #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 33s
Fuller asks whether Gerard saw Allison's pyjamas anywhere when he woke up. Gerard says they're not in the photo. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 11s
Gerard: don't know where her pyjamas were. Her shoes were missing and a pair of leggings she wore #badenclay
-------------------------------

Doesn't know where the pyjamas are but he knew what she was wearing when she went "missing".

Fuller: did you see her pyjamas. Gerard: I don't see them in that picture #badenclay

Fuller asks whether Gerard saw Allison's pyjamas anywhere when he woke up. Gerard says they're not in the photo. #badenclay

Gerard: don't know where her pyjamas were. Her shoes were missing and a pair of leggings she wore #badenclay

Doesn't know where the pyjamas are but he knew what she was wearing when she went "missing".

Allison's pyjama's are in the same place the clothes he had on when he murdered Allison.

I can't stand the photos of the BC's smiling in the photos outside the court house...what reason on earth is there to even faintly smile???

Now it seems fairly likely he might have dressed Allison in walking gear which explains the oversized pants in some ways. It is not that easy to dress someone who cannot move so he might have gotten oversized pants to make it easier to pull them up. The jumper might have been put on either because it was cool that early in the morning (so jumper on to make it seem likely she left early in the morning) or to make it easier to drag her through the back patio into the carport. I also think that with the position of the girls rooms at the front of the house, he would have gone out the back via the patio to avoid accidentally being seen loading Allison into the car. He probably backed the car in to put Allison in the boot.

Photos of bedroom...

847040-cb8d8f2e-f5f9-11e3-8ea9-a081f3513119.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226956622231

A question for you all re this photo.... If he had in fact made both sides of the bed, why then is Allisons side pretty neat and pulled up under the pillows and his just dragged over the top? And anyway, how could he have even gotten into bed after doing the deed, no guilt? Or all for show?
Edit, and what woman goes to bed with a scarf or whatever still on the Doona? It would have need moved before she got in to go to bed.

Not once has anyone from the BC's family, especially GBC, pleaded for the police to find her true killer??? That speaks volumes IMO...

I've only been able to read tweets today so I've missed a lot of context. I'm not understanding why GBC is referring to the pyjamas not being "in the photo"? What is the significance of them not being in the photo? Sorry if this should be obvious to me.

The fact that they seem to be missing does seem highly significant though.

A question for you all re this photo.... If he had in fact made both sides of the bed, why then is Allisons side pretty neat and pulled up under the pillows and his just dragged over the top? And anyway, how could he have even gotten into bed after doing the deed, no guilt? Or all for show?

I don;t believe he was ever in it . The foot of the bed is equally flat on both sides and it looks like the top has been pulled down a bit and up again. If he was in it there wouldn't be a distinct line between flat and messy at the top.

It looks like they really needed a new mattress too instead of a new lexus,

I've only been able to read tweets today so I've missed a lot of context. I'm not understanding why GBC is referring to the pyjamas not being "in the photo"? What is the significance of them not being in the photo? Sorry if this should be obvious to me.

The fact that they seem to be missing does seem highly significant though.

We're her pyjamas ever found? If not, very suss if she went walking her Pyjamas would have been somewhere in the house...unless of course something happened and GBC had to get rid of them and the evidence...

Or garrotted with the cord

I thought that when I first saw that cord Poss. They only thing that sways me against that is apparently there were no ligature marks discernable on Allison's neck.

Does anyone know off the top of their head if the main bedroom opened onto the rear courtyard?

Doesn't seem to make any sense. Seems like the sort of dramatic thing you'd say to shock someone to change the subject away from something you didn't want to talk about.

... and hardly the sort of thing our Ger would ever do ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave