The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray @TheMurrayD · 10s
Fuller: did you see her pyjamas. Gerard: I don't see them in that picture #badenclay

Dodgy, dodgy, dodgy answer.

And in other thoughts, given that GBC had already been out 'looking' in the Captiva before the police arrived… were Olivia or Nigel ever questioned about where the Captiva was parked when they arrived?

Why the hell were they out in her Captiva when the arrived in their own cars. Clean up perhaps? Seriously why were they in 'her' car. Unbelievable.

No doubt he was being a smart bottom but then he states...

Gerard: don't know where her pyjamas were. Her shoes were missing and a pair of leggings she wore

He claims the last time he saw Allison she was wearing chequered pyjamas.

Those pyjamas would be the first thing you would look for to show whether she'd changed into something else or not.

Yes exactly - and wouldn't you look for those first if you're trying to work out where wife is before you assume she's left the premises? eg - couldn't she be out picking flowers in her jammies, or checking the mailbox or other random things you do in the morning when no one will see you.

I'm seeing plenty of "himself" saying he cut it changing a light bulb but I'm not seeing anything from prosecutor confirming it.

If it was a bayonet fitting then I'd expect him to use his favoured hand (right) to change the bulb,if he was in fact changing the fitting then he would be atop a ladder,screwdriver in right hand and holding the fitting/balancing with his left hand.The type of screwdriver he claims to have used is of interest..an impact driver,as this type of tool requires a lot of force to be imparted on the base of the driver to initiate a spin of the screw.In this case the left hand would guide the driver and the right hand would deliver the force to the base of the screwdriver resulting in an impact spin of its head. This type of screwdriver would not be recommended to be used near electrical wiring (especially near light fittings in a plaster board ceiling)

Maybe the missing pyjamas will be another smoking gun in addition to the scratches?

I'm worried that if they weren't identified at the time then there's no chance now to find out if they're missing or not :banghead:

Your poor hubby. Innocently slumbering and you whack him in the face with your pj's!

Thx alioop I know hubby will be so grateful to have your commiseration on this. He usually only cops the whack when he gets to sleep in and I am of course 'quietly' getting ready in the bedroom, I would NEVER disturb him! :)

If it was a bayonet fitting then I'd expect him to use his favoured hand (right) to change the bulb,if he was in fact changing the fitting then he would be atop a ladder,screwdriver in right hand and holding the fitting/balancing with his left hand.The type of screwdriver he claims to have used is of interest..an impact driver,as this type of tool requires a lot of force to be imparted on the base of the driver to initiate a spin of the screw.In this case the left hand would guide the driver and the right hand would deliver the force to the base of the screwdriver resulting in an impact spin of its head. This type of screwdriver would not be recommended to be used near electrical wiring (especially near light fittings in a plaster board ceiling)

Strange to think that if he had been struck down that day Allison may still be alive ...

Does anyone else find it convenient that Gerard gives lengthy answers and detailed recollections of stories which work in his favour, regardless of how long ago they were, however can't remember details of those which may incriminate him and happened just before Allison went missing. Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, this is the man that use to play a game with his buddies where they would name features of a house and they would have to say which address it was. Supposedly Bruce always got it right.:tantrum:

What did he win?

I pretty much agree. Particularly about the blood. Back in the day i actually researched effects of smothering and also strangulation and found some good medical sites which outlined clinically what would happen after the death by those means. Bleeding from the mouth can occur a bit later, so he might not have noticed any blood at the time, but it started to happen after she'd been wrapped in something or whatever and loaded into the car. In the dark of night when he was trying not to attract any attention he probably wouldnt have seen it. Alternatively her head could have been scraped on the ground or cement of the carport, and sustained an injury when she was possibly being dragged into the car.

It all fits in with the fact that the children last saw the boxes of toys inside the house and suddenly they appeared in the back of the car - his attempt to quickly cover up when he realised there was blood there and had no time to clean it up.
Exactly and temporary unconsciousness occurs all the time in martial arts due to choke holds.

I posted this in previous thread last night. The video is elusive....

Oh well if Marly can't find it i'll give up - spent quite a while trying google and youtube earlier and nothing. >.<

But i do remember seeing it 2 years ago with her talking about GBC tripping or something and dinging his head.

Rewatching other vids of hers from around that time is as disturbing as watching his. Don't know what she thought was going on but she was clearly acting strangely.

Does anyone else find it convenient that Gerard gives lengthy answers and detailed recollections of stories which work in his favour, regardless of how long ago they were, however can't remember details of those which may incriminate him and happened just before Allison went missing. Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yet he was 'just a little bit' tight lipped when it came to helping the police officers or doing a TELEVISED PLEA FOR HELP...Hello?

He was certainly in the wars in the hours surrounding Allison's death. Lots of minor injuries to explain away.

He was in the wars in a lot of various ways....lol.

I posted this a couple of weeks back & just now added to it...

IF GBC is found not guilty he would have to be the unluckiest guy on the planet.

His wife is "missing", later found to be murdered, dumped in mud. He has scratches on his face. Multiple marks & bruising on his chest & neck area.

He'd been attacked by a caterpillar....or maybe it was a spider for all he knows.

Cut on hand from screwdriver.

Bump on forehead from when he "fell over"

He is stoney cold broke, owes squillions to others with no chance of borrowing a cent to pay those people.

His mistress is hammering his head about when he's going to make her his woman....as well as the problems with the conference.

There's blood in one of his cars.

Police are making him repeat his story over & over.

And geee whiz... to top it off, police are suddenly suspicious of him & telling him....

'This is just not what we normally have with missing persons and it's not how things normally go and we just need to make sure we've got everything right,' one of the officers said.

Darn those police even took his phone away.

He attempted to “rush through” the death certificate and start the life insurance claim process & a plug was put on that.

He crashes a borrowed car.

...............just sayin :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-Allison-seen-jury-told.html#ixzz35Azriy82

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz35EesqRSD

Yes exactly - and wouldn't you look for those first if you're trying to work out where wife is before you assume she's left the premises? eg - couldn't she be out picking flowers in her jammies, or checking the mailbox or other random things you do in the morning when no one will see you.

Oooooh I do that - look like a total fool picking flowers from my garden in my gum boots pink wide brim hat multi colored pajama pants and hubby's big sloppy joe. Poor hubby would have to explain me away as his grandma checking the roses - coz if anyone saw me they would guess I was some dear old biddy who was out feeding the chooks!

Thankyou!! This is why we loveeeee links on WS :)

I went looking because what Alioop said rang a bell.

It took a while, and I don't know how to link another post but you actually quoted this in post #467 from Thurs 25th. Amee had originally posted it.

You questioned it then as contradicting the bail documents.

So I don't know if it is accurate reporting.

Does anyone know off the top of their head if the main bedroom opened onto the rear courtyard?

Straight out the bedroom door, across the 'Rumpus' room to what looks like a sliding door to the back paved area.
Opposite end of the house to where those 3 dear little girls were asleep.

Re the cut on his palm I believe this was confirmed by the prosecution as being substantiated.

I have been thinking about the pyjamas and the question Mr fuller asked GBC about are they in the photo. [...]

But Fuller didn't ask if they were in the photo did he? GBC just deflected to the photo in his answer, which in itself is suspicious.

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 10s
Fuller: did you see her pyjamas.
Gerard: I don't see them in that picture #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads