Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Fuller says there was no mention of the other injuries at this time.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Experts looked at these photos, says Fuller, putting a close-up on the court screens

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 49s

Prosecutor Fuller enlarges an already big photo of Gerard #badenclay and his angry red cheek injuries to show the jury.

You might think there are two distinct types of injuries, at different times - Fuller

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 50s
More recent ones, might indeed be shaving cuts - Fuller

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 44s
Fuller is now pointing out the smaller marks at the bottom of the larger marks.

How kids learn. You stand up and hit your head. Ouch. I might even do it a second time. Ouch again. Then the penny drops. If I do A, B will happen. Therefore don't do A again. Lesson learnt!

But here we have a grown man, shaving and cuts himself, not once, not twice but 3 times! Duh.

GBC, seriously, not everyone is as gullible as you might like us to be.

Jessica van Vonderen ‏@jessvanvonderen 40s

Prosecutor zooming in on photo of injuries on Gerard #badenclay cheek @abcnews

you dont shave before showering its either in the shower or afterwards and any guy that has seen those claw marks on his face knows with 100% certainty that they aren't shaving nicks, they are long gouges

imagine if those smiley face pies had little pics of Gerards face.....

They could sell Gerard Baden-Clay pies- all business as usual on the outside but no substance when you bite into them.
They may not sell well though...

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 57s

Fuller - have a closer look. There's the "three damning" marks, and then others that look like disguising shaving cuts #badenclay

What possible reason to disguise, cover up or lie about those? Fuller

Fuller says when it's suggested he didn't try to cover the marks on his face, they should look at the smaller cuts at the bottom.

They show evidence of violence, someone striking out to defend themselves. He knows that - Fuller

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 46s
Fuller says Gerard knew he would have to explain the cuts. He made up a false explanation and started by telling his children.

Police photograph of marks on Gerard Baden-Clay's face. Photo: Court Exhibit

gbcface-620x349.jpg

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-5-week-2-20140617-3a9wj.html#ixzz34sbOa31k

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 33s

Prosecutor says marks on #badenclay show: "someone striking out in the only fashion they could to defend themselves against him."

Fuller: What a terrible thing that on this one morning, when he is in a hurry, he does his "****, shower, shave" in wrong order.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
He normally showered then shaved first, '****, shower, shave' - Fuller

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s
What a terrible thing this one morning when he's in a hurry he does it in reverse order - Fuller

Lol oh to hear Fuller say those words "S*** shower shave" ......

Right from the start, to his children, he makes up an explanation - Fuller

For his appeal? For his book? More notes for the jury?

Was thinking he's casting the Lead Role in his Bio Pic Movie for the Lifetime Movie Channel.

"Who should play me, Geraaard Baden-Clay?

Aha!, That chap that was on the American Comedy Show "SNL"!

I recall his name is Jason Sudeikis!

I am sure that's his name. I recall 3 years ago at 10:32 pm, as I was ironing my pink striped work shirt while in my

underwear and my trusted work shoes, on my sensitive feet, I looked towards the TV and right there in HD was my

doppelgänger: Jason!"

MV5BMjM1NjIyNjExMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ4NzcyMDE@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg 124565-gerard-baden-clay.jpg

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
Fuller says he instead reverses the Captiva out. The roads he takes are the perimeter of where police later triangulate her phone.

WOW! :waitasec:

He sees a GP, makes no mention of his other injuries - Fuller

Fuller says the next day he went to the doctor. That doctor made no mention of the smaller cuts. You might think they'd healed.

Fuller says Gerard told the doctor he'd made the cuts in one motion. Told others in three motions.

He tells GP there must have been a couple of shaving motions. Told his daughter there were three - Fuller

Sarah Greenhalgh ‏@GreenhalghSarah 38s

Prosecution: marks on GBC's face show "close hand contact, evidencing violence between him & someone else" #badenclay @tennewsqld

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 35s

Gerard has GP check his cheek, "and then of course, he gives the doctor his business card," Fuller reminds jury #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1