Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Fuller asks whether Allison would have gone around the side of the bed to Gerard's side to plug it in?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
A brief break

Fuller mentions the phone, put on charge at 1.48am.

His telephone. Put on the charger at 1.48am. It's his phone. It's his life line - Fuller

Fuller says the only person to back that Allison had his phone all night is Gerard.

Is he going to say how hard it would be for Allison to put it back on charge given the location of the charger?

Was thinking he's casting the Lead Role in his Bio Pic Movie for the Lifetime Movie Channel.

"Who should play me, Geraaard Baden-Clay?

Aha!, That chap that was on the American Comedy Show "SNL"!

I recall his name is Jason Sudeikis!

I am sure that's his name. I recall 3 years ago at 10:32 pm, as I was ironing my pink striped work shirt while in my

underwear and my trusted work shoes, on my sensitive feet, I looked towards the TV and right there in HD was my

doppelgänger: Jason!"

View attachment 54365 View attachment 54368

I personally think Ben Affleck bears a certain resemblance to GBC...
ben-affleck.jpg

Laidan is in court and texted me. She says Todd is awesome. He is pointing at GBC and facing the jury and is very convincing. She said I could share this with you all.

Fuller has put together the neatest little parcel and presented it with a big yellow bow. We all spoke at length about each aspect of the case and anguished over whether it was enough to convict (well all except Trooper that is) but it is very compelling when it is all pieced together.

Laidan is in court and texted me. She says Todd is awesome. He is pointing at GBC and facing the jury and is very convincing. She said I could share this with you all.

Fantastic - hope the jury is as impressed as we are - how does his family look I wonder ?

Fuller says Dr Griffiths described the scratches as irregular, not straight as you'd expect from a razor.

Another doctor, Dr Griffiths, sees Gerard's facial injuries. Edges are irregular. Resembled fingernail scratch marks - Fuller

Fuller says Dr Griffiths thought they "could not" have been caused by the razor.

Dr Griffiths was adamant they weren't cuts, couldn't have been caused by the razor - Fuller

Please Mr Fuller...talk about shave biopsies...

This is absolutely wonderful, I don't think i'm going to need counselling when this is over after all.

What does one eye bigger mean I wonder ?
Actually no it looks like the other eyelid is drooping down

'Fuller says he instead reverses the Captiva out. The roads he takes are the perimeter of where police later triangulate her phone.'

Toddy boy... * smooch*

I'm a little bit thick, haha, but what does this mean? GBC only goes as far as the phone would pick up whereabouts? :dunno:

Now onto Dr Wells. Identified all he same features as the other experts - Fuller

Fuller says the evidence from Dr Wells was that the first thing that came to mind was fingernails or a canine claw.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s
The first thing that came to his mind were fingernails or a canine claw - Fuller

GBC is kicking himself for not concocting a story about our dear Scraps scratching him after he found him in his backyard.

Gerard is looking back at real class.. not pretend class, not manufactured class, not fantasy class, but the real genuine article.. it must be an eye opener to him. Of course.. ..Nige and Elaine and Olivia are looking at the same thing.. they would understand that Mr Todd Fuller, QC wouldn't have the fossilised skulls of dead creatures as a decorating feature.. might be the first time doubt has crossed their collective minds re ornamentation.. and this man of genuine class is destroying each and every element of the picture they grandly painted of Alison and themselves.. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe