DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our goalkeeper (world best) Manuel Neuer

He hasn't had to do any work so far ;)

I am going for Germany too as I have some German ancestry

Edited to take score out just in case it was a spoiler for anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three things:

1. I wonder what would have happened if GBC had not testified? I wonder if the case against him would have been as compelling? I wonder what we would all be thinking about the trial outcome?

2. I wonder if it was always the plan for him to testify? The prosecution and defence do discuss and come to an agreement on witnesses don't they? So maybe that was part of a negotiation - defence put forward GBC (who wanted to testify anyway) if that meant some other prosecution witnesses did not testify? Do they have to decide that long ago, or would it have been more recent? Just trying to understand their strategy?

3. Do they ever film these cases? I would just love to see Mr Fuller in action - seem like he was definitely an impressive man.

It's intrigued me the circumstances TMCH's marriage broke down.
Sprung?

I recall from reading TMH's statement(s) that she herself broke it off with her ex after she fell in love with GBC. If so, she was more honest and upfront about it than GBC was. I also recall reading somewhere that GBC was concerned when this happened. (realized she was taking it more seriously than he was?)

Morning all!
Looking forward to hearing from Fuller again today- he will no doubt have a corker of a closing sentence!

Then we wait ...

Sorry, I am late to read the early pages from today(yesterday now given the time ;)). But I totally agree the whole confession of affairs to police and in court, to me was to try to show 'hey look, I'm fallable, made a mistake, but I'm honest about it all'...Pfft, yeah right..

I hope TF makes special mention of the lying to police that morning. He did not "do the right thing " and tell them about the ongoing affair with TMcH. He lied and said he had "had an affair" and now there were trust issues but they were seeing a counsellor etc. lying! Of course he told lots of lies but this is verifiable.

I'm at court and in line, if there are any other WS people here today! Don't really want to describe myself on the public forum though haha

I am surprised the defence didn't suggest that watching The Footy Show could have been a trigger for suicide. More likely than the birth of a beautiful little boy!

That definitely would be more plausible. In fact just about anything - including a random stranger theory - would have been more plausible than what's been put forward. It seems so flimsy and full of holes. IMO.

I'm at court and in line, if there are any other WS people here today! Don't really want to describe myself on the public forum though haha

Is the line similar to other days? I'm planning to arrive later.

This makes sense - a poster early on (A local I think), theorised that the deed was planned to occur a few weeks later, when the Brookfield Show was on nearby, & her "disappearance" & subsequent discovery could be attributed to some passing random "show type". Possibly Allison having made moves towards altering the Life Insurance policy (thereby diminishing his pay out that he had come to rely upon, &/or altering the beneficiaries to exclude him), provided motivation to act sooner. Allison was very likely aware that TM was very much current on the scene ( as suggested by her txt message regarding GBC & his companion putting the seats down in Snowy), and potentially she had changed her stance regarding staying in the marriage, to time to "get out". Initially willing to forgive one indiscretion, she may have been keen to knuckle down & work on the relationship, but realizing that the betrayal was ongoing - she may have altered her view to " Here we go again - I'm not doing another round of this nonsense", & threatened to call the lawyers. GBC clearly didn't fear losing Allison per se, but he did hugely fear losing "control" of her, & this may have made him act quickly, in order to retain control of the situation.

BBM
KK I think that is spot on, and whichever way it happened that night somehow, someway Allison made it clear to him that he was no longer in total control. As someone said yesterday, Allison was now in the danger zone.

A few other nightly niggles; from some if the entries in her journal it looks like Allison was far from the shrinking violet Gerred and his friends seemed to make on the stand. Allison's comments on regretting getting married (is that why she became 'unresponsive' and stayed in bed on her honeymoon, realising already it was a mistake), her entries on saying she gave him sh.t. I have a feeling that Gerred demanded the happy family facade, but that Allison behind loses doors did not shy away from stating what was on her mind. So Gerred had to be doubly secretive as Allison was smart, intelligent but also knew how to give it back. Allison made him feel inferior and part of the GBC and BC and BW performance was pay back for making him feel that way, her positive personality, her lovely aura still eclipsing them after her murder.

I agree winnie2. The toys were clearly meant to be picked up by a neighbour and ultimately were delivered to the RSPCA a few days later. It makes no sense that they were in the back of her car.
Newbie here but have been following since the beginning as I knew one of Alison's relatives and was with her on the day she was notified she was missing. Haven't commented to avoid saying something I shouldn't. While I've only been reading the threads here on what was said in court today, I can't help but think that Fuller missed a very damning piece of evidence. I can't recall what was said exactly, but if my recollection is correct, didn't one of the girls say that the toys were in the shed/carport? waiting to be picked up by someone/charity? Happy for someone to dismiss that as I don't have time to go and search the records.

Actually I just counted and about 28 in line. KiwiJayne is on her way.

Freya, You sleuthers are legends, in line so early and committed! I'd love to be in line with you and share a cuppa with you!! I envy you as I'm in Sydney.

Freya, You sleuthers are legends, in line so early and committed! I'd love to be in line with you and share a cuppa with you!! I envy you as I'm in Sydney.
I really wanted to get here earlier but hit snooze too many times. I'm really hoping I do get into the main court!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck