The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 9th July - Trial Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Allison, you were far too good for this $%^$ & his family!!

“My life really changed when I got married and had kids …

“If my relationship ends it will be because G [Gerard] has had enough and doesn't love me anymore and of all the crap I have dished out to him over the past 13 years.”

In December that year she wrote: “I am happiest when I am loved …

“I wish my husband loved me like he did before we were married.

“I hate it when my husband treats me like **** …

“I would give anything if my partner would love me and make love to me …

“If only I had given more sex and put some more work into our marriage and not just been a mother …

“It hurts me when my partner won’t give me a proper hug.

“I feel most lonely when my partner won’t sleep in the same bed.”

“I am grateful for the lovely text I just received from my husband,” she wrote on April 16, 2010.

“I am grateful for my husband taking the time and effort to make my morning smoothie,” she wrote on April 19, 2010.

“I am afraid of losing my marriage, being a single mum, my husband leaving, my marriage failing,” she wrote.

“I love my husband ...

“Friends think we are ‘all together’.

“I feel like a phony when I am out with Gerard and his office staff …

“Together we can have a wonderful life ...

“I believe I can save this marriage.

“Men need sex and want to win and need to be the centre of attention.

“Women work the hardest in a relationship and after they’ve had kids get shoved aside.”

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ary-reveals-allisons-pain-20140709-zt0sc.html

bbm. That belief is tragic. Not all men are like that.....just infantilised men with tiny testicles :gaah:

Fuller said yesterday: "This man wanted to be with Toni McHugh. But he was straddling the fence - didn't have the courage to go, didn't have the courage to stay."

I think that lack of courage revolved around his financial situation not any attachment he felt for Allison. His financial position would have been made much worse if he was to divorce - the legal, settlement and maintenance expenses would have undoubtedly cost him his business. That was what was keeping him in the marriage.

I think his image also included being happily married to the mother of his children. Didn't matter to him though whether the marriage was happy at home. He thought he could rely on Allison to play the part of wife and mother while he fluffed around with his bits on the side. I don't think he had any intention of settling down with Toni because it wasn't part of the image. But I think Allison made it apparent she wasn't going to put up with it and this threatened him.

I'm here too, with my hand in a bandage if anyone would like to make contact.

Good morning everyone. We're nearly there...

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Nigel and Elaine Baden-Clay, daughter Olivia and son Adam in their usual seats in court behind Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 21s

Gerard, 1m away, motionless and silent in the dock as we wait for the jury #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s

The jury is entering the courtroom. We'll start with Todd Fuller who is expected to finish his closing argument this morning. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s

Prosecutor Todd Fuller is back on his feet. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 33s

Day 17 has begun. Prosecutor Todd Fuller is speaking about financial situation. #badenclay @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

Fuller is clarifying some information he gave yesterday on Gerard's financial position. #badenclay

Fuller asks how Gerard would have sold his business with Allison working there. #badenclay

Fuller says financially, leaving Allison was not an option. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 46s

Justice John Byrne will order the Sheriff of Queensland to investigate an approach to the #badenclay jury

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 50s

If Gerard was selling the business, how would that work - Fuller #badenclay

How could he afford to leave his wife - Fuller #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads