"The Cult of Darlie"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was the sock ever tested for saliva? I wonder if Darlie used the sock as a gag for one/ or both of boys to prevent loud screaming as she initially stabbed them? It seems that they were trying to suggest that Darlie may have been gagged with it but maybe she wasn't the one who was gagged.

A few things that are not readily understood about the sock...... Darlie's SKIN CELLS were found on them...not saliva. Her skin cells were found on the inside in the heel area, while the boys blood was found on the outside. This means that she was wearing the sock at the time of the murder. I sometime wear my hubbies socks at night too.
It also goes hand in hand with the fully laced basketball shoe. There is a whole lot to this, not just snippets.

Tx, I asked Jim if you could use his book..but it is missing in action. He thinks the mail lost it. Sorry.

My copy actually did show up after being lost in the mail system for SIX MONTHS! How's that for snail mail?

It is now in London, England, being enjoyed by a British WSer.

Blessings,
Jim

He used to post on WS and another forum a loooong time ago. He would talk his bs, and I would catch him in it, and he'd have a good laugh.
Jeana, do you know if the archives go back that far?

No, unfortunately they do not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back