The dna leak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last night I posted ASA I saw it about a thread on "DNA evidence from FBI" I told poster to change etc. MY POST WAS DELETED. It annoys me when people post news reports as gospel. BTW - wasn't there supposed to be a presser this am???? That was reported by the news???

This maybe wishful thinking but, I am holding out until we see the results on paper. The DA could be bluffing on some of this or what about the hair sample being a false positive?

I have been feeling this for the past 24 hours, I think it is a smokescreen. I would not count on this leak until the DA officially releases it. There may be decomposition in the trunk and hair and DNA, but it may not be her decomposition and it may not be hair dead body. I really do believe that they would have arrested her by now.

DNA results back does not = immediate arrest. The DA has to determine what charges they can file, and what they can PROVE in a court of law in front of a jury. AND it also depends on what OTHER evidence they are gathering, testing, waiting for, etc. And that takes time. She's already on a monitoring system; she can't escape. The wheels of justice move slower than what your standard law-related TV shows might have you believe. A lot slower, in fact.

I have been feeling this for the past 24 hours, I think it is a smokescreen. I would not count on this leak until the DA officially releases it. There may be decomposition in the trunk and hair and DNA, but it may not be her decomposition and it may not be hair dead body. I really do believe that they would have arrested her by now.

They did not need to release any info(400 pages of documents) to the public. I have never witnessed in any case where these kind of documents were released. The hair I am not sold on look up false positive results. And as far as the air samples I don't know what I think!

DNA results back does not = immediate arrest. The DA has to determine what charges they can file, and what they can PROVE in a court of law in front of a jury. AND it also depends on what OTHER evidence they are gathering, testing, waiting for, etc. And that takes time. She's already on a monitoring system; she can't escape. The wheels of justice move slower than what your standard law-related TV shows might have you believe. A lot slower, in fact.

I thought in the email that they had been talking immunity since Aug.12th?

I don't know if they would have arrested her by now, but thought this was interesting from NG last night. So, there could be decomposition even if the samples came from somebody who was alive...

Let`s talk to Anjali Swienton, president and CEO of Scilawforensics. Now, what about this possibility of a false positive? And I understand it`s like if you take a living person, pull their hair out and you get some skin and you put that in the trunk and the living person walks away and then you`d still have decomposition inside the trunk, right?

SWIENTON: That`s right, Jane. Biological material degrades over time, so any type of biological stain, even like a blood stain, that might have been made by a person that was alive, if there`s a long time in between the time the stain is deposited and the time it`s recovered and tested, that biological material is going to break down.

DNA testing itself can`t necessarily tell you whether the person was dead or alive at the time the stain was deposited, but there are some characteristics of hairs themselves that can be looked at to try to get those answers.

The fact that the hair matches Kaylee, does not necessarily mean that she was dead while in the car...as mentioned in the above post. It is possible that even a hair of hers (Kaylee) which was on some other item, got transfered to the trunk. After a hair falls off your head, at some point it does decompose (after awhile), but that doesn't mean you are dead.

I do believe that she has died, but we just need to step back and realize this is "probable" and not concrete evidence. They will need more than this.

I remember on one of the talk shows (either Greta or NG) Cindy actually called in herself and asked one of the experts this question. I'm sure that is why they aren't believing that Caylee is dead. If I were them, I would hold on to any possible evidence against it myself.

The family contacted TES because TP has been on here with WS & he told Cindy about it. Cindy called Tim Miller requesting help.

Another website that I think I am not allowed to mention (why though? I am new...) is saying this isn't true and that TES has been planning to come for 2 wks....

I don't think it's 'just the hair' that makes the case for a deceased Caylee. You have to use all the info together.

1. Hair
2. Stain
3. Cadaver dogs (2) hit on trunk
4. More than 1 person smelled decomp in the car

Sure you can try and say it was someone else in there...but it WAS human decomp (per the dogs hitting), and that is Caylee's hair in the trunk (per DNA).

What is a REASONABLE explanation?

Someone else crawled into that trunk and died but it wasn't Caylee?

The reasonable explanation I come up with is a deceased Caylee was in that car, specifically in the trunk, at some point.

Another website that I think I am not allowed to mention (why though? I am new...) is saying this isn't true and that TES has been planning to come for 2 wks....
Tim Miller did an interview with that web site regarding being contacted, listen very carefully to it.

I don't think it's 'just the hair' that makes the case for a deceased Caylee. You have to use all the info together.

1. Hair
2. Stain
3. Cadaver dogs (2) hit on trunk
4. More than 1 person smelled decomp in the car

Sure you can try and say it was someone else in there...but it WAS human decomp (per the dogs hitting), and that is Caylee's hair in the trunk (per DNA).

What is a REASONABLE explanation?

Someone else crawled into that trunk and died but it wasn't Caylee?

The reasonable explanation I come up with is a deceased Caylee was in that car, specifically in the trunk, at some point.

Oh I agree with this! There is a lot more "probable cause" evidence, it's just that it seemed like when this report came back that the hair did test to be hers, and that it showed decomposition, in some people's minds they took that to mean an absolute confirmation.

I do believe that Caylee has died, unfortunately and I think at some point she was in that trunk dead.

The fact that the hair matches Kaylee, does not necessarily mean that she was dead while in the car...as mentioned in the above post. It is possible that even a hair of hers (Kaylee) which was on some other item, got transfered to the trunk. After a hair falls off your head, at some point it does decompose (after awhile), but that doesn't mean you are dead.

I do believe that she has died, but we just need to step back and realize this is "probable" and not concrete evidence. They will need more than this.

I remember on one of the talk shows (either Greta or NG) Cindy actually called in herself and asked one of the experts this question. I'm sure that is why they aren't believing that Caylee is dead. If I were them, I would hold on to any possible evidence against it myself.

Here's a thought, let's say her hair was in a pony and when the rubberband was pulled off it took hair with it that may of had a little piece of skin on the tip of the hair. I can't till you how many times I have pulled a rubberband out of my hair or my girls and it always takes hair with it!

Preliminary test results, which were not made public, indicate a match to the child and suggest she may be dead, WFTV-TV reported, citing an unidentified source close to the investigation.

Other unnamed insiders warned against drawing hasty conclusions, however, and said the strands could also have come from Casey Anthony — who remains a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office declined to comment and would not characterize the probe as a homicide investigation.

"It’s all preliminary information," said Capt. Angelo Nieves earlier this week. "We have some results. We still continue to look for Caylee. We still have a missing child case. We are dealing with a child neglect case."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413222,00.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkogoose
Back