The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know exactly what town this girl was found in? I could not find that info. The only reason I ask is because I decided to research missing girls from other states surrounding TX. There is a girl missing from CO who was never found, but Robert Charles Browne has admitted to killing. (Rocio Sperry, missing 1987) In researching him, I found out that he had victims in Sugarland, TX, which is in Brazilia County. Perhaps he is connected? His known Texas victims were Nina Mendoza-killed Feb 1984 and Melody Bush-killed Mar 1984. He has said he killed 49 people, but the police do not know who his other victims are. Several of his victims were young girls. I got this info from here:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9587682/detail.html

Do we know exactly what town this girl was found in? I could not find that info. The only reason I ask is because I decided to research missing girls from other states surrounding TX. There is a girl missing from CO who was never found, but Robert Charles Browne has admitted to killing. (Rocio Sperry, missing 1987) In researching him, I found out that he had victims in Sugarland, TX, which is in Brazilia County. Perhaps he is connected? His known Texas victims were Nina Mendoza-killed Feb 1984 and Melody Bush-killed Mar 1984. He has said he killed 49 people, but the police do not know who his other victims are. Several of his victims were young girls. I got this info from here:

Great info! I will do some reading on this! thanks

Ok, this girl has a scar on her knee and would be around the right age. Of course the weight and height are off, but this girl would have been missing four yrs before this body was found. ANTHONETTE CHRISTINE CAYEDITO
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

This one has been missing since 1985 from TX.
ANGELICA MARIA GANDARA

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

I know the weight is off for these girls, but since they were missing for awhile, they may have gained weight. Perhaps they stole or somehow "obtained" the class ring.

Great lead Julessleuther! I am thinking that because Sgt. Jay Coffman of the Manvel (local) PD is handling this case that she was found in Manvel, TX, which in turn is within Brazoria County.

PS No word from the DET, yet guys.

Lion

Great lead Julessleuther! I am thinking that because Sgt. Jay Coffman of the Manvel (local) PD is handling this case that she was found in Manvel, TX, which in turn is within Brazoria County.

PS No word from the DET, yet guys.

Lion

Manvel appears to be fairly close to Sugarland!!

I've been thinking about a couple things(uh oh!). According to her bones, tests were performed possibly via craniofacial anthropometry to determine Princess Blue's race. She is described as white/Hispanic, and someplace else I think she may have been described as Hispanic. This has nothing to do with hair, skin, or eye color. It has only to do with what the bones can tell us.

Since we all probably know Cameron Diaz, I will use her as an example of what I want to explain. Cameron Diaz would be described as white by most people, I imagine. however, she is Hispanic, and I bet her facial bones would confirm this--despite her having blue eyes and blond hair. So, I am including all white or Hispanic or anything in my searches--including black. I found a missing woman described as black; but, she was so light skinned and had caucasian features to the point where I doubt anyone would have guessed her as black.

Also, there are no data central bases containing all missing who have been reported throughout the USA. Do you think it would be a good idea to compile a list to post on the Someones' site for every data base we can find? I want to go through every single one methodically.

I also think there is more likely an error, if any exist at all in Princess Blue's recorded weight as opposed to her height. It is a pretty easy, straightforward method to estimate height in life from the 6 long bones. however, there are more variables in determining weight. Looking for major weight or height discrepancies are still zebras at this point, I think. But, I think we need to check all of them because something could be off.

Also, if I am searching and looking at a description where there is no picture, I still click to see the pic if it says Black, white or anything other than white/Hispanic. I instead look at the pic and see if I think the person even looks like they could be described as white/Hispanic as opposed to the actual description. I pay no attention to blond hair, blue eyes or very light skin. I am now looking at the face imagining if she had dark hair and dark eyes, would she look possibly Hispanic at all.

Lion

Manvel appears to be fairly close to Sugarland!!

Hmm. Maybe you are on to something. Perhaps some of us should side track and check out this scum's work for similarities. Also, even if Sugarland wasn't near Manvel it is possible. The slime took girls from all States around Texas--wide territorial range compared with some serial pedo perp murderers. Can you tell what mys sentiments are concerning such excuses for subhumans?

Lion

OK here is the question. Why don't we have a clay/sketch cranial on princessblue??????????????????????????????????????

She has a head. We have dentals. Can we ask for one? :waitasec: thought came to me today.

MG

OK here is the question. Why don't we have a clay/sketch cranial on princessblue??????????????????????????????????????

She has a head. We have dentals. Can we ask for one? :waitasec: thought came to me today.

MG

Yeah! Can we ask the det about that??? good idea.

I think that is one of the questions Lion is going to ask Detective Coffman. She thought maybe they hadn't due to the expense.

MG

Yes, looks like doenetwork does:

Projects

We have several projects at this time. One is a joint effort with National Crime Information Center consisting of off-line searches for unidentified victims in cases we have selected to send them. Some cases have already been solved; others are on the verge of being closed.

We also cooperate with Project EDAN (which stands for Everyone Deserves A Name) which is a group of volunteer forensic artists who donate their time and skills to create reconstructions and age-progressions of the Missing and Unidentified. The artists' work is offered to law enforcement agencies and is also featured on our Web site.

Doesn't Doe Network have volunteers that do that also?

I've been thinking about a couple things(uh oh!). According to her bones, tests were performed possibly via craniofacial anthropometry to determine Princess Blue's race. She is described as white/Hispanic, and someplace else I think she may have been described as Hispanic. This has nothing to do with hair, skin, or eye color. It has only to do with what the bones can tell us.

Since we all probably know Cameron Diaz, I will use her as an example of what I want to explain. Cameron Diaz would be described as white by most people, I imagine. however, she is Hispanic, and I bet her facial bones would confirm this--despite her having blue eyes and blond hair. So, I am including all white or Hispanic or anything in my searches--including black. I found a missing woman described as black; but, she was so light skinned and had caucasian features to the point where I doubt anyone would have guessed her as black.

Also, there are no data central bases containing all missing who have been reported throughout the USA. Do you think it would be a good idea to compile a list to post on the Someones' site for every data base we can find? I want to go through every single one methodically.

I also think there is more likely an error, if any exist at all in Princess Blue's recorded weight as opposed to her height. It is a pretty easy, straightforward method to estimate height in life from the 6 long bones. however, there are more variables in determining weight. Looking for major weight or height discrepancies are still zebras at this point, I think. But, I think we need to check all of them because something could be off.

Also, if I am searching and looking at a description where there is no picture, I still click to see the pic if it says Black, white or anything other than white/Hispanic. I instead look at the pic and see if I think the person even looks like they could be described as white/Hispanic as opposed to the actual description. I pay no attention to blond hair, blue eyes or very light skin. I am now looking at the face imagining if she had dark hair and dark eyes, would she look possibly Hispanic at all.

Lion

Good point. I just thought of something. Did the skull hace hair? Many times a skull will still have some hair attached.

MG

I will call The Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse tomorrow to ask if and if not why not there is no sketch/bust of our Princess Blue. My guess is that either her facial bones were either missing or in too poor of conditions or they figured they would rely on the ring because that was a good clue--it has been nearly 17 years. We would do well to have more to go on.

Lion

Shortly after I wrote this I found a pic of Princess, and with the help of richandfamous and RKnowely, together the updated info for Princess Blue has been found!

Thanks to jewelssleuther's spot on research I uncovered a couple of things that may or may not be important. Upon reading up on Robert Charles Browne he seems to me to be a wide range serial killer of primarily petite young women and girls. That fits. He has known victims in LA, TX, CO. and AK, and some of his victims were young and short statured.

Aside from that, I have always thought that Princess's killer may not have known her or at least did not know her well. This is because it is likely that Princess Blue was found with no clothing at the site or on her bones as far as I, know. The Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse rep told me that clothing description, often considered a good clue, would have been mentioned if there were any clothes found.

To me, this would suggest a sexual assault by a stranger or perhaps a distant acquaintance. I think this(not a fact) because I believe that in cases where a victim is sexually assaulted and found nude the perp was more likely to have been a stranger. Perps who sexually assault then murdered victims they know are more likely(not always) to leave at least one piece of clothing on the body.

Yet, I also felt that because the perp dumped Princess's body off a County road in a small town among debris in a site known for having had bodies dumped previously, the perp was likely to be familiar with the area. And, unless I could find a solid connection between Browne and Manvel, where Princess Blue was found, I was going to put my thoughts on a list and file them for later.

But, then I found this.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/slideshow/news/9589249/detail.html?qs=;s=1;p=/news/;dm=ss;w=400

If you scroll to pics 5 and 6, you will see this

"Nidia Mendoza, from Sugar Land, Texas, was 17 years old when she was declared missing Feb. 2, 1984. Her body was discovered Feb. 6. 1984. Browne said he took her to a local motel where they had consensual sex. He then strangled her with his hands, dismembered her and placed it in a suitcase and made two separate trips to dispose of her body in a ditch in a remote area."

"Melody Bush, from Sugar Land, Texas, was 22 years old when she was declared missing March 30, 1984. She was found dead along the highway the same day. Browne said the two went to his room where they had consensual sex. He placed an ether soap rag over her nose and mouth and stabbed her in the chest, he said. The examiner's office said she died from acute acetone poisoning."

So, we know that Browne was in Sugar Land in 1984. But, perhaps more importantly, he was familiar with the area. If you look at the rest of those pics you can read that he murdered a girl in one state in 9/87 and two months later he murdered another girl in another state. He flits about within his huge, yet apparently predictable comfort zone. I can't find where he was in 1989 or 1990.

I wonder if he was either still in or went back to that area around 1989 or 1990 when Princess Blue may have been killed. He claims to have murdered 49 girls and young women, yet most we know little about. He may be lying, but he may be telling at least partial truths.

Princess Blue may not have come from there, who knows; but, he might have dumped her in that area because it was within his comfort zone. I google mapped Sugar Land along with Manvel, TX. They are only ~25 miles apart, and it is almost a straight shot if you take 59 South to Rt 6 (Morris Ave.) East to Manvel. Hence, this may be a geographical connection.

Here is another good link to learn more about this most disgraceful slime.

Does anyone thing that we should look any further into this? Some of his victims have never been found, and he may have many out there, including some that he has not confessed to. I want to keep the focus primarily on ID' Princess. But, we have so many involved, and I am wondering if we can't spare a couple to help research this further, if just to rule him out.

What are your thoughts sleuthers?

Lion

Yes, looks like doenetwork does:

Projects

We have several projects at this time. One is a joint effort with National Crime Information Center consisting of off-line searches for unidentified victims in cases we have selected to send them. Some cases have already been solved; others are on the verge of being closed.

We also cooperate with Project EDAN (which stands for Everyone Deserves A Name) which is a group of volunteer forensic artists who donate their time and skills to create reconstructions and age-progressions of the Missing and Unidentified. The artists' work is offered to law enforcement agencies and is also featured on our Web site.

well miss smarty pants! LOL..just kidding. I love that site!!!!
Thx

Good point. I just thought of something. Did the skull hace hair? Many times a skull will still have some hair attached.

Excellent question. I doubt her skull had hair for 2 reasons. One, I think they may have included hair color/type had there been hair left. And, two, she was laying out in the open for about 6 mo. to a year. Hair falls out of the skull and is usually blown away by that time. There are cases where if the body is buried or has been kept in a closed container of some kind(bag, box, shed, etc..), hair can remain for years before decomposing. But, probably not in this case.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member